New WvW Bugs!? 19/05/2015

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Was upgrading our beloved Hills Keep before the last update, got it to tier 2 with wp running, supply count was 0/900. Now after this update i ran back into hills just to see it still tier 2 with wp running BUT the supply count is reduced to 500. Ran out of range and back in to see if that fixed but nope. Even mapping or a complete re log did nothing.

Attachments:

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Nidome.1365

Nidome.1365

Was upgrading our beloved Hills Keep before the last update, got it to tier 2 with wp running, supply count was 0/900. Now after this update i ran back into hills just to see it still tier 2 with wp running BUT the supply count is reduced to 500. Ran out of range and back in to see if that fixed but nope. Even mapping or a complete re log did nothing.

We have fully upgraded keeps showing 1700/500 supply. Towers have the same bug.
At another keep we cannot but the final two upgrades from the left suide as we cannot get the supply in the keep above 550 as the pervious upgrade has bumped the limit to 550 supply.

in WvW

Offair.2563

Yup, wp in Hills just completed and sup count went up with 150 to 0/650. All ohter upgraded objectives show supp count as if theyre wooden.

Edit: also when you look at ohter maps through world maps you will see objectives having the wrong colour too. Like you own sm looking from a borderland which isnt the case.

Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

(edited by Offair.2563)

in WvW

Posted by: Saigun.4568

Saigun.4568

same here, hils with 745/500 sups, t3 with waypoint

in WvW

Posted by: LadySkylet.8549

LadySkylet.8549

Same here, and if the supply goes below 500, it won’t go above it anymore. So don’t let it drop below…

Also, another bug that I found; Our towers guards and archers, randomly keep turning into enemy archers and guards… The tower is ours, but every few seconds, they transform into enemy ones x: It’s really weird, watching it happen..

And just now, I randomly got kicked out of the borderland with no dc message or anything.. Same happened with a lot of my friends and guildies o.O

Edit; so the entire fsp bl dc’d, we joined back. Now we’re suddenly able to see the enemy commanders.. Also, able to speak with the enemy servers in mapchat… GG?

OH, and we can’t enter our keep?! wtf is going on…

WvW: notice me Anet-senpai..

(edited by LadySkylet.8549)

in WvW

Posted by: BrickFurious.7169

BrickFurious.7169

Yep, can confirm, seeing this bug as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

You think that’s bad? in our match up AG v AM v DL everyone in EB is friendly, 180 people on tag…

in WvW

Offair.2563

You think that’s bad? in our match up AG v AM v DL everyone in EB is friendly, 180 people on tag…

Haha should go cap their corners then. Anyway PPT seems to randomize it self too.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Its not just keeps. WvW is all messed up, haha. PPT isnt the same for everyone, enemy guards spawn in friendly towers (and contest them, lol), supply quantity bugs and I experienced 2 complete border crashes (as in all disconnected) within an hour… Oh and I forgot that all three servers could talk on map chat :p

in WvW

Offair.2563

Its not just keeps. WvW is all messed up, haha. PPT isnt the same for everyone, enemy guards spawn in friendly towers (and contest them, lol), supply quantity bugs and I experienced 2 complete border crashes (as in all disconnected) within an hour… Oh and I forgot that all three servers could talk on map chat :p

Yea I made this topic the moment I saw a keep bugged but realised there are way more bugs in it, so edited the title.

in WvW

Posted by: Therserion.2798

Therserion.2798

Aurora, Abaddon and Drakkar EB is totally broken. ATM we are having a big party in Stonemist Castle as we can´t enter our own keeps, cap anything or attack each other.

in WvW

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Do you think they’ll roll back the scores? Came across a gate at 50% from an enemy guard at the tower we owned, and saw enemy server taking advantage of bugged npc’s doing work on the gate for them. No, it wasn’t Siegerazer

in WvW

Offair.2563

Do you think they’ll roll back the scores? Came across a gate at 50% from an enemy guard at the tower we owned, and saw enemy server taking advantage of bugged npc’s doing work on the gate for them. No, it wasn’t Siegerazer

Just killed guards on enemy controlled tower. Soon as they died friendly guards spawned and went to PVD lol. I almost start to think they should have done this as april fools joke.

in WvW

Offair.2563

Now the whole server disconnects and every upgraded thing went back to wood. Can’t enter anything and everyone became a true friendemies!

in WvW

Posted by: Hybrid.7059

Hybrid.7059

These are not bugs, these are new features.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I just realized something…

Did Arenanet just accidentally show us how they plan on solving borderland coverage issues?

Think about it. Borders being “at peace”. Oh so its 12:00 in the middle of the day and only EB has players on it? Well then 3 borders are at “peace” and doesnt provide any score income. In the afternoon, 1 border goes to “war” again as the population increases and in the evening all borders are at war.

Hahaha nah they cant be that clever can they?

Can they?!

in WvW

Posted by: Hoser.8361

Hoser.8361

Ya, I logged in and went to defend a tower, but I couldn’t because it was all enemy npcs in it except Lord and one other server guy. All of our towers are being contested constantly, so we can’t keep track of anything. Being in Red means those road guard NPCs keep spawning hostile and hitting yaks.
It’s nuts.

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

I just realized something…

Did Arenanet just accidentally show us how they plan on solving borderland coverage issues?

Think about it. Borders being “at peace”. Oh so its 12:00 in the middle of the day and only EB has players on it? Well then 3 borders are at “peace” and doesnt provide any score income. In the afternoon, 1 border goes to “war” again as the population increases and in the evening all borders are at war.

Hahaha nah they cant be that clever can they?

Can they?!

That would be fine if they reworked the bl’s so there were no home bl’s. If they implemented that in the current bl’s whoevers bl opened up first would be screwed.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Sadrien.3470

Sadrien.3470

mobs in mags keeps have been turning hostile while we still own the objective

Have fun. Be Alive. K Thnx Bye.

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Oh man I hope they don’t fix it before I get home from work.

in WvW

Hoser.8361

New build in 10 minutes….

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Darn. EU gets to have all the fun.

in WvW

Posted by: ScionKai.4907

ScionKai.4907

This is when it would be really cool if ANET communicated with everyone to let them know what they are aware of, and they are working on a fix, lol.

I suppose they’ll let us know in a few weeks though when they get around to fixing it xD

in WvW

Hoser.8361

I actually agree with the EU having all the fun comment. I would have loved to log in and have the GW2 equivalent of the Christmas truce happening, as opposed to the Gw2 equivalent of the Mutiny on the Bounty we got lol.

in WvW

Posted by: funassistant.6589

funassistant.6589

If only Deso BL resetted more often

I lost deso garri to those monsters.

Team Africa [TA]
European Overlord

in WvW

Posted by: Markus.9084

Markus.9084

I actually agree with the EU having all the fun comment. I would have loved to log in and have the GW2 equivalent of the Christmas truce happening, as opposed to the Gw2 equivalent of the Mutiny on the Bounty we got lol.

Ha ha it’s fun indeed…. when you can log in

Lot of players can’t even play tonight. And it’s even more frustrating. We can’t follow our server via the websites because API are bugged too… So I’m just here, watching a dumb TV show

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

This is when it would be really cool if ANET communicated with everyone to let them know what they are aware of, and they are working on a fix, lol.

I suppose they’ll let us know in a few weeks though when they get around to fixing it xD

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/WvW-Bug-following-update-19-05-15/first#post5080725

in WvW

Posted by: ScionKai.4907

ScionKai.4907

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/WvW-Bug-following-update-19-05-15/first#post5080725

Sorry ANET. You win this time…

Im going to just sit in this corner over here and eat this delicious crow and my own hat.

in WvW

Posted by: Slow Lightning.4592

Slow Lightning.4592

Piken / Baruch / Augury MU reset to zero and completely broken.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Yet again Anet’s inadequate testing is shown up.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: truliy.3509

truliy.3509

fix your game.

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Our points resetted and OS is the only place where you can kill people.
http://i.imgur.com/XUjAPg1.jpg

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I just got disconnected twice within the time span of 2 minutes >_< in EOTM.

I give up. Not going back to EOTM till it’s fixed. Not gonna waste my time.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

It’s wvw- no testing involved.

Maybe next week someone will notice the emails from our white knights and get a dev to take a look, then a fix will be made which includes reducing map population cap further, so that only 3 players can be on it at a time- one from each server:-)

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

i’m noticing that hostile guards are spawning inside friendly towers as well.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in WvW

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

dane doesnt respawn guards and multiple towers spawn enemy guards lol

[SA]

in WvW

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Guards spawn but enemy. So guards fighting guards regardless of what area or map

Wonder what was being changed in that area of code to trigger this…

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Can someone explain to me how a patch can break a dozen things that have absolutely nothing to do with the patch?

How can a patch related to LA simultaneously break stealth and makes the WvW guards attack their own tower?

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Why the hell can’t they just roll back the patch until they sort out some of the problems it caused? I mean do we really need scaffolding in LA? That stupid worker has been hammering away at the bridge for a year now and it’s still broken as kitten, I don’t think anyone will care if the city just pops up fully repaired one day.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Guards are still bugged over half a day after the patch, for god sake fix the bloody game anet.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

That there are so few posters tells you a lot about the general level of apathy that wvw players now have. ‘oh look it’s broken’, oh well, we know we’re bottom of the pile so the general level of expectation is that it might be fixed ‘soon’.

I’m sure if it was a spvp problem it would have been resolved by now. Oh look, they fixed the spvp problem already..

Maybe someday they will explain why they think it’s a good idea to redraw LA so it’s half fixed instead of spending a little time making it into a week long event that ends up with a magic spell being cast that reverts it to the former glory, that we could all have enjoyed- just seems a waste of drawing time otherwise.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Guards are still bugged, supply is still bugged………………

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

morrolan.9608

This is ludicrous we’re getting 4-5 enemy guards spawning on keep gates this is enough to take down a gate eventually, this kitten needs to be fixed

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

Yay, something new is happening in WvW! We asked for years and years and finaly they delivered :P

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in WvW

Posted by: robotempire.2451

robotempire.2451

Yay, something new is happening in WvW! We asked for years and years and finaly they delivered :P

How do they even kitten something up this bad? There weren’t even any flipping WvW changes in the patch!

in WvW

Posted by: robotempire.2451

robotempire.2451

Like 5 minutes QA on this patch in a WVW map would’ve revealed this stupid garbage. IMO this is pretty definitive proof ANet doesn’t give two craps about WVW, after Colin’s embarrassing explanation of WVW at PAX South.

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

As a competitive game the stealth bugs and WvW bugs are a massive failure. It’s totally unacceptable. Then again, I stopped caring about PPT about 2 years ago.

While fixing these bugs you might as well change the scoring system.

in WvW

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

maybe it is practice for the new defense events at all the keeps/towers!

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

in WvW

Posted by: Orochimaru.4730

Orochimaru.4730

How do they even kitten something up this bad? There weren’t even any flipping WvW changes in the patch!

That they are willing to tell us about.

There are some things they have never stated, several glitches, and map glitches have been slowly fixed but never mentioned.

There is also the fact they could be adding things to make the servers ready for the WvW map beta testing and HoT release.

in WvW

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

i think someone data mined some tournament trophies, although they could also be for PvP so…

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!