Vabbi lets me down

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: Ckiller.8756

Ckiller.8756

Okay guys, after being kinda forced to pick vabbi if i wanted tier 1 server i saw that vabbi dropped fml. I havent even had the time to lvl my charactrr to 80 and play wvw

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

Why do you have to play in Tier 1?

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

Servers in t1 change every linking. Gandara will drop soon, vabbi and riverside are already down. Surprised? T1 will be ac ppt fiesta with sfr and piken now on anyways

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: DemonSeed.3528

DemonSeed.3528

Okay guys, after being kinda forced to pick vabbi if i wanted tier 1 server i saw that vabbi dropped fml. I havent even had the time to lvl my charactrr to 80 and play wvw

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, just ride out the storm and stay where you are and just play. It’s all good, you will still level up.

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

think it was quite clear even on this forum that vabbi was made out of bandwagoners these people come for 1/2 weeks and fly off again basically they are useless..

u have to find a server that is standing alone like deso sfr fsp piken gandara these servers have a “solid” wvw community and dont have to relay that much on bandwagoners..

sadly with the linking nowadays the whole ranking is out of control.

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Its not vabbi’s fault that they are going down, problem is some of the servers (like piken) have best link (underworld). Vabbi had underworld last time and they were strong and now got really bad link like Gandara with blacktide so they drop fast.

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

nothing wrong with wanting to win. but got to give in the effort too. on the time zone you are in, do your best.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: cryokro.6270

cryokro.6270

Its not vabbi’s fault that they are going down, problem is some of the servers (like piken) have best link (underworld). Vabbi had underworld last time and they were strong and now got really bad link like Gandara with blacktide so they drop fast.

This, they could just have delinked uw but kept Gh, just as the link before.

Also its worth mentioning that none cares for ppt on vabbi. We dropped down a tier as we got fed up fighting Gandara for multiple weeks in a row.

We might drop down another tier but with PoF around the corner, people will just SIT out this terrible link. Also blame AG, like we do on /t

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: Sockertopp.7981

Sockertopp.7981

Yeah AG will just sit out this terrible link. As long as Vabbi doesn’t care about rank, AG will follow that mindset.

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: Magnuzone.8395

Magnuzone.8395

Vabbi had a good link and cuz of that got a lot of refugees. When that changed, it might drop. Simple as that. It’s was an artificially created T1 server. And we have all seen it over and over.

A lower tier server get a good link, a bunch of players transfer to it, and it goes up in tier. Gets unlinked, players move and it drops like a stone. Its just how it works atm.

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: Kir Sakar.3647

Kir Sakar.3647

Yeah AG will just sit out this terrible link. As long as Vabbi doesn’t care about rank, AG will follow that mindset.

The Vabbi – Aurora Glade link is the most hilarious I have seen in a long time. The most laid-back casual server paired with the home of tryhard GvG guilds.

I lol’d at the thought of how their teamchat may look like.

OP, there is no way to choose a “T1-server” and stay there. Links change, guilds disband and move… just pick a sever with a community you like and that fits your playstyle.

Charr Chronomancer | Asura Tempest | Charr Druid | Charr Guardian
(Seafarer’s Rest, EU)

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Threather.9354

Vabbi will come back up again. Way higher KDR against piken, gandara, Deso and SFR. Lot of AG people are loving the linking and will start playing more and getting better.

Its just lack of coverage but as long as we keep winning fights, the players will come especially since Vabbi is not full yet. Even GH was absolutely terrible at fighting when we started t5 linked with them but got somewhat semidecent during the 2 months.

Vabbi currently has 0 early morning commanders so theres 8 dead hours when no1 is playing (from 3am-11am GMT). After that everything enemy owns is t3 so theyll be solid for next 2 skirmishes while vabbi won’t be. Basically Vabbi autoloses half skirmishes just by lacking commander/numbers during those hours. Someone smart who plays during those hours just needs to start caring enough and we’re solid

Anyways bandvagon sfr link, piken link or something, will have plenty of acs to fight under. Also theres some pretty epic commanders there.

(edited by Threather.9354)

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: kmfart.7480

kmfart.7480

Vabbi is like an EU version of last years NA Maguuma. Full nomad blobs can get high KDR when they run, but often falls short of the highest kill count in matchups (as we see) & always lack PPT due to inefficient map control & will keep bouncing up & down tiers.

When they don’t have a map blob they logout (too low dps), which ironically also doubles as a way to maintain an artificially high KDR. (KDR is perhaps the easiest thing to manipulate on the score chart). But.. the PPT and total kill count gives that game away & did in this case too. Almost every regular server runs without commanders alot of the time, but they still do stuff.

Start thinking efficiency, instead of pure sustain.
You don’t win wars by doing great for 5 seconds and bad for 50 minutes.

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Threather.9354

Vabbi is like an EU version of last years NA Maguuma. Full nomad blobs can get high KDR when they run, but often falls short of the highest kill count in matchups (as we see) & always lack PPT due to inefficient map control & will keep bouncing up & down tiers.

When they don’t have a map blob they logout (too low dps), which ironically also doubles as a way to maintain an artificially high KDR. (KDR is perhaps the easiest thing to manipulate on the score chart). But.. the PPT and total kill count gives that game away & did in this case too. Almost every regular server runs without commanders alot of the time, but they still do stuff.

Start thinking efficiency, instead of pure sustain.
You don’t win wars by doing great for 5 seconds and bad for 50 minutes.

I am sorry man but we run cele guards, not nomad. Then there full zerk/trailblazer dura rev and cele/zerk well reaper. Then theres lot of mara+zerk staff eles often 2 minstrel mesm/ele. I know its hard to fathom but guardian/rev has lot of sustain from traits and utilities that are not apparent to regular players like you

Vabbi is a new server thus doesnt have core players like Maguuma. Its just issue of us not being able to match piken/sfr queue blobs from 10 am GMT onwards. Around 3 pm we have enough players to win fights but were still fighting 40 v80.

Anyways its lack of commanders/queues in general. With your logic we would hit queues on all maps during prime, but no, we dont, we put 2 discord comms on diff maps on prime and we still get only 1 small queue.

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

I lol’d at the thought of how their teamchat may look like.

Yeah it looks bad, but I just ignore it and take pleasure in knowing we are causing Vabbi to drop.

Vabbi lets me down

in WvW

Posted by: Garrus.7403

Garrus.7403

Vabbi will come back in higher tiers at some points. Be ready you ppt heroes to get spanked again.

I Will Raiden
Why So Serious?