Post Patch 10v25+ fights [video]

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

The stability change didn’t do much, can still easily wipe bigger numbers!…..

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

That’s eotm…..

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Hahahaahahahaaaa a real WvW guild in EotM good joke Fight normal WvW players in borderlands and eternal with a 2 or 3x your size and let’s see. Best laugh all day thanks.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in WvW

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

So you finally learned how to kill upscaled’s…

Attachments:

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Bets on half those players don’t even have their weapon skills unlocked.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Wait … you mean 80’s are allowed in eotm. fml

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: CajunSinjin.3410

CajunSinjin.3410

This is like saying you are proud of kicking a dog……nothing cool about this.

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

Are the people in this thread for or against the Stability changes or just trashing the video? I’m a returning player recently and still catching up on everything, the comments in this thread make the Stability changes sound like a non issue that only becomes a factor in the more specific and extreme scenarios, but I keep seeing threads about how it’s such a game changer, so I’m a bit confused.

Kash
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

Are the people in this thread for or against the Stability changes or just trashing the video? I’m a returning player recently and still catching up on everything, the comments in this thread make the Stability changes sound like a non issue that only becomes a factor in the more specific and extreme scenarios, but I keep seeing threads about how it’s such a game changer, so I’m a bit confused.

People are upset with how the stability changes affect WvW.

EotM isn’t WvW. Killing EotM players is like killing the ambient chickens and pigs that hang around the supply camps in the borderlands.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

hahaha are you serious rn OP? YA SERIAL?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: Jibletnave.8370

Jibletnave.8370

NoWo wanna be’s

in WvW

Hexin.5603

in WvW

Posted by: Causic.3798

Causic.3798

…lmao!
3 80’s would probably have done the same thing, and it has nothing to do with Stability.

in WvW

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Apples and oranges.

Stability changes have little to nothing to do with your ability to wipe a 2 or 3 times your number if you are a even a half descent WvW guild in eotm. Sorry but if you are out to show us the difference in pre and post stability changes you had best use a more level environment.

in WvW

Hexin.5603

Just gonna put this here ….

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Guys did you not see though? We were outnumbered, our stability lasted long enough for each push….

If you watch closely you will see that we rotate our stability in such a way (sorry can’t tell you it’s a trade secret ! ha xoxo ;p ) that 5 people will get stability every time someone uses a guardian shout that gives 5 stacks of stability!

We also coordinate a lot more of skills that are super trade secret. One day we will release our Tome of Knowledge for all of gw2 people to read.

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Tricare, you can run through naked against most pug zergs in EoTM and at least half of them won’t even notice you are there until they are either dead or downed.

Basically no one is even stripping your stab, half of them have little or no traits unlocked, etc etc.

Trying to test anything in EOTM is about as useful as a fart in a spacesuit..although in this case the fart is probably more use as it at least relieved some pressure build up..

Go try a gvg against proper players, or even form up in EB against a decent pug blob and see how it goes for you then, and come back and post a video (unedited).

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: LegendaryBartonian.2597

LegendaryBartonian.2597

Tricare, you can run through naked against most pug zergs in EoTM and at least half of them won’t even notice you are there until they are either dead or downed.

Basically no one is even stripping your stab, half of them have little or no traits unlocked, etc etc.

Trying to test anything in EOTM is about as useful as a fart in a spacesuit..although in this case the fart is probably more use as it at least relieved some pressure build up..

Go try a gvg against proper players, or even form up in EB against a decent pug blob and see how it goes for you then, and come back and post a video (unedited).

http://goo.gl/wbORqD

ā€œIā€™m traited for seige so healing/toughness/condition damage seems to make sense.ā€ #MagSwag

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

The stability change didn’t do much, can still easily wipe bigger numbers!…..

The only thing worse than the people you’re fighting is the song you’re doing it to xD

in WvW

Posted by: Gambino.2109

Gambino.2109

Here I was expecting a good show.. in the small hope that there was still a chance to fight back..

I did get a good laugh

in WvW

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

NoWo wanna be’s

lol what?

[SA]

in WvW

Posted by: KittyCat.2059

KittyCat.2059

This video of yours Tricare is a joke. You’re full guard stacks , buffed foods and all vs a bunch of uplevels who dont even have skills or weapon swapping etc unlocked. The fact u blindsided them on top of it and they had no idea what hit them is even more proof of a joke. Go GVG vs another real wvw guild and then talk.

in WvW

Posted by: KittyCat.2059

KittyCat.2059

EotM isn’t WvW. Killing EotM players is like killing the ambient chickens and pigs that hang around the supply camps in the borderlands.
[/quote]

*^Lolols this made me laugh. Well said! *