The Lag in JQ BL (NA Tier #1)

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Quoting Offski

“We get dc’d within a minute or two of entering the border and therefore cannot fight on this border at all. Please reset the server or something.”

Please bring awareness to this issue. Use /bug on JQ BL to report it, and lets get this fixed because JQ can flip their entire BL and no other server can fight.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Quoting Offski

“We get dc’d within a minute or two of entering the border and therefore cannot fight on this border at all. Please reset the server or something.”

Please bring awareness to this issue. Use /bug on JQ BL to report it, and lets get this fixed because JQ can flip their entire BL and no other server can fight.

Tier 7 is experiencing this on Green Bl

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Avenge you act like we have the 100% advantage. In NA prime we lose it all because we can’t get anyone in the border for more than 2mins.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Was like that since reset. All three sides are DCing at all times. Not just one. It’s the server.

in WvW

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

I can safely say that JQ is also have major lag and DC issues as many of my friends in WvW are constantly being kicked or spending minutes trying to use any skill.

Regardless, it definitely needs to be fixed.

Ele for Hire

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Its the same in SOR and BG borderlands. But its less noticeable because there are less people in them. SOR BL is pretty bad and its rarely got more than about 50 players in there in total.

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

We had this problem in t2, 2 weeks ago on the red bl. other tiers have also experienced this.

in WvW

Posted by: Tidbit.9352

Tidbit.9352

I can only stay on for a couple of minutes until I get disconnected. Arenanet really needs to look into the problem.

in WvW

Posted by: Kirbyprime.2645

Kirbyprime.2645

I gave up going to that borderland because of the lag. You can be completely alone and still get disconnected for no apparent reason.

in WvW

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

Today might be my last straw with our own bl. Trying to keep the choo zerg from capping garrison just holding the ring. Died, spam way point to rush back. nope sorry Disconnect, It’s getting old

in WvW

Posted by: Jahiliyya.7095

Jahiliyya.7095

I posted about this yesterday… forum moderator moved the post to the “Tech Problems” forum…

Yo ANet…. this problem is not on my side. It’s on yours. Please look into it.

Commander Jam, The Republic [SPQR] on Sanctum of Rall
Jumble Akimbo
Jahiliyya Akimbo

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Last night we tried to float to this bl multiple times, and regardless of local internet speeds most of us DCed on enterring the map. The other half DCed again when we hit our first engagement – the issue is definitely server-side.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in WvW

Posted by: dawna.6290

dawna.6290

Yeah, its definitely not something that is only happening to the other two servers. It is happening to JQ players as well. The lag is awful and the constant dcs make it pretty unplayable especially in a larger fight. I dont get it in any other BL right now at all really.

Lexsíe
Darkhaven

in WvW

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Can’t play on this BL, plz ANET fix this asap not next year plz

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

It’s laggy because SoR got IRON guild.. ^.^

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: CrAzY.3275

CrAzY.3275

It really is horrible. I have been disconnected from this BL 6 times since last reset. I honestly don’t know the last time I’ve disconnected more than 2 times in a week before now.

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

JQBL really is bad. I’m not seeing the skill lag as much as others appear to be, but the random bursts of repeated disconnects whenever there’s a large fight… if you’re trying to defend a waypointed structure and get DCd it can cost you that structure.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

I was having horrible disconnect issues in JQBL last night, after i reset my router had no problems at all.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Smackban.5812

Smackban.5812

Please fix this.

Smackerz – Guardian
Highline [HL]
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Deadlyfrost.9142

Deadlyfrost.9142

Anet, this is something that you need to fix. ASAP. People in JQBL are getting disconnected constantly, and the lag makes people appear to be teleporting all the time. When trying to enter JQBL the error message “WvW is unavaliable while matches are being updated.” appears the first try. Second try you get in. This is obviously an error on the server side, which we have no control over. If you know about the issue, the least you could do is let us know that you know.

Jade Quarry
[SF] Strike Force
Deadlyfrost ~ Lvl 81 Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Played on JQBL for about 20 minutes, and the lag is horrendous, I’ve DC’ed four times, and I can’t even get in a fight without constant lag spikes. It’s not normal server lag where skills take time to fire, everything just stops, and people begin running in the direction that they were moving initially. Then, a few seconds later, everyone’s skills go off at once.

[IX]

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Please get this resolved so we can enjoy WvW out there

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Is this happening due to the amount of players that are within a certain range or is it just happening randomly?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

sostronk.8167

Is this happening due to the amount of players that are within a certain range or is it just happening randomly?

Its happening in every borderland, but because its the most populated borderland its a bigger issue.

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Its happening in every borderland, but because its the most populated borderland its a bigger issue.

Not true. It has to do with RED BL, it did the same thing in Tier 2.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Err, well that’s two different answers. But it looks like the majority thinks it’s a home BL issue. If I could ask similar question, do you ever get disconnected when there are just a few people within your range?

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

It is not a “home bl” issue as invaders said they were DCing too. I play on that map between 7 am – 9 am central time and I’ve had it DC me in big fights, when I’m solo contesting a keep and when I am just running around between objectives with no enemies or allies around me.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Well it is someone’s home and that’s what I was referring to, as opposed to the person who said it was every BL. Thanks for the information.

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Well it is someone’s home and that’s what I was referring to, as opposed to the person who said it was every BL. Thanks for the information.

My bad, I thought you meant it only happened to defenders.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in WvW

pot.6805

The same thing happened to FA BL in Tier 2, they were red at the time. So two different occasions, both only effected the red BL. So I’m gonna go with its a Red BL issue, nothing to do with which BL has the most population. Besides, a BL that keeps DCing people is not going to have the most population.

:edit and it only seems to effect one matchup at a time so I suspect it is a bad server cluster that gets rotated.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Hm, if all that you’re saying is true, this is a very interesting problem.

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Hm, if all that you’re saying is true, this is a very interesting problem.

I was DC’d three times from JQBL in the span of about one or two hours. Before this, the last DC I experienced was in LA karka land.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in WvW

sostronk.8167

I pretty much live in SOR borderlands, so what are you saying I am imagining the lag/dcs? Also, have a think about it for a second. Why do you think its the biggest issue in a RED borderland. Because its the most populated.

in WvW

pot.6805

I pretty much live in SOR borderlands, so what are you saying I am imagining the lag? Also, have a think about it for a second. Why do you think its the biggest issue in a RED borderland. Because its the most populated.

Whatever you say man lol

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

sostronk.8167

I pretty much live in SOR borderlands, so what are you saying I am imagining the lag? Also, have a think about it for a second. Why do you think its the biggest issue in a RED borderland. Because its the most populated.

Whatever you say man lol. JQ BL is not the most populated.

Show me your official figures, then Ill believe you. Until then, RED borderlands is generally the most populated and JQ borderlands currently is.

in WvW

pot.6805

Show me your official figures, then Ill believe you. Until then, RED borderlands is generally the most populated and JQ borderlands currently is.

You made the claim it is the most populated, up for you to prove it. End of story.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

sostronk.8167

You made the claim it is the most populated, up for you to prove it. End of story.

Im not making a claim bud. Its what I believe and IDGAF what anyone else thinks, its common sense… unless you can point to figures that suggest otherwise.

in WvW

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

The lag for this during the day around 830am est and in the afternoon around 2-4pm est is bad, the game is almost unplayable with anymore than a few people on your screen. Even than I have gotten massive amounts of lag in areas that have no one, please find a way to fix this.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in WvW

Posted by: CrAzY.3275

CrAzY.3275

Well i tried to see if it would be any better now. Nope, not even close. Walk outta spawn do a few movement abilities the first 2 of 3 go off normally then the 3 rubberbands back and forth.
Run across middle island and get next to just a few people and everyone starts running off in random directions, not a single skill will go off. Then all of a sudden 20-30 seconds of combat and running around all happens. Once the server caught up and I was lying there dead without a clue how it happened, I was promptly disconnected, once again…
so BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP THIS IS A PROBLEM.

in WvW

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Anet can u wake the kitten up and do something about this.
This is rather frustrating and pretty kitten poor for not even saying or doing something about it.
To busy with some other useless pve instance i guess.

in WvW

Posted by: Sasarella.9640

Sasarella.9640

Still a huge problem. For the 2-3 minutes I am connected, there is a lot of rubber banding going on.

Sasarella – JQ – Bully, Commander and Princess of Army of Shepherds [AoS]

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. While the team is aware of this, we are going to forward them this post to remind them or ask them about an update on this. Please, we ask you to be a bit patience and we ask for apologies beforehand for the problems this might be causing you.

Thanks for your understanding.

in WvW

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

This is getting so old that I threw myself against SoR crazy zergs in SoR BL (green) just so I wouldn’t have to deal with crazy disconnects in JQ BL (red).

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. While the team is aware of this, we are going to forward them this post to remind them or ask them about an update on this. Please, we ask you to be a bit patience and we ask for apologies beforehand for the problems this might be causing you.

It’s ridiculously sporadic as well. Last night I didn’t disco once, but I’d be hearing others regularly getting kicked. The night before after logging in I had a series of four or five in a row before something stabilized, then no more kicks after that. Weirdest thing I’ve seen in a while that didn’t involve certain JQ commanders, a jar of mayonnaise and a shaved dolyak.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

Weirdest thing I’ve seen in a while that didn’t involve certain JQ commanders, a jar of mayonnaise and a shaved dolyak.

You know the rules. What happens in the van, STAYS in the van.

Moderator: thanks for passing the disconnect issue along to the team. We anxiously await an update.

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Weirdest thing I’ve seen in a while that didn’t involve certain JQ commanders, a jar of mayonnaise and a shaved dolyak.

You know the rules. What happens in the van, STAYS in the van.

Moderator: thanks for passing the disconnect issue along to the team. We anxiously await an update.

That… <shudder> it didn’t stay in the van…

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I would like to report at least 12 of my members that DCed last night while on JQB. Even reconnecting those users were still impacted. The remainder of us were experiencing sporadic freezing issues that would stall the game with nothing moving, then flash forward to action/death. Times reported are between 9-11PM CST 5/20/2013.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I would like to report at least 12 of my members that DCed last night while on JQB. Even reconnecting those users were still impacted. The remainder of us were experiencing sporadic freezing issues that would stall the game with nothing moving, then flash forward to action/death. Times reported are between 9-11PM CST 5/20/2013.

Are you sure the freezing issue wasn’t when you tried taking them to the van? I would imagine that would make a lot of people want to forget what happened But on a serious note this is a huge problem and hurts the map cause well no one wants to play on the map at any hour of the day.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Hi everyone,

Thank you for answering and I hope this issue can be resolved quickly =)

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in WvW

Posted by: Deadlyfrost.9142

Deadlyfrost.9142

Hi everyone,

Thanks for answering Mod.
It would be nice if we could be told the exact cause of the problem. Some of us are interested in that kind of technical stuff.

Jade Quarry
[SF] Strike Force
Deadlyfrost ~ Lvl 81 Thief