Q:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

[Poll] Excited about WvWvW season 2 ?

in WvW

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

It has not been confirmed when S2 will happen, or if it will happen at all?

Commander Nachonix

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

very likely

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: ThomasKreshant.6572

ThomasKreshant.6572

Nope,
nada,
not at all.

in WvW

Posted by: oxo.7869

oxo.7869

Nope. Pointless, meaningless, useless waste of time for no reward.
For this game, for many, the only real draw is WvW and yet it’s the one element that’s been ignored for so so long, while we continue to get worthless pve fluff thrown at us.
Seasons just proved how badly WvW needs to be improved, without ruining it further with more pve elements and achievements.

Letting US and EU servers go at it would be a start.

in WvW

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

I am.

Only because it’ll bring back 24/7 activity. On prime time T1, there aren’t even commanders on some borderlands.

I could care less about the rewards though, or who places where.

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

For this game, for many, the only real draw is WvW and yet it’s the one element that’s been ignored for so so long, while we continue to get worthless pve fluff thrown at us.
Seasons just proved how badly WvW needs to be improved, without ruining it further with more pve elements and achievements.

PvE elements are absolutely fine as long as they create better PvP. A good example here is the original Alterac Valley. It had PvE elements(farm rams/wolves for pelts, rescue captives in towers, summon lords) and they absolutely made the PvP better. They gave both sides goals(farm your own or stop enemy from farming theirs) and ultimately tools for pushing the enemies back.

ArenaNet though did not learn from that though. Instead we have skritt, dredge, and centaurs that are 100% useless. They bring nothing to the table and are a waste of map space. If NPC’s, mobs, and events actually mattered it could bring a whole new dynamic to WvW. That will never happen though given the rate of development and how clueless ArenaNet usually is.

in WvW

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

I will say that I have enjoyed the match ups NSP has had since the season ended much more than the ones we had during seasons. They have been much closer and even. Now, we were at the bottom of silver league so that makes a big difference on our experience, but I don’t mind fighting a smaller selection of servers so long as they are closer matches. Most of (if not all) the matches we were in during leagues ended in total blow outs. Not the end of the world, but it’s more exciting in close matches, for me at least.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

No thanks, ask me again in another three months when all the stink from season 1 has fully cleared the air and EotM is out. I might say yes then . . . maybe.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

This*

Just let devon carver GO and bring someone in more capable of breathing some life into WvWvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

No on seasons, yes on another set of achievements to bring the PvE players in (speaking from a low tier here).

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

No. Frekkin’ blobfests suck donkey kitten.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

No more seasons! Half the problem with WvW is that it’s based upon long term grinding goals. Most players don’t even or stopped playing WvW because of the “why bother” aspect. Goals of WvW need to be short term and high turnover fun.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.