The Lag in JQ BL (NA Tier #1)

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Thanks for the response Mod, is there any possibility an admin/designer could pop in this thread and offer us an update as to when it may be fixed?

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Provac.3598

Provac.3598

Was pretty bad last night as well. Its funny when ur trying to take a T3 keep, have 25 people, run in and half of them dc =P

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Was pretty bad last night as well. Its funny when ur trying to take a T3 keep, have 25 people, run in and half of them dc =P

It was the arrow carts man they are now just making people disappear

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

This should not be happening so far into the game release, unacceptable in my opinion. Just disconnected like 10 times in the past 20 minutes on JQ borderland.

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

in WvW

Kezorian.5107

It’s not the arrow carts, Anet is doing that very well by themselves.

Believegate – #freepot

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

It’s not the arrow carts, Anet is doing that very well by themselves.

I was kidding lol. I am well aware how bad it is as I’m often on Home BL during the week when I am playing

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Kezorian.5107

I know lol, im just frustrated and wanted to flow the blame to Anet.

Believegate – #freepot

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

I’ve had the same thing.

Lets go push on a tower and see what we can do → /supplyinfo → ok we have 300 supply from 30 people → reach tower → only 15 people on me → tons of rage on teamspeak

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

It’s pretty amazing JQ hasn’t dominated this week as many from sor and bg can’t control objectives for extended periods this week…many in TS just refuse to zone there, hehe.

in WvW

Posted by: Jahiliyya.7095

Jahiliyya.7095

Thanks Mod for elevating. Wondering if we can get an update?…

Commander Jam, The Republic [SPQR] on Sanctum of Rall
Jumble Akimbo
Jahiliyya Akimbo

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

It’s pretty amazing JQ hasn’t dominated this week as many from sor and bg can’t control objectives for extended periods this week…many in TS just refuse to zone there, hehe.

I see plenty of SoR and BG in JQ BL, maybe they didn’t get the memo.

I agree the map is messed up but thats the same for all folks on there, JQ doesn’t have the dc switch and there doesn’t seem to be a shortage of enemy to kill in my timezone anyway.

We are getting more numbers into WvW this week which is most welcome and actually giving you some fights, you want that right? sometimes I am not sure given the kitten I read from some folks on this thread from your server.

The JQ BL map kitten is just a diversion but really needs to be fixed, at least we agree on that.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in WvW

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

On T7 it is the GoM green borderland with this issue. I have logged in there in the morning and evening with the same issue. I have been there with very few other living souls out there and it is still a problem. I can play with no problem on the blue borderland (DR) and the red borderland (NSP) with no issues at all times.

So
-independent of time of day
-independent of population on that BL
-always strikes this one BL

The impact on WvW is severe because nobody fights in that green BL, which means there is no pressure on the home map for green, and they are freed up to hit EB, blue + red borderlands with impunity. Green is running away with the score this week because of this. Think the devs need to go tier by tier, identify which BLs have the issue, and see what they have in common.
-

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: benjamin.5346

benjamin.5346

Can we get a response please that this will not happen tonight during Reset? Hard enough getting guilds organized in to each BL for reset and now everyone is going to dodge Jade Quarry BL. If you need help verifying the issue, please contact anyone in tier 1 NA (Jade Quarry, Blackgate, or Sanctum of Rall) and we would be happy to organize a force to move to JQ BL and demonstrate this issues. You should feel the effects running solo but either one of the three servers would be happy to verify this.

(edited by benjamin.5346)