WVW Ascended Vendor

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

Every single game mode has a ascended vendor at this time EXCEPT wvw!
We had a post from anet hinting at a ascended vendor in wvw and we all have been patiently waiting for it. Today the patch didn’t have it.
We all on gw2 are very very patiently waiting for an ascended vendor in wvw.
When is it coming?

Also still waiting on a wvw ascended or legendary backpack and some new tracks please.

ANet Q_Q please help us. WVw doesn’t have an ascended vendor for armor like pvp, raid, or other things have it. Please don’t forsake us.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

aandiarie.7195

That was the post that hinted at a wvw ascended vendor. Everyone in wvw is waiting please help! Q_Q https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Changes-to-Ascended-Vending

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

I’m in favor.
Seems kind of odd that the other gamemodes have means of accessing that armor but wvw itself does not.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

Seems fair to me.

~ Cleetus

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

I’m in favor.
Seems kind of odd that the other gamemodes have means of accessing that armor but wvw itself does not.

~ Kovu

Does it Kovu…….does it seem ODD?

Dtox

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

I mean as a premise. :I

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

aandiarie.7195

I hope anet can add what they hinted they were going to add. It would only make sense to make ascended available from WVW. You can get ascended armor from pve crafting, pve raid, even pvp and pvp doesn’t use armor from that. Wvw is 1/3 of the game mode or more and players who just do wvw only deserve the chance to buy armor.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Go raid if you want ascended, you wvw players love pve and you know it.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

prolly with LS7

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

aandiarie.7195

wvw, Wvw, WVw, WVW, WVW!!!!!!!!!!!! I know purely wvw players and having 1/3 of the game mode unable to get ascended armor from their game mode is not fair or nice.

I mean look at pvp, YOU don’t even use the gear you can make/earn from pvp in pvp. That’s a slap in the face to wvwers everywhere.

Just have a wvw ascended vendor that we can use badges of honor and proof of heroics to buy the armor and weapons.

Super Easy fix and people will want to play the game and come back. Boom.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Tiny Doom.4380

Tiny Doom.4380

Not sure I see the point. The post makes it clear you have to have 500 craft skill in the relevant craft for every ascended piece you buy from the vendor. If you need to be a 500 Armorsmith to buy ascended armor for a Heavy class, why wouldn’t you just craft the blasted armor in the first place? Okay, it says there will be “a moderate discount in cost” over crafting it but I wasn’t aware that cost was the issue here.

Since there is no crafting in WvW – we had the stations removed to prove that – then clearly the proposed system in no way allows players “to acquire gear by playing the game mode they chose.” Crafting is a pure PvE activity and even if these vendors were added, WvW players would have to be max-level PvE crafters to use them.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Go raid if you want ascended, you wvw players love pve and you know it.

i didnt even finished hot after unlocking DH just to have a block extra and cleanse on blocks…

^only reason i bough HOT.

Way to require ascende on WvW would be nice :| stil…

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Chunky Milk.2130

Chunky Milk.2130

With the death of esports pvp finally being a real thing, maybe Anet will focus on WvW instead of just doing gimmick after gimmick to try and get players to do pvp.

I know, a long shot. I laughed at the idea of it happening too.

[Hide]/[DP]

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Rambitshouse.8712

With the death of esports pvp finally being a real thing, maybe Anet will focus on WvW instead of just doing gimmick after gimmick to try and get players to do pvp.

I know, a long shot. I laughed at the idea of it happening too.

That’s good to hear on esports. I mean we all predicted it and knew it wouldn’t pan out. I’m hoping you are correct on the wvw situation, there’s still some decent guilds out there but the roaming scene is on life support with these balance issues.

WvW just offers so much more than pvp in my opinion along with unknown encounters around every corner.

Dtox

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: stormstyle.3578

stormstyle.3578

Yes. Just YES! WvW needs this. Can only hope they give us this, i don’t think it’s gonna happen but fingers crossed.

[TAL] Uhino
Underworld

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Raven.1524

Raven.1524

PvP has an ascended vendor…. They don’t even need it….
Most of the WvW builds nowadays are the most expensive sets like Trailblazer, Minstrel, Commander…. But since they forgot about us, it feels like it’s a big no-no for WvW players to want those.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Visiroth.5914

Visiroth.5914

If they ever add this I wouldn’t be shocked to see it tied into the skirmish rewards that they’re supposedly working on.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

This would be a fantastic idea. Maybe it was thrown in PvP to get more people into PvP to force some to like the game mode?

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Aeolus.3615

This would be a fantastic idea. Maybe it was thrown in PvP to get more people into PvP to force some to like the game mode?

^^"

Attachments:

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

If they ever add this I wouldn’t be shocked to see it tied into the skirmish rewards that they’re supposedly working on.

This will be the real issue- if they do ever bring it in, it will be behind some huge wall that requires shed loads of different types of play in order to achieve it. A bit like pve masteries being hidden inside those mini games, etc.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Rambitshouse.8712

^^"

lol this is why you won’t see it in wvw. Our mode is evil and will corrupt the innocent minds!!! muahahahah

Dtox

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

^^"

lol this is why you won’t see it in wvw. Our mode is evil and will corrupt the innocent minds!!! muahahahah

You would think, where WvW is large scale PvP they would have more focus on WvW than they do PvP.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Tifa.6473

Tifa.6473

Every single game mode has a ascended vendor at this time EXCEPT wvw!
We had a post from anet hinting at a ascended vendor in wvw and we all have been patiently waiting for it. Today the patch didn’t have it.
We all on gw2 are very very patiently waiting for an ascended vendor in wvw.
When is it coming?

Also still waiting on a wvw ascended or legendary backpack and some new tracks please.

ANet Q_Q please help us. WVw doesn’t have an ascended vendor for armor like pvp, raid, or other things have it. Please don’t forsake us.

+1 This is a must. Also we need our own wvw legendary back piece.

Tifa
Reaper
Everything she touched crumbled to dust.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Aeolus.3615

i dont got many hopes for WvW improvements, even if they add more rewards and ascended items, it means people will just ktrain harder and fasted and avoid fights.

WvW is already in bad state do how core WvW works plut on top a weird expansion callet HoT that made the unbalance reach the boillig state.

I dont know, Anet is being very obtuse of maintainning the stuff that is broken by default, since its low effort, playing this game or keep lookign to a blank wall might be the same thing in a few months.. IDK but might be. ~

It is not only add freebies to WvW, the gamemode is uselless even AB had more purposes… and the shrines didnt had walls.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Rambitshouse.8712

^^"

You would think, where WvW is large scale PvP they would have more focus on WvW than they do PvP.

Players been saying that for 4 long years now.

What anet has done, like many before them, is forget that the community determines if a game mode will have a competitive aspect. So desperate for the pvp sports dream, they offered ascended gear to spark players interest.

Anet has to accept that people love wvw and ONLY play wvw. Dangle all the little carrots in the pvp or pve mode, we just don’t care. We love wvw, we love roaming, we love raiding with our friends even with a broken game mode full of 50000000 conditions a second on us.

Ascended vendor you say? To reward you for all your dedication to wvw over the years and your wxp points, badges, rank? HA think again minion! lol

What we really need is that ghost thief guy that solo’d the raid super champ thing to use the broken builds out there in wvw, and solo a raid boss on each class. I say we fully fund this player and offer him gold to do so. Hell, start a go fund me page for this guy.

He might just be our saving grace. Anyone have that video by the way?

Dtox

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

It makes more financial sense to some people in ANet I bet to keep things the way they are. Currently you have to craft ascended armor (if it’s not dropped now and then), if you want a set with your desired stats. That costs a LOT of gold and of course the end result in that is that there are many people who buy gems to convert to gold to buy the mats they need if they can’t farm them as fast as they want.

It’s the standard “I want this now” thing. So people spend money to get what they need. If we had ascended vendors where we could buy all of these things we currently have to make then unless ANet set the cost super high, they would actually stand to lose real money from people buying gems.

It might not be an “out there” thought in the company, or it might be… I don’t know.. but logically it makes sense.

So we can go back and forth forever, and knowing these forums it will continue to go back and forth.. but at the end of the day I bet we will never see an ascended vendor where we can buy the armor sets we want, the way we want.

… just call me … Tim :)

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

i dont got many hopes for WvW improvements, even if they add more rewards and ascended items, it means people will just ktrain harder and fasted and avoid fights.

WvW is already in bad state do how core WvW works plut on top a weird expansion callet HoT that made the unbalance reach the boillig state.

I dont know, Anet is being very obtuse of maintainning the stuff that is broken by default, since its low effort, playing this game or keep lookign to a blank wall might be the same thing in a few months.. IDK but might be. ~

It is not only add freebies to WvW, the gamemode is uselless even AB had more purposes… and the shrines didnt had walls.

Well, the quarterly report is out next month for gw2. The numbers won’t lie.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/68vw84/flashpoint_devs_here_ask_us_anything/dh1pd3l/

ANet_Grant 27 points 2 hours ago

We like Skirmishes and are looking to support this with rewards in the future. In general, for WvW, our priorities are rewards and ascended equipment.

North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/68vw84/flashpoint_devs_here_ask_us_anything/dh1pd3l/

We like Skirmishes and are looking to support this with rewards in the future. In general, for WvW, our priorities are rewards and ascended equipment.

“Soon.”

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

“Soon.”

Could as well be next year. Who knows maybe they’ll bundle it with expansion and make it purchasable only with it

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

It’s the standard “I want this now” thing. So people spend money to get what they need. If we had ascended vendors where we could buy all of these things we currently have to make then unless ANet set the cost super high, they would actually stand to lose real money from people buying gems. .

I absolutely don’t get this argument. If this is their policy, they might as well just turn this game into RNG pay to win and just rely on some whales to fund their game.

But clearly they don’t want to do this. And that’s left with us players who spends money every once a while because we are having fun with the game. So more content = more satisfaction = more money. You know they earn $0 from players who quit?

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: vier.1327

vier.1327

We will have the vendor soon, but with the price of PvP and fractal vendors.

Star the crafting.

Mejor músico de Bahia de Baruch.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

I think if you people opened up the top of the box yall are in, and seen that there is a huge game outside of WvW, that you can attain all these things you want with little effort, that maybe just maybe, these, “Chicken little” and “Hyperbole” threads can cease to exist.

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

I think if you people opened up the top of the box yall are in, and seen that there is a huge game outside of WvW, that you can attain all these things you want with little effort, that maybe just maybe, these, “Chicken little” and “Hyperbole” threads can cease to exist.

Some of us don’t want to pve and just want to do wvw, what’s so hard about that to understand? Just like there’s pve people who don’t want to pvp or wvw. Spvp people don’t have to pve to function 100% in their game mode.

WVW Ascended Vendor

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

“Soon.”

I still can’t believe this is all they had to say about WvW.
this reddit post hits it on the nail.

The Art of Roaming [gank]