Tier 6: DH / IoJ / SF (5/10/2013)

in WvW

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

I’m sure we will lose a lot of people from the new events in South Sun Cove. Me for one want’s those 2 back pieces before I go back to play WvW.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Good fights in IoJ bl to [KING], that group you had was a fun time, we were pretty bummed when ya’ll pulled in a few “cheez” classes haha. You guys were really good at getting your people back up, we could def work on that.

-The biggass char guardian

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in WvW

Posted by: PhaNTaSiZe.4215

PhaNTaSiZe.4215

Lol, just held off Redbriar in IOJ with 5 ppl against 15 (ended up being closer to 20) for about 2 hrs. Our numbers got smaller and they brought more ppl :/ Oh well. Good times

Commander Sammie Winchester/Ian McKellan
Leader of Gods Dont Cry [GDC] on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ephedrine.4521

Ephedrine.4521

Shame on you IOJ [Hard] guild last night before WVW reboot around DH camp.

The Ephed’s of [TanK]
-FSP-

in WvW

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

So yeah…when we’re barely treading the waters in EB, routinely outmanning ourselves in order to go back and clean up IOJ’s BL when needed…the southsun stuff just slaughtered us, lol. We were holding back the “waters” of DH’s higher #’s until this point, but now that so many of us were on southsun (haha we had an overflow, myself and many other regular wvw commanders were there too, hey why not?) DH just flooded EB and other assorted maps.

For the rest of this week I’ll probably just PvDoor/strike where reaction times are slow, and farm it up for a bit. Hopefully after the reset IoJ and SF will have more adrenaline to burn again!

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Can a brotha get a score update, you know for the folks on SF that actually have jobs/live in Amurca?

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Score update 12:45 pm PST

Attachments:

[Abys]

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Score update 12:45 pm PST

Thanks, PVE in full swing.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Nice DH, keep going strong.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: neiliam.8614

neiliam.8614

Here is the golem vs grub battle we has last night, to whomever came to ruin our fun!

WARNING: Contains Strong Language
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3sVHHCE5NI

Lol, that Darkhaven Major was me with the [DHE] tag. I had fun watching that Golem v O.Grub…I was partied up with Lord Kael during this. But some SF wanted me dead lol.

Attachments:

Lightning Gunblade
Member of Darkhaven’s [DHE]
In WvWvW, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.

in WvW

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Dark Haven went wild on IoJ turf o_O

Attachments:

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in WvW

Miss Firesss.3704

Dark Haven went wild on IoJ turf o_O

You better get that vista! LOL

[Abys]

in WvW

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

This week has been pretty boring, everyone come back to WvW!

SADFACE!!

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Yeah the sunny shores of Southsun have effed wvw’s couch… im sure once everyone has their squiggly back pieces we will be back in action.

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Yeah the sunny shores of Southsun have effed wvw’s couch… im sure once everyone has their squiggly back pieces we will be back in action.

But but but, if everyone has one how will we stand out?!

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Miss Firesss.3704

I guess I will stand out! Because of it’s creepiness, I will not be getting one. HAHA!

[Abys]

in WvW

Posted by: Thoman.8167

Thoman.8167

Commander Ahria led an assualt on Sf’s Overlook Keep the other day. 1 or 2 trebs just wouldn’t do for us!

Attachments:

[SE]-Darkhaven
Starless Niight-80 Warrior-Commander
Niightchill-80 Mesmer-Portal Bomber

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I guess I will stand out! Because of it’s creepiness, I will not be getting one. HAHA!

i will be avoiding everyone with one! Creepy kitten kitten

Mr(s) Starkk

in WvW

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

So you might have seen my lil’ rant on the other thread https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/IOJ-stop-cherry-picking-SF/first#post2043413 so with lots of begging and pleading and general hissy fit’ing around several IOJ commanders let me know they’d also prefer to put the pressure on DH when we’re able to instead of SF.

I’m inviting SF to do the same. Frankly i think if both servers kinda just redirected their torches and pitchforks torwards DH whenever possible, next week should be a lot more interesting.

I know how it goes—not everyone’s gonna know about this, not everyone’s gonna listen, or care, or maybe they’re just happier doin’ their own thing. That’s fine. All i’m asking is plz direct your nut-punching energy towards DH and not each other most of the time.

As of this post I know of about 4-5 other IoJ commanders that are regulars that are agreeing to it. Should shake up next week pretty good

edit and if some SF commanders wouldn’t mind talkin’ to me in-game or whatnot, i’ll try to relay stuff to other commanders as much as possible. And just to clarify this isn’t gonna be like…planned operations or using the same teamspeak or any of that funky kitten…just a general mindset of “let’s both punch DH in the kitten”

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

(edited by GavinGoodrich.1382)

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Ill be directing most of my attention towards DH as well when i’m tagged up for IOJ. Gettin tired of having to come online when all the other commanders are off diddle daddling in southsun and DH has EB turned green. Payback shall be made DH >:O

P.s. Did all your college peeps come home DH? or just fair weathers returning finally? Them numbers recently compared to the last few weeks ._.

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Magi.8947

Dark Magi.8947

Hmmmm sorry for the quality, but WTF SF? Some one wants that camp. Treb, AC, Balista, think i saw a cata in there to not sure.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Verras.5013

Verras.5013

Hmmmm sorry for the quality, but WTF SF? Some one wants that camp. Treb, AC, Balista, think i saw a cata in there to not sure.

Hey, you missed our 6 rams on the well and 4 more acs on the ground. And you call yourself a photographer…

Attachments:

King Verras ~ SF ~ Necromancer ~ [eXo] Guild
eXo taking credit for things we did not achieve.
eXo dying in outnumbered fights since May 2013.

in WvW

Posted by: Ayane Hajinmon.9165

Ayane Hajinmon.9165

Score update if anyone care

Attachments:

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

So you might have seen my lil’ rant on the other thread https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/IOJ-stop-cherry-picking-SF/first#post2043413 so with lots of begging and pleading and general hissy fit’ing around several IOJ commanders let me know they’d also prefer to put the pressure on DH when we’re able to instead of SF.

I’m inviting SF to do the same. Frankly i think if both servers kinda just redirected their torches and pitchforks torwards DH whenever possible, next week should be a lot more interesting.

I know how it goes—not everyone’s gonna know about this, not everyone’s gonna listen, or care, or maybe they’re just happier doin’ their own thing. That’s fine. All i’m asking is plz direct your nut-punching energy towards DH and not each other most of the time.

As of this post I know of about 4-5 other IoJ commanders that are regulars that are agreeing to it. Should shake up next week pretty good

edit and if some SF commanders wouldn’t mind talkin’ to me in-game or whatnot, i’ll try to relay stuff to other commanders as much as possible. And just to clarify this isn’t gonna be like…planned operations or using the same teamspeak or any of that funky kitten…just a general mindset of “let’s both punch DH in the kitten”

I will do my best to relay this to the masses, again like you said not everyone will listen, so it is inevitable on IoJ someone will eventually say: “WTF they took Durios, let’s get them!”

Just as it would be the same for us at Ogre etc. Like Gavin said the idea is not to form an alliance, as that would be silly. The idea is to stop letting DH get fat off of our infighting, all in the name of balancing this matchup!

To all the SFers reading this: Push DH, let’s try to balance their number, and in turn balance this tier some. If the day ever comes that we do “put DH on a diet” and the match becomes close, we can go back to randomly hitting whomever.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Reinstateurface.1496

Reinstateurface.1496

hey just wanted to introduce myself, if you notice your things getting capped at night with golems chances are i built em, thanks DH for your garri and bay, ohh and 46 golem rushing your SM fully upgraded in less than a minute was nice, yea so if you see a norn tier 3 on at oceanic times, fear me your keeps are mine

in WvW

Posted by: Mira.4906

Mira.4906

hey just wanted to introduce myself, if you notice your things getting capped at night with golems chances are i built em, thanks DH for your garri and bay, ohh and 46 golem rushing your SM fully upgraded in less than a minute was nice, yea so if you see a norn tier 3 on at oceanic times, fear me your keeps are mine

Nice job taking SM you caught us off guard there, but you may need a few more golems if you want lowlands it wasn’t quite enough this morning, thanks for the badges though.

Guild Leader for [Myth] Darkhaven

in WvW

Banzie.5248

Ahh, i cant wait for reset, perhaps we’ll see a good show from sf, or perhaps we may see what their true numbers are without fair weathers :P DH will undoubtedly go one track mind zerg SM xD

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Sobiech.9613

Sobiech.9613

Ahh, i cant wait for reset, perhaps we’ll see a good show from sf, or perhaps we may see what their true numbers are without fair weathers :P DH will undoubtedly go one track mind zerg SM xD

Shhh, then everyone will know our strategy,

Reine Tovar [HoTR] – Mesmer
Aerika [HoTR] – Necromancer

in WvW

Banzie.5248

Shhh, then everyone will know our strategy,

Gasp Im sorry T_T ill keep it on the DL for next reset. Dont worry i gotchu.

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

As of right now, IoJ is still busy rifing DH’s coat tails and cherry picking in our territory instead of theirs…good show IoJ!

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]