Nothing to See Here

Nothing to See Here

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

So far as my previous understanding was, siege sites lasted for 10 minutes without supply, and they wouldn’t despawn until 30 min (once fully built). I don’t have the muster to find the posts that referenced this, so I apologize if I’m wrong. I’ve been operating under the assumption that 30 minutes was the standard for a while. Please correct me if I’m the only one that subscribed to this.

You’re correct. Unless we’re all delusional, but I’m 100% sure I remember Anet saying that it was 10 min to build and 30 min to despawn. When I saw the post last night I thought the same thing.

Unless they changed it recently without me knowing this and now they changed it again.

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

Nothing to See Here

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

trebs despawned faster than 30 mins previously.

It was annoying to say the least. well unless they bugged out and stayed forever.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Nothing to See Here

in WvW

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Stay away from SotG for don’t let all players feel you’re either not playing our same game or you’re a bit clueless.

“We want more build diversity”

Patch notes: destroy 1-2 build everytime. (KR Engi. Glam Confusion Mesmer. the last 2 fallen.)
No compensative buffs whatsoever to make new builds arise.

Ok…

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

Nothing to See Here

in WvW

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

so sieges don’t despawn after 30 minutes? that’s weird, on JQ all commanders always want them to be refreshed for every 30 minutes.

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia