UPDATED: [EMP] - Emperium & [RE]-Red Essence?

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Just let go, people. It’s a game.

I don’t think you should be supporting something that may (or may not) poison your server.

Pretty sure the drama was left on JQ itself. The guilds transferring to DB are ones who want to be a part of our community.

And we’re not new to drama from other servers. See our threads with Mags, for instance It’s hard to break the unity of a close-knit server like ours. We love our game, and play to enjoy. That will not change.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Every server supports their new guilds, DB is the same.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I’m so confused, so where has my 70+ bags gone? Will I be farming them on DB when they arrive in T1? or are they still on JQ?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in WvW

Posted by: manbearpig.8095

manbearpig.8095

k swift you have 2 posts in your entire gaming experience of gw2 so either log into your main and let us see who you are or get back into your hole and play the game

kintai yuhara 80 necro [RE]

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

If you want to know where the drama is, read the title.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: Rocjaw.4705

Rocjaw.4705

Thanks for that Calvin and i know i speak for all of us now in Red Essence/ DB are happy to come and be a part of the DB community.

Im leaving some friends in JQ and i wish them all the best that game expierences can give them.

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Here I thought tier destabilization was a thing of the past now that free transfers stopped. Guess I was wrong. Four tier 2 servers is nothing but detrimental.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

There’s a lot of hostility in this thread :O

We at EMP are happy to remain a part of JQ and we all wish RE the very best of luck in their pursuits on DB! It’s pretty much agreed across all of EMP and I’m sure RE that losing Raw makes us all sad but we will carry on and continue enjoying the game we’ve all paid for.

There seems to be some misinformation going around but there’s no point in commenting on those things.

In the end, it’s just a game everyone. We all love GW2 so spread the love <3

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

if you want challenge and also want to balance WvW, join Kaineng, Maguuma, Fort Aspenwood or Yak’s Bend.

You are joining a server that can make it to T2 by itself. Hope you don’t take pride and say you helped DB getting to T1… they can get there by themselves.

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

We all know that they chose DB, because of DB’s SEA presence. Since DB guilds were loyal to DB (mad props to DB) when asked to join other servers. They made their new guild in DB to reap the benefits of having [NNK] and such on DB.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Is there a sign-up on DB? I don’t think we’re hardcore enough for that. I believe that if RE decides DB isn’t fulfilling for them and they leave, most of the rest of us will wish them good luck and we’ll be happy to settle back to the top of tier 3. Maybe running a server like it’s the military is needed to reach #1. Our DB guilds have already demostrated that’s not what we’re here for.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in WvW

Posted by: Oxygen.5918

Oxygen.5918

Hey guys (and the occasional girl),

Oxygg here, guild lead’ of EMP. I’d like to first point out that I was always an equal to Raw in regards to EMP’s leadership (I founded the guild, you knows!), but that I just sat in my Shadow Refuge right next to Raw’s more… err, volatile/energetic and luminous? style of leadership.

And now, with this whole ordeal, I had to step out of the comfy shady shade to protect those EMP’ers willing to stay on JQ. I didn’t really think something like this would happen, but so, here I am, left with a 300~ active members guild, to handle it all. Which is fine, I’m far from complaining; that’ll (and certainly has already) allow me to step up and grow closer to the members, and the server’s WW community.

We’re currently undergoing restructuration, of course. This task includes, but is not limited to:

-Reorganizing officers, and their roles within the guild (as well as other ranks)
-Establishing and affirming guild values
-Evaluating current WvW leaders, and “pin-up” etiquette
-Refurbishing ties within the JQ WvW communities, notably (but far from only) with the AoS and HzH guilds
-Revising recruitment policies
-STUFF
-etc.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions, comments or death threats, /whisper and / or mail to: Oxygg or Oxygen.5918.

Good day or night

I was the best at burning things. Especially bosses that
didn’t move.

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Oxy, if you need any assistance hit me up. Visit the JQ forums as well and get yourself tied in to the leader/commander boards as well. Need that open line of communication. If there is a need, as usual, I will state “closed mouths don’t get fed.” The SF squad is here to support EMP and the community as a whole in this transition. We are currently going through a new regrowth period on our roster due to our multi-game commitments at this time with GvG’s in multiple games and activity to stay healthy as a gaming community.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Ariel Cor Leonis Inferi.2894

Ariel Cor Leonis Inferi.2894

We may not be a big WvW guild but we’ll do our best to help JQ.

Ded gaem

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

I think Rawnoodles just burned out and made a unreflective decision. Whatever the real reason, thank you rawnoodles and all the others of Red Essence (EMP) who left JQ for your relentless efforts, you will be missed.

Same story as in virtually all MMOs, if you want get to the top and stay there, you will burn yourself out within short time.

Thanks EMP and all the other Guilds for staying on JQ. Keep the fun going, but take some breaks.

in WvW

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

As a person who is viewing these events from outside of the guild – this statement is mostly false. I heard everything people were talking about on TS during that meeting as well as saw the posts on the EMP website. We play GW2 together a lot so you should not be surprised that I’ve overheard most of everything you guys were discussing.

You and Tiger cleared out the guild bank in order to start the upgrades/the foundation of the guild on DB. Also, looking at his roster right now – you do not have 80 EMP players with you. Please stop trying to make it sound like the grass is greener on your side.

Anyway, JQ is happy to have EMP stay here and I suppose that is what is most important to them. Good luck

P.S. If you would like me to jump on my roomie’s PC and take a screenshot of Raw’s thread stating EXACTLY what he said about why he’s leaving I can do that – however, that would be without honor. Please stop arguing nonsense.

lol sounds like these guys are top class!

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in WvW

Oxygen.5918

Oxy, if you need any assistance hit me up. Visit the JQ forums as well and get yourself tied in to the leader/commander boards as well. Need that open line of communication. If there is a need, as usual, I will state “closed mouths don’t get fed.” The SF squad is here to support EMP and the community as a whole in this transition. We are currently going through a new regrowth period on our roster due to our multi-game commitments at this time with GvG’s in multiple games and activity to stay healthy as a gaming community.

Yep, planning to drop by soon.

didn’t move.

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

Eh whats up with this negative comments about EMP leaving JQ? I think some peoples fail to realize that EMP do this because EMP want to find a new challenge and most importantly is to give a more balanced match in T1 (something that alot of folks in T1 is kittening and whining all day)
Lets be honest here, if you were in absolute dominance and winning almost every week how many of you are willing to leave your server for the sake of competitive match? not many i believe. And im sure this is not easy decision and must be really hard for EMP to leave JQ their home server since beginning (tbh im very shock hearing EMP leaving JQ)

Goodluck on your new journey EMP, may the “the grape justice” always be with you!

JQ absolute dominating T1? not even close, maybe during asia/oceanic primetime on week days, but during NA time slot? they are weak compared to SoR.

And this is the ’ real challenge’ these ex-EMPs is facing right now.

Dragonbrand 95 941
Maguuma 32 910
Yak’s Bend 38 449

so much for ‘better competition’

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in WvW

Posted by: Siroso.2769

Siroso.2769

Definitely the main problem with this move is the new guild name! It will confusing having two large WvW focussed guilds with the tag “RE”. Perhaps Red Essence could use the tag “RED” instead? Or change the name? Rethesis obviously gets first dibs.

<— Broskies /Lulzranger

in WvW

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I figured JQ WvWers thought more than one move ahead. Perhaps not. DB is slated for Tier 2 next week, against servers that trounced us on their way through T3. There will indeed be a challenge. Maybe not T1 skill-level challenge, but surely a numerical one.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Alright I have thought about the situation long and hard and have a few things to say. First off to those EMP that have stayed on JQ we will support you and this won’t be an easy time as Raw was a great commander and a great leader for both EMP and the community as a whole. With that being said I don’t doubt you guys can make it through this rough period and be a stronger group because of it. Sometimes change is for the good and a fresh outlook from all is also nice. I look forward to working with you guys in the future and look forward to continuing to develop the community here that we set out to do at the start of GW2 when we chose JQ.
Now to those who left for DB and made a guild Red Essence (RE). You guys gave a ton to both JQ and the community and for that we are thankful. You guys have done something not a lot of people would have the courage to do so. I salute the guts and bravery this took. I hope you guys find all you want and more on Dragonbrand. The next few weeks won’t be easy for you guys but stay strong and have faith these next few weeks will define your guild as well. You were both an integral part of the JQ community and also I hop you guys are an integral part of DB. They needed some help in some timeslots and you helped them fill a gap.
Lastly to Raw, Christina and any others who were commanders/leaders etc, I respect your willingness to shake things up to keep the game fun for you guys you will take a lot of flak regardless of what you guys had done for your guild. You did what you felt was best and it’s something respectable in that.

From,

Stei
AoS Leader

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Right now i’m on dragonbrand with 79 ex emp commanders, officers, & members (more are coming once they see the truth to this slanderous lies about us) who shared the vision on what raw and i set out to do. Right now you are just adding words to raw’s decision to leave the game & that is totally rude. About the Gbank issue, most the gold that was donated to the gbank was donated by a couple of our members who came with us, and i was told half of that gold was returned to Oxygg, so this is another lie spread out by somebody who is unhappy and just want to stay in the no 1 server just to win. I’ve been keeping quiet all this while but this has gone too far by spreading lies all over the public forums. We have settled this on our meeting earlier in the day so stop with the lies all over the place.

Keep plugging those 18+ hours a day CLee. Hope the AFS guild bank also came in handy.

Love,

Your mate.. Flake

[TKG] Flake

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

It will be fun … DB zerg [RE] v Kain zerg [RE] … just a bunch of [RE] everywhere. At least I’m not color blind, so Red is dead will always stand true =)

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Kript.3291

Right now i’m on dragonbrand with 79 ex emp commanders, officers, & members (more are coming once they see the truth to this slanderous lies about us) who shared the vision on what raw and i set out to do. Right now you are just adding words to raw’s decision to leave the game & that is totally rude. About the Gbank issue, most the gold that was donated to the gbank was donated by a couple of our members who came with us, and i was told half of that gold was returned to Oxygg, so this is another lie spread out by somebody who is unhappy and just want to stay in the no 1 server just to win. I’ve been keeping quiet all this while but this has gone too far by spreading lies all over the public forums. We have settled this on our meeting earlier in the day so stop with the lies all over the place.

As a person who is viewing these events from outside of the guild – this statement is mostly false. I heard everything people were talking about on TS during that meeting as well as saw the posts on the EMP website. We play GW2 together a lot so you should not be surprised that I’ve overheard most of everything you guys were discussing.

You and Tiger cleared out the guild bank in order to start the upgrades/the foundation of the guild on DB. Also, looking at his roster right now – you do not have 80 EMP players with you. Please stop trying to make it sound like the grass is greener on your side.

Anyway, JQ is happy to have EMP stay here and I suppose that is what is most important to them. Good luck

P.S. If you would like me to jump on my roomie’s PC and take a screenshot of Raw’s thread stating EXACTLY what he said about why he’s leaving I can do that – however, that would be without honor. Please stop arguing nonsense.

do it, the people of JQ deserve to know the truth

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Dragonbrand is fairly laid back, but we’re also well organized.
If the people from [EMP] that recently transferred over to Dragonbrand through misinformation from one of their leaders intend to transfer back to JQ at the first opportunity, this is something that we need to know now (and not next weekend). Like any other, our server is a well oiled machine, and if some of the newly introduced parts begin to malfunction that will leave holes in our overall production.

Like the time Krew left abruptly and we could only field three maps on reset.

If the guild [RE] intends to stay, and grow, we welcome it. It’s no secret we’re weak in the NA slot. We have a community forum, as well as Teamspeak. Make yourselves at home, and welcome to the best named server in the game. /bias

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Quick info here:

We are up to 86 players in RE, all active and excited about WvW. We have loved our time on DB so far, especially playing with the very well organized pugs and the great guilds already here. I followed some EA and BP around myself and had a great time, saw some familiar tactics and some completely new ones that were a lot of fun. We have come to the consensus that everyone here in T3 is a mesmer, and that they are all secretly portaling into all of our bases at this very moment.

There was no misinformation, and almost all the “drama” around this was unfortunately caused interguild by a few select people. The majority of the people who stayed and who left were just surprised by the move, and then decided what was best for them. We did have one person decide to go back, but we have also had others decide to join us since our last meeting. We are happy here, and we miss our guildie buddies back on JQ, but this is good for both of us. They get to stay in the home they love with their friends, and we get to go grow in a fresh environment. Especially will miss Frosty. ILU Frosty.

DB is our new home and it rocks. The players are nice and already kitten good at what they do. Enough typing for now, going back to play more.

I mean burn more.

With my flamethrower.

: D

Hyade and his flamethrower

in WvW

Kript.3291

is this the new challenge these rawnoodles/random commander and ex-emps are looking for?

http://i.imgur.com/L3HmV6Bh.jpg

green is the colour of DB

T1 suddenly looks more fun to me

(edited by Kript.3291)

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

is this the new challenge these ex-emps are looking for?

http://i.imgur.com/L3HmV6Bh.jpg

green is the colour of DB

T1 suddenly looks more fun to me

Yeah that is dumb. Unfortunately this is a never ending cycle for WvW.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

BAITness.1083

Kript, it was all explained rather well earlier in the thread by Eviator. We appreciate your concern but we are having a good time and are still getting settled in here.

in WvW

Kript.3291

TC: doesn’t have a lot of asia/oceanic population
KN: WM underperforming lately
DB: strong asian/oceanic

so you guys pick a T3 version of JQ for better competition…what a joke

in WvW

BAITness.1083

A huge joke : ) You should let us know what you think about politics and religion while you are here. I think your views would be just as accurate and just as relevant.

in WvW

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

Well actually TC is the strongest server in PPT during asian/oceanic times in T2.
DB’s weakest time is NA, so yes they got more competition.

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Fegelein.7026

Fegelein.7026

Definitely the main problem with this move is the new guild name! It will confusing having two large WvW focussed guilds with the tag “RE”. Perhaps Red Essence could use the tag “RED” instead? Or change the name? Rethesis obviously gets first dibs.

This! I hope they reconsider the guild tag name since it could get confusing when they meet in WvW lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

They are NA so what does this have to do with our SEA/Oceanic?

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

all the best [EMP], [RE] and [NS]!!!
it’s been a blast fighting you guys. wishing you the best of luck!!
i know there are some great guilds / individuals on DB.D

hopefully we’ll cross paths again.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

If DB move up and KN stays in T2 it will be fun fighting RE vs RE :P

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Lesson to raw and lee.

When you decide on something so drastic, for the love of God, kitten ask your Guildmates first, even atleast for a few days before.

All respect to the 83% of the EMP that stayed. Respect to oxy. Also, if any member from DB wants to come back, we luv you, and wholeheartedly accept you back, that includes lee. But rawnoodles. Well Im not really sure if i want to see him again.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

From a HzH Guild Lord and all of HzH here on JQ, we support the EMP that stuck around on JQ and want to continue to build on a more community level. We spent alot of time with you guys today and it was alot of fun. Hopefully this can be done more in the future, but no matter what the EMP on JQ have HzH’s Support and Respect 100%!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

Well well this sure sounds familier…….

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

in WvW

Esqi.8496

OH! AFS is in the house!

Let me introduce you to my friend Mr. CLee……….

[TKG] Flake

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

OH! AFS is in the house!

Its okay. We have met LONG ago. I feel sorry for EMP being in the situation we were few months back went Countess left. Its shook our guild but in the end all of us stuck together with he/her leaving for other server. I was never one to look into the drama but he/she stole our gold from the guild bank and left (free transfers that time so why u need gold?). I hope EMP stays cool and i feel happy that you are able to get rid of this problem. Maybe if you have gotten rid of him/her early, we might have joined JQ. Hahaha.

I say this as a personal opinion and not of my guild.

(edited by DeadlyRush.1620)

in WvW

Oxygen.5918

However, I’ll point out that NA is also JQ’s weakest time. Challenge/competition, to me, weren’t the true reasons for the transfer. But this is all irrelevant now. What is done is done.

We’re still going to take anyone changing their minds -and I’ve been contacted by a few already, though by only about 5- with open arms, bar a few specific individuals.

didn’t move.

in WvW

Esqi.8496

OH! AFS is in the house!

Its okay. We have met LONG ago. I feel sorry for EMP being in the situation we were few months back went Countess left. Its shook our guild but in the end all of us stuck together with he/her leaving for other server. I was never one to look into the drama but he/she took our gold from the guild bank and left (free transfers that time so why u need gold?). I hope EMP stays cool and i feel happy that you are able to get rid of this problem. Maybe if you have gotten rid of him/her early, we might have joined JQ. Hahaha.

:( Oh what might have been.

Doesn’t matter, we enjoy our skirmishes with AFS nightly

[TKG] Flake

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

OH! AFS is in the house!

Its okay. We have met LONG ago. I feel sorry for EMP being in the situation we were few months back went Countess left. Its shook our guild but in the end all of us stuck together with he/her leaving for other server. I was never one to look into the drama but he/she took our gold from the guild bank and left (free transfers that time so why u need gold?). I hope EMP stays cool and i feel happy that you are able to get rid of this problem. Maybe if you have gotten rid of him/her early, we might have joined JQ. Hahaha.

:( Oh what might have been.

Doesn’t matter, we enjoy our skirmishes with AFS nightly

Im not playing these few pass days (writing a thesis) but im sure my friends enjoy them too.

One of the reason we didnt wanna go to JQ is to work together with Gold Thief Countess… Was shock when EMP accepted him.

Hey how come EMP got half their gold back while we are still waiting for AFS gold you stole?

(edited by DeadlyRush.1620)

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

However, I’ll point out that NA is also JQ’s weakest time. Challenge/competition, to me, weren’t the true reasons for the transfer. But this is all irrelevant now. What is done is done.

We’re still going to take anyone changing their minds -and I’ve been contacted by a few already, though by only about 5- with open arms, bar a few specific individuals.

High 5 to oxy

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

High 5 to oxy

High 5 to EMP!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Genesis Notch.1905

Genesis Notch.1905

5 days to go. Another set of 1800 gems to be wasted. Sadly my request to be re-transferred back to JQ was rejected.

PS: Thanks for sharing this story, AFS. God I hope I knew this earlier.

I am in charge of gas tanks. Tink Tink.

in WvW

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

TC has most coverage/numbers during all time zones… And you forgot FA(next match up as of now is TC/DB/FA btw), looking forward to fighting against Dragonbrand again!

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

(edited by Omega.9601)

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Hopefully more JQ leave (particularly Oceanic/SEA), would be nice to fight against a similar number instead of 3 to 1 zergballs.

DB was the official Chinese server, its a JQ thing, they just enjoy watching their score go up while the Asians PVDoor them to victory.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

(edited by Trikki.5803)

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

I figured JQ WvWers thought more than one move ahead. Perhaps not. DB is slated for Tier 2 next week, against servers that trounced us on their way through T3. There will indeed be a challenge. Maybe not T1 skill-level challenge, but surely a numerical one.

Believe me, there is no more skill in T1, just numbers. Skill is much more apparent in T2 and T3 if you ask me.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au