R E L A X people

R E L A X people

in WvW

Posted by: CajunSinjin.3410

CajunSinjin.3410

Everyone is already poo poo on the new BL map. Everyone needs to take a moment and RELAX. None of you have played it so making a snap judgement is very premature. I’m willing to play it and give a fair try before declaring that Anet has destroyed WvW.

R E L A X people

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I’m excited to play it. May be better, may be worse. Either way its not the same old thing.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

R E L A X people

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Everyone is already poo poo on the new BL map. Everyone needs to take a moment and RELAX. None of you have played it so making a snap judgement is very premature. I’m willing to play it and give a fair try before declaring that Anet has destroyed WvW.

Because people seen how Eotm turned out,and theyre afraid it’s gonna be ANother eotm…They have all the rights to be scared of that to happen.

R E L A X people

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Reactions are often based on track records.

SBI

R E L A X people

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Because people seen how Eotm turned out,and theyre afraid it’s gonna be ANother eotm…They have all the rights to be scared of that to happen.

EotM has nothing to do with ppt so there no goal when there other then loot. That goes a long way to keep ppl playing on a map. That and the new map has no bottomless pits to fall into like EotM so if you do fall to your death ppl can still rez you unlike in EotM your set back to the start.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA