So spvp gets stuff they want. Wvw backpacks!

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Check this link to a Devs posting history he made 1 hour ago on the spvp forums. Would it hurt the Devs to give the wvw section the same respect?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/JonathanSharp-7094/showposts

New maps and game modes inc to spvp and they didn’t have to read it from a 2nd party web site looking for hits.

#keepingitreal

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in WvW

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

A majority who plays tPvP would prefer they actually kittening balance the game before moving on to other gametypes in my mind.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in WvW

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

A majority who plays tPvP would prefer they actually kittening balance the game before moving on to other gametypes in my mind.

baaaaaawww…

Balancing our other two modes as much as they have already, just for you guys, wasn’t enough…. No you need even more changes until not even the number crunchers can point to a couple of mathematically superior builds. …Never mind that our 2 modes only have 1 build that’s ever worth running

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

Anet see sPvP as a potential money-spinner. They’re fixated on it.

edit : Can I say that? – it makes no grammatical sense. Oh well.

in WvW

Writetyper.1985

baaaaaawww…

Balancing our other two modes as much as they have already, just for you guys, wasn’t enough…. No you need even more changes until not even the number crunchers can point to a couple of mathematically superior builds. …Never mind that our 2 modes only have 1 build that’s ever worth running

Can you shut up? Do you honestly think it’s fun that a spirit ranger autoattacking does just as much work as an ele switching attunements, preparing combos, waiting for burst? Loads of players are leaving because of the last patch – in fact the game is practically dead because of the meta – and it’s ok?

really bad engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

baaaaaawww…

Can you shut up? Do you honestly think it’s fun that a spirit ranger autoattacking does just as much work as an ele switching attunements, preparing combos, waiting for burst? Loads of players are leaving because of the last patch – in fact the game is practically dead because of the meta – and it’s ok?

Maybe if it completely dies they can stop balancing the game over a game mode that nobody cares about. I think most people would be OK with that.

in WvW

Writetyper.1985

baaaaaawww…

Maybe if it completely dies they can stop balancing the game over a game mode that nobody cares about. I think most people would be OK with that.

A better solution would be to split and balance everything, so everyone would be happy. A lot of people want to play tPvP because of it’s competitive small man approach, you know this. Instead anet kittens everyone over by failing to balance anything.

really bad engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

baaaaaawww…

A better solution would be to split and balance everything, so everyone would be happy. A lot of people want to play tPvP because of it’s competitive small man approach, you know this. Instead anet kittens everyone over by failing to balance anything.

Anet is too stubborn to split the skills. And thus it’s better if sPvP dies now — since it will anyway — so that WvW doesn’t have to as well.

in WvW

Posted by: data.4093

data.4093

ahahaha WvWers complaining that sPvPers get things they want, now I’ve seen everything.

Anet is too stubborn to split the skills. And thus it’s better if sPvP dies now — since it will anyway — so that WvW doesn’t have to as well.

So spvp is ruining wvw balance? lol WvW was never balanced or intended to be balanced, it’s part of pve.

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

WvW was never balanced or intended to be balanced, it’s part of pve.

Sorry MrAnetGamedev, i cannot see your red thingy near your name, enable it plz. Or give us link to dev post with such statement with “part of PvE”. Or go troll to your sPvP subforum. Choose one.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

(edited by Rednik.3809)

in WvW

Posted by: data.4093

data.4093

Everything is a troll post if you don’t agree with it right? Anyway how can wvw be balanced? There are uplevels, differences in gearing, tons of different buffs to choose from and least of all…each side doesn’t have the same number of players. In terms of class balance and my pve statement, why do you think things like perplexity runes, new stat combos and skill splits exist in pve? Why is crit damage in spvp capped at 50%? Spvp is supposed to have less imbalance and broken mechanics.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Tired of hearing sPvP, PvE, and WvW harping on each other about which mode should die.

I’m glad they’re getting dev attention. I would like some too but I’m sure I can do that without wishing sPvP death.

Maybe the WvW team is too small. Hire some new people that are more interested in WvW than sPvP.

Also to be fair, sPvP maps are easier than WvW ones and I don’t think a lack of maps is WvW’s problem at all.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

It would be nice to have WvW devs communicate with the players more, but sPvP is in a far worse state than WvW is.

How do you balance 8 classes into 5 player teams for one map playstyle with 2-3 roles, all while trying to push it to an E-Sport?

At least most classes in WvW can have a solo build, small team build and a zerg build.

Balancing WvW population will solve most of the issues; Night capping, unbalanced matches, queues, skill lag, PvD.