Rof V GH V WS 12/01/2013 Take 2

in WvW

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

Shout out to Psy guys from WSR. Your small band seems to be (almost) the only one to carry the Whiteside Ridge banner outside your own borderland. You take on much bigger groups, often winning or at least retreating with all limbs intact. So hard to kill you, even with overwhelming numbers. Respect.

This indeed. Always know it will be fun when I see the tags

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

in WvW

Posted by: Ventus.9483

Ventus.9483

This week has been tough going so far. We’ve been barely able to defend anything let alone be too attack minded :/ Outnumbered from all sides. If I knew how to PvE in this game, that’s what I’d be doing now till we go back down a tier

I’ve mostly been rolling around with my low level ranger this week thoough. Had a great 1v1vdolly with an 80 Mesmer yesterday till people came to ‘help’ me and the Mes ran off while it was a very fun duel, I don’t quite understand how I managed to survive on a lvl 7 ranger vs anybody level capped let alone over about 2-3mins of sparring ;>

I hope [TEO] can bring some joy to one or more of your borders for this weeks offensive training when it eventually happens

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge
I’m in your zerg, cleaving it hard

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Recommendation for WSR: Stop trebbing SM :P It forces us to attack you even we have no interest in it!

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Chyper.1290

Chyper.1290

Who is the human Mesmer Commander in purple Cultural tier 3? I didn’t get the tag, but she puts up a great fight and doesn’t give up. Gonna be looking out for her, but pointers would be nice!

Me, Sephy Maltese of Hunters of Illusion [HxH] guild,sometimes u can find me with my guardian^^

Sephy Maltese,Nazgul [Naz] guild.

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

We had a ROF eli from VS guild glitch in to our tower today. I understand it was probably an accident, but next time maybe just jump over the wall rather than try attack us from inside?

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Ventus.9483

I’m quite certain as long as we’re red there’s going to be somebody doing there own thing attacking SM with a treb thinking its somehow a good idea :s

You’ll have to excuse the level of disorganisation, I don’t think its a concerted effort

Last week our quietest night of border defence was the coordinated SM assault though, so maybe some logic to the madness

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

I watched the other day as our forces came in, downed 3 trebs on overlook.. and within 30s of them leaving 15-20 WSR appeared on the wall and built another 3, then left. It was just one of those moments where you think “Sigh…”. Killed 18 trebs on that wall in one evening >.<

It’s a double edged sword, to some it draws them out from your BL.. to others it’s like kicking a hornets nest

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Ventus.9483

Well I always see it as kicking a hornets nest personally. In years gone past, in a more dominant leadership position within a 500 person alliance, on a different game, I would stomp hard on anything like that. In possibly an even more ruthless ways. Ho hum.

The thing is, we won’t take SM even if we number up (unless its 4am), and people don’t really get that. For some small part its probably seen as being a constant thorn in the side of the enemy we couldn’t touch meaningfully otherwise. But in most senses I expect its counter intuitive ;(

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Had a blast tonight! Thanks for some awesome fights RoF. Its good that we are returning the favor that you showed us last night lmao.
Looking foward to getting back on later!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

A couple of rather epic defenses at Briar on our own BL to finish off an evening of gently ambling around (for me anyway, WvW goes on of course). Really thought RoF had us on that second attempt. You guys pushed right the way into the lord room and there were only a handful of us left. I think I was rallying more than Sébastien Loeb.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: shadowsoul.2134

shadowsoul.2134

A couple of rather epic defenses at Briar on our own BL to finish off an evening of gently ambling around (for me anyway, WvW goes on of course). Really thought RoF had us on that second attempt. You guys pushed right the way into the lord room and there were only a handful of us left. I think I was rallying more than Sébastien Loeb.

[NAZ] on fire this evening in GH bl!!
Epic battle both side!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Seems like we will be stuck with each other for another week my dear RoF and WSR. I found that very naughty what you did there yesterday with pulling an allnighter and then eating all our stuff when we were working, RoF :O VERY naughty. In response to that we are now working to eliminate this weakness with increasing our coverage =) You probably noticed a little increase in activity on GH after this stunt, everyone was like GRRRRRRRRRRRR this is calling for BLOOD and we did pound on you a bit more then usual i think =) Although with WSR being in the state that they are – its mostly RoF vs GH anyways, except for rare occasions like hours-long zerging of both enemies in our SM Lord’s Room >.<

and Psy.. sometimes the random zergs arent as random as it seems =) Got an exotic off you guys – and kudos to the Psy elementalist that i ganked while he was afk outside SM – good fight, glad i had almost downed you already before you noticed xD

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Recommendation for WSR: Stop trebbing SM :P It forces us to attack you even we have no interest in it!

Yep, took a while to down the 4 on Overlook last night – got thru the outer wall. Well done, but WR wiped in the courtyard then got pushed back, and a few suicide-runs with the www.gunnars-hold.eu (join us, GHers) voice comms people later they were all deaded.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: lOKI.8152

lOKI.8152

To the RoF guys currently abusing the invulnerable spot at Bluevale Refuge ( GH bl): Seriously ? Are we really down to this kind of poor behaviour ? I thought this was something only occasionally occured and very few players do but 7 at the same time including several from the same guild… If you dont want to fight pls stay out of WvW. Play single player games and use godmode cheats.

That said, thx to the other guys from RoF. Bay was lots of fun for my staff ele. Keep (it) coming :-)

Lvl 80s: Thief, Necro, Engi, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger

“War does not determine who is right – only who is left.”

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

@lOKI.8152 Yea i just saw it too. Very bad sportsmanship by them. The kind of people that used to alt f4 at the first sigh of danger.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Some lovely fights today in WSR borders and RoF borders!

-Dis Noise Terror, CHvc

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in WvW

Posted by: Draahl.3827

Draahl.3827

To the RoF guys currently abusing the invulnerable spot at Bluevale Refuge ( GH bl): Seriously ? Are we really down to this kind of poor behaviour ? I thought this was something only occasionally occured and very few players do but 7 at the same time including several from the same guild… If you dont want to fight pls stay out of WvW. Play single player games and use godmode cheats.

That said, thx to the other guys from RoF. Bay was lots of fun for my staff ele. Keep (it) coming :-)

You could just, you know, move away from them ..

in WvW

lOKI.8152

Yeah i am sorry i expect people to not repeatedly run in and out of invulnerable spots that are clearly not intended to be there. After all this is GW2. Why expect decent PvP behaviour in something like WvW. Lesson learned.

(edited by lOKI.8152)

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Interesting, [SOGR] on both RoF and WSR… Conspiracy!!!1111one!

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

Thanks to the [HxH] player with a deathwish who ran alone into our zerg at RoF Dawn’s, you dropped a rather aptly named exotic: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deathwish

^-^

in WvW

Posted by: Noct.1495

Noct.1495

Epic defense at Hills on RoF BL, keep up the splendid work GH!

And thx for keeping up the spirit RoF, you guys sure don’t give up easily :-) Looking forward for the next rumble

Guardian of Cry Havoc (CHvc) – GH

in WvW

Posted by: Growltiger.3450

Growltiger.3450

Epic defense at Hills on RoF BL, keep up the splendid work GH!

And thx for keeping up the spirit RoF, you guys sure don’t give up easily :-) Looking forward for the next rumble

Though I think we should apologise for waltzing in through the conveniently open door of WSR Bay earlier in the evening and mopping up the remaining attackers. Thanks for doing the hard work for us guys – we almost felt guilty making that cap.

Almost…

Growl

Sidestrike | Charr Guardian | Cry Havoc – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

I found that very naughty what you did there yesterday with pulling an allnighter and then eating all our stuff when we were working, RoF :O VERY naughty. In response to that we are now working to eliminate this weakness with increasing our coverage =)

So your response to a server(who you already outnumber) putting in an effort is to recruit even more people?
This is still a fun matchup and I don’t mind having it for another week, especially when you realise both Vabbi and Ros have such big numbers that it would completely unbalance our tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Krosan that effort was well picked to hit us on our weak side in coverage. It helped us grounding ourselves to our weakness. We would like to go to T7 and not being completely stomped, thats why we need to eliminate this weakness. Gunnar’s are having the time of their life these weeks, for us its ultimate fun after those months of climbing down the ladder. Thank you for being a good enemy and putting an effort where possible. We still scared of RoF numbers, i dont think we outnumber you too badly in terms of total WvW players, but our morale is much better because of 2 wins in a row – many people are playing that keep off WvW when we are getting a smackdown.

I too wonder about Vabbi and RoS. It will take a little more time untill they meet us, i hope we can be out of T8 by this time xD But probably not.. will be interesting. I dont really know how strong they are now.

edit: testing sig

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

It’s not so much an attempt to recruit more players on to GH as to encourage the ones already here to coordinate more closely or even try out WvW if they haven’t done so before. It is true that a couple of gilds have joined recently, but although they bring some experience and have integrated well their numbers are very modest indeed!

I agree that we’ve been having some great fights in this matchup, very enjoyable and fair

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Ventus.9483

WSR perspective, the GH/RoF numbers don’t seem too dissimilar (well at times GH seems to have an advantage, like weekends), GH seem by far and away better organised and coordinated, you can tell so much that they’re communicating with each other inter guild.

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Jupitus.4352

WSR perspective, the GH/RoF numbers don’t seem too dissimilar (well at times GH seems to have an advantage, like weekends), GH seem by far and away better organised and coordinated, you can tell so much that they’re communicating with each other inter guild.

Thanks, and I believe this may well be true. We have put months of hard work into getting guilds of all shapes and sizes to work together utilising a cross-server 1,000 slot mumble server to good effect. I honestly think we are closely matched with RoF in terms of numbers, but what GH are good at (and I hope I am not giving away any major secrets!) is mobilising when there is a significant threat, at least during primetime. It’s not at all unusual for someone to hop across mumble channels and ask (we are very respectful and polite!) whether assistance can be brought to bear on defending another target in need…. if people are available the response will be immediate, and that might make us appear to have more players than we actually do!

www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

That takeover try in the RoF borderlands last night was the perfect time for us to fight back elsewhere. WSR made a try at Bay while GH had our Hills keep. That was the last straw. We went out and took over the entire WSR borderland, and EB stuff. That should be a lesson to WSR for next week. If we see you in numbers somewhere outside your border, we’re coming to mess your kitten up. I promise.

I still think GH outnumbers us. We held you guys to a couple of spots before finally evicting you from the map but that was some good work at Spiritholme. We finally decided to just ignore you there because it wasn’t worth the work to kick you out.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Jupitus.4352

I still think GH outnumbers us. We held you guys to a couple of spots before finally evicting you from the map but that was some good work at Spiritholme. We finally decided to just ignore you there because it wasn’t worth the work to kick you out.

Hehe – when we dig in, we really DO dig in

www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

That should be a lesson to WSR for next week. If we see you in numbers somewhere outside your border, we’re coming to mess your kitten up. I promise.

/facepalm

Threatening the underdogs that you’re pretty much guaranteed to outnumber in a matchup. Not awesome. Don’t go claiming the “I was only joking” get-out-of-jail-free either, its just not funny how few resources WSR have compared to the other servers in this matchup.

Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Ventus.9483

That should be a lesson to WSR for next week. If we see you in numbers somewhere outside your border, we’re coming to mess your kitten up. I promise.

I think I can speak for everyone on WSR, when I say, we really don’t care (just look how SM is still being attacked 24/7 with trebs even though it pee’s off GH) We took our entire BL’s back, and went roaming into the ‘easy target’ with almost everyone who took it back instead of upgrading/defending it again (since that’s virtually impossible now we’re so heavily outmanned) I’ll see you in the RoF bl’s

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

… and that’s why i hope, when server mergers come, we get paired with WSR

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

We held you guys to a couple of spots before finally evicting you from the map but that was some good work at Spiritholme. We finally decided to just ignore you there because it wasn’t worth the work to kick you out.

I think that was us. We didn’t have many online and couldn’t really launch an attack on a tower or keep, we remembered in tier 9 that digging into the north camp usually led to an ever increasing numbers push from the defenders and thought we’d tie some up It’s amazing how much people get determined to dislodge from that camp once they’ve been killed a few times.

We left eventually to go help hills, and camp flipped about 30s later lol. Knew there had to be SOMEONE watching it

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

lOKI.8152

WSR are clearly doing their best. Its a shame they got fewer numbers because otherwise this would be the perfect matchup. Whether trebbing SM is suicidal or cunning, at least those guys are persistant. If you cant win you can at least be a pain in the back. Seems we share a motto^^

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

The only way WsR wont lose points is if they catch up with you Herr der Friedhoefe, so of course they are going to attack you. There is no point in promising to cap them if they do because you do anyway lol. Do you expect them to fear you and attack us instead? This is a 3 way match up lol not a 2v1.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Ventus.9483

No I think we could do considerably better than we currently are, but a lot of people are by now resigned to the situation and have stopped pouring gold/time and certainly coordinated effort into a lost cause till we’re back down a tier where we belong

There is the occasional poke for the hell of it. We’ve had a couple of nice runs round EB the past few days to downgrade some towers.

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

We didn’t have many online and couldn’t really launch an attack on a tower or keep

You did make an attempt on Briar before I was a bit disappointed when pretty many RoF randoms followed me and my 3 guildees that went to help defenders there, as I hoped for an enjoyable fight.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

We tried going back a few minutes later

.. but WSR breakout event arrived

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

I still think GH outnumbers us. We held you guys to a couple of spots before finally evicting you from the map

We went to bed :P hence the 0 defense in Hills haha we would have held hills a little more however we were just all dropping off one by one so we called it. There was a good 30+ around hills most of the night which CHvc, SOE, imp, Core and many others held off for a good few hours. In fact we were massively outnumbered at some points, such as the fights with SOGR and in the lords room at two points that night. Much fun on the borders last night and hoping for many more fun fights this week!

in WvW

Noct.1495

I think I can speak for everyone on WSR, when I say, we really don’t care (just look how SM is still being attacked 24/7 with trebs even though it pee’s off GH) We took our entire BL’s back, and went roaming into the ‘easy target’ with almost everyone who took it back instead of upgrading/defending it again (since that’s virtually impossible now we’re so heavily outmanned) I’ll see you in the RoF bl’s

That s the attitude we (GH) like! Keep up the fight, don’t worry 2 much (it s only a game) and se you ingame! IF servers do merge in the future WSR s got my vote to team up with GH

in WvW

Noct.1495

WSR are clearly doing their best. Its a shame they got fewer numbers because otherwise this would be the perfect matchup. Whether trebbing SM is suicidal or cunning, at least those guys are persistant. If you cant win you can at least be a pain in the back. Seems we share a motto^^

it s not about numbers, I ve seen 10 people hold off zergs of 30. It s all about communication, good spirit, tactics and skills. I personnaly prefer to be the underdog (as long as he the opposite force isn’ 2 overwhelming). Personally I don’t think GH have more people, we just tend to swap BL faster when asked.

in WvW

Noct.1495

I still think GH outnumbers us. We held you guys to a couple of spots before finally evicting you from the map

We went to bed :P hence the 0 defense in Hills haha we would have held hills a little more however we were just all dropping off one by one so we called it. There was a good 30+ around hills most of the night which CHvc, SOE, imp, Core and many others held off for a good few hours. In fact we were massively outnumbered at some points, such as the fights with SOGR and in the lords room at two points that night. Much fun on the borders last night and hoping for many more fun fights this week!

at that second push into the Lords room we barely had 10 people inside. Thank good we had quite a few guardians to keep th hallway blocked, and that superior balista rly kicked some kitten

in WvW

Krosan.2890

I get the whole organisation thing but its not like RoF isn’t organised and the guilds also stay in touch. You guys do need to get off your high horse and stop acting as if Rof has no communication.
Saying the numbers are about even is a complete joke as can be seen now by the sheer amount of people you have in Rof borderlands which basically outnumbers us.
I know you guys take pride in your organisation and like to think we have none, but your numbers sure do help. I think thats something you need to realise when you go into the next tier as you won’t have the number advantage over there. Because right now it seems GH is slowly developing a god/superiority complex.
Just to make things clear, I really like you guys as opponents but sometimes it seems like you think your the only organised server in this tier and that your numbers don’t hold an advantage over us.
Not to mention the fact you basically decided not to attack whiteside at all this week which gives you a huge number advantage you won’t have in an even matchup.

(edited by Krosan.2890)

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Honestly, it is easier to see the opponents numbers than your own as you remember far more accurately that you went to X zone and met Y players.. whilst you don’t realise what your team has on the other side of the map.

As a small guild ourselves I generally run into RoF in very large numbers (from my perspective) whilst not seeing many GH players at all. However I am not going to suggest they don’t exist.

You are trying to suggest we have a numbers advantage due to not attacking whiteside? That would more support the theory that we are equal on numbers because your perceived low player count is actually just the result of splitting between multiple zones. For instance to say we outnumber you in your borderlands, yet you are pushing WSR borderlands at the same time, that means you have players elsewhere and we don’t.

Either way.. we haven’t chosen not to attack WSR, but we aren’t devoting as much time to their BL as we have to yours certainly… mostly due to earlier provocation of golem assaults on our borderlands :P

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

Krosan.2890

If you see 10 people doing the breakout event as pushing, then yes we are badly pushing WSR while you guys give them a free pass on EB and only focus on us.
Not claiming alliance or anything, its just a fact this is helping you and when you go up a tier you won’t be able to totally ignore one of your enemies.

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

I get the whole organisation thing but its not like RoF isn’t organised and the guilds also stay in touch. You guys do need to get off your high horse and stop acting as if Rof has no communication.
Saying the numbers are about even is a complete joke as can be seen now by the sheer amount of people you have in Rof borderlands which basically outnumbers us.
I know you guys take pride in your organisation and like to think we have none, but your numbers sure do help. I think thats something you need to realise when you go into the next tier as you won’t have the number advantage over there. Because right now it seems GH is slowly developing a god/superiority complex.
Just to make things clear, I really like you guys as opponents but sometimes it seems like you think your the only organised server in this tier and that your numbers don’t hold an advantage over us.
Not to mention the fact you basically decided not to attack whiteside at all this week which gives you a huge number advantage you won’t have in an even matchup.

Hard to tell about the numbers.. from what i see we are evenish in numbers, I don’t think anyone has stated that you have no organisation AT ALL, so you are just pulling that out to start an argument it seems or you are upset about something. I can tell you we have been pushing WSR hard too this week as i have been leading the attack every night with the group i am running in. RoF Is pretty kitten organised. And if anyone was to state that then they would be talking out of there kitten, But you just seem to have a grudge against GH for some apparent reason. I believe people have been focused on you being RoF because you are the closes to the lead. The same thing yourselves would do if you were in this position.

Whenever i come across RoF they are in numbers either ICON and NP or SOGR (not sure if this is the right tag sorry) or others. But its hard to tell as i never spend time in EB or GH borders.

in WvW

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

If you see 10 people doing the breakout event as pushing, then yes we are badly pushing WSR while you guys give them a free pass on EB and only focus on us.
Not claiming alliance or anything, its just a fact this is helping you and when you go up a tier you won’t be able to totally ignore one of your enemies.

Yet from this side of the borderlands it also seems and feels like you do the same, focusing on us and ignoring them. Especially when we’re outnumbered in our own BL by RoF, whilst WSR’s is red with green creep and no blue (yet).

We are far from ignoring WSR, and they most definitely aren’t ignoring us. In fact I believe that Cry Havoc have been having a lot of fun with them this week.

What we are doing is putting priority on threats. If we leave you long enough you come back with the numbers and supplies needed to cause much larger damage with regards to numbers and siege placement. This has been shown with your rushes on our Bay, Hills, and SM.

Please note WSR: this isn’t saying you’re not a threat. You most certainly are.

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

in WvW

Posted by: DutchError.7039

DutchError.7039

So a few hours ago in the WSR Borderlands at DB keep there were a few RoF guys that got through the outer gate, with a mesmer commander. We closed the gate behind them and killed them, even their commander hiding.
A few minutes later, they’re in again, no broken walls, must’ve been another mesmer or someone else hiding that revived the mesmer, right? We kill them again, find their mesmer commander hiding again, kill him again.
Now to make sure this doesn’t happen again, I decide to guard the commander’s dead body, which is hanging around at the underwater gate, hoping to kill anyone that tries to res him.
Another few minutes later, I see a RoF invader revive the commander through the gate, as in he’s outside of the gates and the mesmer commander is on the inside.
Got a few screens too.
Is this an exploit or just a cheap tactic? Or is it a pro tactic that every great commander uses?

Attachments:

Derp

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

Some of the comments from RoF im going to presume have been said in anger as every time i go to EB GH is pushing WsR because of their Treb addiction and we are being pushed by RoF.
I do remember a lot of the week were RoF were ticking at well over 300 points and we were getting mowed down by superior numbers everywhere we went. Tonight we at GH have pulled together as RoF did earlier in the week. To say we have ignored WsR is ridiculous as well as we are always fighting there. If we arent its because we are defending from you guys.
I without a doubt say we are very close to being even on numbers. Christ the [HxH] zerg that wiped us earlier was bigger than most zergs GH gets, and thats one guild alone.
Its been a good week of good fights lets not ruin it now. Dont forget we have another week of this yet lol. Cheers

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

<giggles> <builds a few things in RoF Garrison>
Midnight Mayhem