TEAM CHAT

TEAM CHAT

in WvW

Posted by: kathy.8291

kathy.8291

Anet i understand the meaning of team chat and why you implemented it going across the boarderlands. Unfortunately it is being used as a troll method and it is very annoying listening to the bull going on. Can you please put it back to the way it was, or take it off completely and just use the map chat like we always did. . People are using it like it is a whisper chat and again it is extremely annoying listening to the trolling going on in other maps. Unfortunately there are many of us that took team chat off (as a zerg guild) and we are not responding if another guild on another map needs help.

TEAM CHAT

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Why don’t you simply block the people trolling?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

TEAM CHAT

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Right click > block > move on.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

TEAM CHAT

in WvW

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

I personally love that I can call for help from other maps. My only issue with the change is that TEAM chat there was no message suppression I wish they would now place that on general map chat as well.

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

TEAM CHAT

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Someone suggested that the supression should be moved from map to team and that would probably be a good thing, at least for a few weeks until people get used to it.

TEAM CHAT

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Someone suggested that the supression should be moved from map to team and that would probably be a good thing, at least for a few weeks until people get used to it.

^That’s a good idea.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN