Losing 64 WvW Claim Tickets after update

in WvW

Posted by: Abdel Muhti.6431

Abdel Muhti.6431

Hi,

i did reward 4 of 6 of the diamond chest before yesterdays patch.

I did not get the 4 x14 skirmish claim tickets for unlocking the 4 of 6 chests. Only thing left i can get out of the diamond chest are 5 and 6 which give me 34 tickets.

best regards
unhappy skirmisher

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Those of us that generally only reach platinum every week cry crocodile tears with you.

in WvW

Posted by: Deihnyx.6318

Deihnyx.6318

I don’t see how you’re losing 64 tickets… knowing the last diamond chest used to give you only 40 tickets, and you’re still getting 34 tickets out of it.

Also, diamond chest is currently repeatable so just do one/two more chests and you’ll end up with more.

in WvW

Posted by: CattivoUomo.7198

CattivoUomo.7198

ANET response:
Thanks for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team regarding the recent changes of the World vs World Skirmish Tickets received from chests.  We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.  Sadly, WvW Skirmish Claim Tickets are not able to given out.  This is true for many time-gated currencies in the game.  I assure you the goal was not to retract from anyone’s abilities to earn tickets, while it may affect the current week it will be a good change for the long run.  Sadly, since patch days fall on Tuesday while WvW reset is on Friday, issues like this are inevitable.

Once again, I would like to express our deepest apologies for the current weeks difference in tickets you may experience.

in WvW

Posted by: CaboSoul.1204

CaboSoul.1204

ANET response:
Thanks for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team regarding the recent changes of the World vs World Skirmish Tickets received from chests.  We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.  Sadly, WvW Skirmish Claim Tickets are not able to given out.  This is true for many time-gated currencies in the game.  I assure you the goal was not to retract from anyone’s abilities to earn tickets, while it may affect the current week it will be a good change for the long run.  Sadly, since patch days fall on Tuesday while WvW reset is on Friday, issues like this are inevitable.

Once again, I would like to express our deepest apologies for the current weeks difference in tickets you may experience.

All of my hate, ALL OF MY HATE ANET!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: YangJieShiou.3859

YangJieShiou.3859

ANET response:

Yes, exactly same texts from support team. The difference is more than 100% (375 vs 195). The action they took is more like punish players who dedicated to WvW and thus we cannot get tickets at least to cap.

Also, I have 1863 tickets now due to the patch hit during my diamond chest (no final yet). But the extra 3 tickets is useless because no items can spend them at all.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

aw shucks better luck next week……………………………………….

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

Im always surprised how people complain over EVERYthing
Ticket acquisition just got majorly buffed, be happy and shut up.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

i love these threads
i really do

Lol.. IKR? Helps pass the day at work from an entertainment perspective.

I think for everyone that complains about ‘losing’ tickets, their pip aquisition rate and their ticket rate should revert to pre patch release levels.

Not really but yeah..

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

i love these threads
i really do

makes me realize anet is really making effort to gather players into WvW
though most players complain that they should get plenty of rewards….

im happy seeing people make reward threads on WvW and show that they are interested on the rewards provided by wvw…

i wish anet could show these players the true reward of WVW that no legendary could buy

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: GrackFields.7805

GrackFields.7805

Im always surprised how people complain over EVERYthing
Ticket acquisition just got majorly buffed, be happy and shut up.

You know part of the lure is being first. There is likely a correlation between people having a desire to be first and having already completed diamond before the patch. The patch PERMANENTLY took away the ability to be first. While I am happy to get more tickets I am aggrevated by the fact that the most dedicated players were punished.

Further, they kind of had a solution through a bug which allowed diamond rewards to be re-earned. Even with this bug only the most extreme player would be able to pass what the current 375 ticket cap is, I am talking playing in excess of full time job hours. This bug fit the narrative of allowing players to continue to work towards being first. Instead of leaving the bug in to weeks end they removed it further aggrevating players working towards their rewards.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

u better P I P S T R E S S bruh if u wanna b 1st, theres no weekly cap rn and anet will fix it. go kittenen crazy with ticketz NOW. OFF THE FORUMS. PIPS. PIPS! P I P S T R E S S ! ! !

WAIT DID THEY FIX IT?!

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: lagrangewei.8516

lagrangewei.8516

the pips system change in mid week is open to abuse, it weird that they made the transition in the middle of the week but it is what it is, just deal with it, who cares about a few pips. the fact that you can glide should make up for your saltiness xD

RAWR~
Feed the Merlion… before the Merlion feed on YOU!

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

I was at Diamond 2 when the patch hit and ultimately lost out tickets by completing the track post patch. Due to my work schedule I was unable to benefit from the day of 14-tickets-on-repeat more than once.

Ultimately I don’t care. I’ll get the tickets when I get them. Just play the game, you’ll get the tickets you need eventually. They made it easier for everyone but proportionally more-so for the lower rank people with the pip changes. Have fun~

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

I see snowflakes everywhere lol. The moment they feel wronged they cry. Get over it. Anet buffed the tickets you will get more next week. Reminds me of that famous song! You can’t always get what ya want!

in WvW

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

My cousin maxed out the Diamond Chest in 2 days. So this means all the hardcore players are punished with less tickets this week.