Warriors, warriors everywhere

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

<3 tagging people with my guardian staff autoattack.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in WvW

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Nope. The Warrior is clearly Anets golden child.

You say this like it’s some major revelation….
Anyone here the least bit familiar with the first game’s GVG??

(hint… it was basically 4 warriors and some monks versus 4 other warriors)

(edited by ilr.9675)

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Guard Warriors 2 is the name of the game aka Guard Wars 2

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: Crawford.4135

Crawford.4135

Warriors are the number one played class, which is odd. But that’s ok, because they are the Forest Gump (Run Forest Run!) class of the game.

1v1 = Greatsword and RUN!

in WvW

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Thieves are still better WxP farmer move faster and with short bow can spam aoe from range with no CD,and are harder to kill than warriors to if they go full soldier with def build…

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Nope. The Warrior is clearly Anets golden child.

You say this like it’s some major revelation….
Anyone here the least bit familiar with the first game’s GVG??

(hint… it was basically 4 warriors and some monks versus 4 other warriors)

My big issue is that Warriors can do every role in the game where a lot of classes are pigeon holed. And instead of looking to improve those classes, they continue to waste the bulk of their very limited programming to give them more and more roles within the game. If Warriors are awesome. So what? Lets just make all the other classes to have 3-4 strong roles/builds that are close. The other classes need more work at this time.

Someone commented that Warriors are weak vs conditions. That is not the case at all. Either you do not play warrior or you are incredibly ignorant. They have the most Accessable condition removal in the game. With one tactic every 8 sec or so you clear off 3 conditions by using your Adrenaline ability. O.o So you do uber damage and clear off conditions at the same time. Its win/win.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in WvW

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

Seriously? Still asking for warrior nerfs? Currently, they aren’t much more powerful than they were pre buffs. Originally skull crack was put up to 3 seconds from 2, but because of sigil was at 4, but pre buff it was at 3 seconds. Now, sigil has been fixed and skull crack is 3.45 seconds and shield slam is nearly half the time it was pre sigil fix. You said the stuns were the problem, now you want more and more nerfs. Warrior is fine.

Someone commented that Warriors are weak vs conditions. That is not the case at all. Either you do not play warrior or you are incredibly ignorant. They have the most Accessable condition removal in the game. With one tactic every 8 sec or so you clear off 3 conditions by using your Adrenaline ability. O.o So you do uber damage and clear off conditions at the same time. Its win/win.

You forgot to mention that for most of those abilities you actually have to hit your target to get the effect. Only one that you don’t have to as far as I know is LB F1. Also, you aren’t always going to have adrenaline when you want it. You people that think warrior magically always has full adrenaline are funny.

(edited by Ashanor.5319)

in WvW

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

yeah can’t spit anywhere w/o hitting a warrior…. soon this game will not be named “Guild Wars 2” but just “Wars 2”…. zzzzzz

the problem is that right now the class has almost no trade off

guardians sacrifice dmg for survival
thieves sacrifice survival for dmg

What do warriors sacrifice? Nothing. No matter what build they choose they still gonna do good dmg, have good survival, moblity and CCs…-_-

The amount of noobiness in this thread is unbelievable.

let me guess, you are a warrior~

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

i’m seeing Hammer Warrior everywhere now

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Seriously? Still asking for warrior nerfs? Currently, they aren’t much more powerful than they were pre buffs. Originally skull crack was put up to 3 seconds from 2, but because of sigil was at 4, but pre buff it was at 3 seconds. Now, sigil has been fixed and skull crack is 3.45 seconds and shield slam is nearly half the time it was pre sigil fix. You said the stuns were the problem, now you want more and more nerfs. Warrior is fine.

You forgot to mention that for most of those abilities you actually have to hit your target to get the effect. Only one that you don’t have to as far as I know is LB F1. Also, you aren’t always going to have adrenaline when you want it. You people that think warrior magically always has full adrenaline are funny.

As I said every 8 sec. If you have Stability up, in a WvW environment, Earthshaker will hit something. If you go with ANY adrenaline building trait you will have your adrenaline long before your CD comes up. And if for some reason your so handicapped you can’t get your Earthshaker, a massive green circle, to hit something in a zerg, swap weapons, the adrenaline is not wasted. O.o

You really have to have some perspective on how much harder it is for any other class to remove conditions. Warrior has it the easiest and they do it while they are dishing out damage. Most other classes have to slot something non-offensive. They actually lose out offense for defensive benefit. Doh!?! Who would think of something as crazy as that?

And if your not using a hammer your just …

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

(edited by Relentliss.2170)

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Just roll mesmer

5:00
5:36
12:52
14:35
15:32
16:21

A Guardian at 10:08

People talk about payoff. I suppose the payoff for a mesmer is a complete and utter inability to tag in a zerg -_-u

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Don’t forget pocket guardians, no warrior team is complete with out 1 guardian for every 4 warriors.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

It’s what happens when you balance the game around sPvP and ignore all other game modes.

The thing is, warrior is broken also in spvp

Good. Now that they’re OP in sPvP it means they’ll immediately nerf them in the very next patch.

Can’t have sPvP snowflakes putting up with OP warriors like WvW has for months…

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in WvW

Posted by: Kontrolle.3514

Kontrolle.3514

I have a WvW rank 150 Necro,and a rank 90 Engineer.I am running my rank 9 Warrior at the moment.And watch the squishy fishy, fall to the hammer dishy.

Thats it! Join The hammer-party!

Its like in that one bad matrix film, where this bad guys absorb other people from the matrix leaving clones of itself behind.

My rank 151 engi is now used to farm oricalcum so i can afford an ascended hammer!

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’ll duel any warrior that wishes to come out. I’ve yet to lose to a warrior in an arranged duel. Have had one match though where it just became a war of attrition and we both gave up, lol. But eager to try more. Whisper me in game Just don’t speed bolt away if you are losing, I promise to only down you and back off.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

Besides being the strongest class atm with all the sustain/damage/cc/mobility the one thing that makes warriors really OP is the healing signet.
There is nothing you can do to stop them regen. Other classes can be interrupted if they want to heal and they might not get their heal out. But there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent that absurd heal except some poison which only weakens the healing.
The worst about it is that with the current skill lag where it sometimes takes up to one minute until you finally can get out your heal warriors are simply OP because their heal will be running passively all the time.

in WvW

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Warrior Wars 2 is my favorite game.

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

L2p issue, I can kill a warrior.

BS..

If a group of 20 warriors come charging down the gate, what are you going to do then?
Since WvW only works for people using passives and #1, nothing beats a warrior period.

lvl 3 warrior now ^^, already invincible..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in WvW

Kontrolle.3514

I’ll duel any warrior that wishes to come out. I’ve yet to lose to a warrior in an arranged duel. Have had one match though where it just became a war of attrition and we both gave up, lol. But eager to try more. Whisper me in game Just don’t speed bolt away if you are losing, I promise to only down you and back off.

You know that were arent talking about arranged 1v1 situations?

in WvW

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

L2p issue, I can kill a warrior.

BS..

If a group of 20 warriors come charging down the gate, what are you going to do then?
Since WvW only works for people using passives and #1, nothing beats a warrior period.

lvl 3 warrior now ^^, already invincible..

I spam 2 on my warrior. Its fun and easy.

in WvW

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

I really hope a lot of ppl will roll a warr … when wvw population will be 80% warriors, devs will maybe ask themselves “why everyone is playing a warrior ? Maybe because it’s OP?” and nerf them (or buff others)

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Alerion.3708

Alerion.3708

Why do you all think a warrior can make high dmg AND have high life/toughness?
You have to decide or play a half/half build…
Not the Warriors does the damage in zergfights. Warriors are in the frontline so you maybe think they do but thats not how it works. In WvW most Warriors have high life and toughness so the other zerg can put their spells on them and they still can survive. The damage comes from the backline. Warriors are for stuns and not for dmg. If you play a full bersi warrior you will plop like popcorn in a microwave if you run into a big zerg. (some really well played full bersis maybe not that fast)

Warrior @ Kodash

in WvW

Daendur.2357

Base hp pool = 18k
Armor = heavy
Regen 440hp/s only with the signet
Easy access to boons
Best mobility (2h sword)
Great CC (2h hammer)
And still hit really hard.

in WvW

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

Base hp pool = 18k
Armor = heavy
Regen 440hp/s only with the signet
Easy access to boons
Best mobility (2h sword)
Great CC (2h hammer)
And still hit really hard.

+Condition cleansing
+Immune to conditions if required

in WvW

Kontrolle.3514

Not the Warriors does the damage in zergfights. Warriors are in the frontline so you maybe think they do but thats not how it works. In WvW most Warriors have high life and toughness so the other zerg can put their spells on them and they still can survive. The damage comes from the backline. Warriors are for stuns and not for dmg. If you play a full bersi warrior you will plop like popcorn in a microwave if you run into a big zerg. (some really well played full bersis maybe not that fast)

Ist this a troll?
Dmg from the backline? What game do you play? The backline in GW2 is veilbots, water/firefield bots to support the hammertrain…

My warrior has:
19k HP
~3300k Armor
2.1k Power
70% crit damage
50% crit chance
418hp regen + 4XX from that trait + regen buff from dogged march
-65% cond duration / -98% from freeze, immob, cripple.
insane mobility
AoE stun, knockdown, knockback, singletarget stun, single cripple, aoe cripple
16 sec stability
5 sec invul

in WvW

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

This is a troll post right? I’m assuming it is because no one could possibly be that dense. Warrior absolutely does not have to sacrifice anything like other classes do. I have over 3500 armor on my warrior, regen for 1500, my pindown alone does 19k bleed damage. I have insane mobility as well. And conditions drop off of me faster than a cheerleader’s panties on prom night. So people say “oh just use poison” LOL, nope. Doesn’t do a thing to me, and good luck trying to immobilize me. You’ve obviously never played as a warrior if you think they have to make any kind of sacrifices. With other classes you do have to make a choice between damage, defense, or support. Not with warrior, you can do everything without sacrificing at all. I’ve actually gotten bored of mine because of how stupidly faceroll easy and OP the class has become. It is the very definition of high reward and no risk, even more so than thief now. Atleast in the past with warrior, when I beat someone I knew it was because I was better than them. Now it’s pretty much a guaranteed win unless you’re fighting another warrior who’s better than you.

(edited by Nikkinella.8254)

in WvW

Jayne.9251

You know that were arent talking about arranged 1v1 situations?

Yeah. Five of them coming at you is definately a pain in the …. which is why I like setting up duels so I can learn and improve …. and then maybe learn to counter a bit better when I run into five (if even to escape ).

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Well… no… its just that playstyle is consolidated.

Or. There are 8 professions each unique in their own way. If each profession is equally attractive to play, we’d see a 12.5% split among all professions being played.

Variations happen. But we are currently seeing, from arenanet own statistics, 16% Warriors (guardians not far behind).
There are litterally more Warriors then Engineers and Mesmers put together.

That is unquestionably an issue of balance.

in WvW

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

I’d just like to make a point as someone who also plays a Warrior for an alt and have used the GS/Rifle, Hammer, Condition LB, etc builds.

The Warrior has some amazing builds and is a ton of fun to play but from my experience, they don’t match up with the various abilities of other classes. Yes, they have some great support for zergs but I tend to think they lack somewhat in solo.

On the flip side, I run a GS + S/P or S/T Mesmer with precision/toughness/condi for main gear and zerker items for everything else. This, combined with 3 stealth skills and I usually don’t have much trouble with folks. Against warriors, they tend to die rather quickly to the constant direct damage of the clones + the consistent stacking of conditions. Don’t get me wrong, I love my warrior and have spent hours upon hours build her gear but when it comes down to the line, I know my Mesmer will win out 9/10 times.

Just me thoughts…

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

in WvW

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

My warrior has:
19k HP
~3300k Armor
2.1k Power
70% crit damage
50% crit chance
418hp regen + 4XX from that trait + regen buff from dogged march
-65% cond duration / -98% from freeze, immob, cripple.
insane mobility
AoE stun, knockdown, knockback, singletarget stun, single cripple, aoe cripple
16 sec stability
5 sec invul

A few notes on this one:

- Backbreaker is single target Knockdown, not AOE
- Endure Pain is 4s not 5s and its not invul, because it doesnt work against condition dmg
- condition duration food is easily countered by +cond duration food. e.g. necro can reach +123% bleed duration. so at the end your -98% cond duration is actually +25% duration on bleeds against those condimancers
- your 3.3k armor in reality is 2950 armor if you are < 90% hp (thick skin) and after using dolyak signet for stability.
- your hp regen is actually 402hp/s + 123 hp/s. adrenaline health heals every 3 seconds, not every second. Most of the time you wont see those numbers because as a Hammer warrior you will drain your adrenaline alot.
- your armor and hp means literally nothing against strong power builds. I saw d/d thieves crit for 4k, 7k, 4k, 4k through my 3.3k armor in a single opening combo. thats a 90% drop of my hp in like 1-2 secs
- all hammer skills are largely telegraphed (thus easy to dodge) and hard-countered by blind and aegis. ever soloed a camp with hammer by pulling all guards at once? chances are good that non of your earthshakers will ever hit a target until the scouts are dead.

(edited by teg.1340)

in WvW

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Only thing I agree on is that warriors mobility should get nerfed slightly. Like a range reduction on the skills. Bringing Rush to 900 would be a nice start.

They need the same treatment as Ele got with Ride The Lightening, if you dont hit someone with it then it gets a VERY high cool down.

The mobility they have just smashing buttons is insane, the skills should be used offensively and punished when spammed to escape.

in WvW

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

Thieves are still better WxP farmer move faster and with short bow can spam aoe from range with no CD,and are harder to kill than warriors to if they go full soldier with def build…

I completely agree with you.

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

in WvW

teg.1340

Only thing I agree on is that warriors mobility should get nerfed slightly. Like a range reduction on the skills. Bringing Rush to 900 would be a nice start.

They need the same treatment as Ele got with Ride The Lightening, if you dont hit someone with it then it gets a VERY high cool down.

First you have to fix rush because in the current state it almost never actually hits a moving target. Its bugged as hell.

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Why warriors are played so much? Because of skill lag in WvW.
And I dont mind 1vs1 but bigger fights.
Ele has some pretty good skills, but when you cannot cast them you are doomed.
Mesmer has too amazing skills and 1vs1 is kitten good, but with lag you can just lay on the ground and wait for Death from above.
Ranger, well he is good,but try to press F2 with skill lag.
Engineer dies because of retaliation.
Necro is pretty good, but with condi removals he will die.
Thief is pointless in larger fights.
Guard can have great dmg or great survivability, not both and this is his weakness. He can be great in larger fights but mostly not doing big damage.
And finally warrior, thx to passive regen and strong hammer #1, he is favoured. people can just use existing build, equip character and then go to smash some heads with just 2 skills – Earthshaker and #1 that is all he needs because his survivability is on the top and his damage too.

Result: solve skill lag and you will see more variety, otherwise only characters with passive survivability like Healing signet and #1 skill hitting hard, will be played.

in WvW

Daendur.2357

First you have to fix rush because in the current state it almost never actually hits a moving target. Its bugged as hell.

yeah, let’s make rush heat seeking … warriors miss it.

seriously, it’s the same skill as RTL, why such a different treatment ?

in WvW

Posted by: zaragoz.6351

zaragoz.6351

I’m just going to point out that the passive regeneration you get from healing signet is insane even without healing gear. Combine that with the fact that greatsword gives you both amazing mobility and amazing damage via 100b, sure its hard to hit, but combine that with mace shield and now you get a stun that is non-telegraphed and the ability to shieldbash/bull rush right after. Don’t like to go that route? Equip a hammer and just cc spam, fact is that warriors are pretty great at anything they want to spec into. Hell you can even go full apothecary and run around spamming condi’s while your regen is almost uncounterable by straight dps classes.

Thank god most of the people who play warriors suck if they were skilled this would be a horrible game to play.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Zaragoz[SS] – 80 engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Alkaholic.3875

Alkaholic.3875

I play engi in WvWvW.

I admit warriors can be tough, but I can take down most of them with patience.

I have more hps than them (Healing Turret heals 2*2520+9s regen (= 1170)2*1320 (Turret blast + Rocket Boots) = 50401170+2640 = 8920 8920/20 = 446 hps).

I can blind them, chill them, stun them with shield #5, and stop him with bombs.

Sure, it’s a long fight. But not a hopeless one.

And one more thing: don’t avoid a warrior running a straight line, but circle around him. Warrior are mobile only when they need to walk in a straight line. And use +condi duration food (as you always should as an engi condi roamer).

Another possibility: Elixir Gun. Perma weakness, Perma bleed, Cripple and Poison. Good luck with that. Use Protection Injection and/or -20% damage when disabled alongside weakness and you won’t fear 100 blades that much anymore, even if weakness gets cleansed.

Warriors have 400 from Healing Signet and another 400/3sec from a trait in the third line. I’m sorry but they still have u beat there. Then factor in that u blew a kitten ton of cds to get that heal and the fact that u still have to avoid the stuns. My only 2 80s are an engineer that I’ve played over 3000 spvp matches w/ and a warrior that is the troll 0/10/30/0/30. Easily swappable into hammer or greatsword. Not complaining cause u’re right, they can be beat but if they decide they want to run away, guess what, their mobility trumps urs too.

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

I think my biggest kitten with all of this is with how kitten tuff warriors can be it really drives me nuts when you do have one on the ropes all they have to do is wep swap to GS and peace out.

you need the armor and hp and survivability because your front line? Great, but why do you also need the beat way to turn tail and run also?

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

Why? Is it because they got buffs again? It’s not very fun to play against the warrios. They are tanky, they have so much heals, so much mobility, a tons of crowd control, great damage and even stability. Anyway to counter that?

At least if they are that tanky make them do less damage like guardian ;/

I don’t believe folks really care to see a Warrior Nerf, but really wish to see other classes as effective and simple to play. Warriors can be effective in a number of ways, easily, while other classes seem to struggle at being effective in just one way, forgetting the many ways Warriors can be played effectively.

For instance, my Ranger can be effective in melee but is ineffective at Ranged. In melee it takes just the right set up with really one choice of weapon only. A Warrior can be effective in Melee with a GS or a Sword/Sword or a Hammer, easier. Oh and the Warrior is very effective with a LB.

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Felix.2613

Felix.2613

I am a high toughness/regen warrior with condi damage and sword/shield and longbow.

I can beat some necros, but not all.
I can beat some thiefs, but not all.
Most DD eles can beat me, but not all.
I can beat all hammer stun wars, except this one legendary guy who I went 1-1 with.
I can beat all Guardians, except this one legendary guy who I went 1-1 with.
I can beat some mesmers, but not all.
I can beat almost all rangers.

in WvW

teg.1340

yeah, let’s make rush heat seeking … warriors miss it.

seriously, it’s the same skill as RTL, why such a different treatment ?

In theory craft both skills are the same. In reality they are totally different. I play both warrior and ele in WvW for 12 month now and this is what I observed:

- RTL movement is roughly 50% faster than Rush.
- RTL hits moving targets much more reliable than Rush.
- RTL is not effected by cripple and chill.
- Rush distance while crippled or chilled is reduced by approx. 75%.
- Rush has a huge pre-cast time before it actually hits the target. Target just have to do a sidewalk to let Rush miss. No dodging necessary.
- Rush regularly doesnt stop at the target, instead it moves further away from the target.

Thats the reasons why nobody uses Rush offensively. As a result Rush is rarely on cooldown + can be used to disengage from fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

This thread is full of bull kitten.

Me and a mate (both guardians with good gear and build and competent) fought 2 hammer warriors yesterday. Was a nice fight, but we won.

Boohoo, cry babies cry

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

“i beat <insert generic overpowered build> so its fine”

That is not an argument. An overpowered professions gets massive influx from new players, and bad players that need the crutch.
That doesnt mean they can beat good players, infact with so many new/bad players now playing that profession it can seem like you’re beating them even more often if you are a good player.

However, players of equal skill to these overpowered rerollers do get beaten. Often badly, and those who would only be slightly better would also get beaten. That is what this is about.

When will people understand that Overpowered doesnt mean that build is litterally unbeatable?
It means that the effort and skill required is not on par with how well it does for such low requirements.

When you’re argument is “You have to outplay him”, you are admitting its overpowered.
If it was balanced, you should still have a fair chance of beating that profession/build if you were of equal skill.

in WvW

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

I am a high toughness/regen warrior with condi damage and sword/shield and longbow.

I can beat all hammer stun wars, except this one legendary guy who I went 1-1 with.

That’s a prefect summary I think of how most classes are. Any class can defeat another if it’s played in the hands of an expert.

I, of course, am the ONLY moron in WvW that will evade backwards to avoid the hammer of a Warrior only to NOT notice I was on the edge of a FREAKING cliff!

Therefore, I can beat most class some of the time but I lose to gravity all the time.

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

in WvW

Posted by: Stratos.4906

Stratos.4906

That’s a prefect summary I think of how most classes are. Any class can defeat another if it’s played in the hands of an expert.

I, of course, am the ONLY moron in WvW that will evade backwards to avoid the hammer of a Warrior only to NOT notice I was on the edge of a FREAKING cliff!

Therefore, I can beat most class some of the time but I lose to gravity all the time.

Gravity is OP.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

lold @ topic name, good catch!

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

We aren’t talking about duels lol. Its about WvW zerging. Right now, zergs are turning into mostly Warriors with hammers and something like sword/warhorn or greatsword for offhand. The fact they BUFFED the hammer after this is already occurring is what is so weird. One can only assume that buffs are coming for other professions as well since it was mentioned a while back that there are new skills and traits coming.

Maguuma Guardian

in WvW

Jayne.9251

We aren’t talking about duels lol. Its about WvW zerging. Right now, zergs are turning into mostly Warriors with hammers and something like sword/warhorn or greatsword for offhand. The fact they BUFFED the hammer after this is already occurring is what is so weird. One can only assume that buffs are coming for other professions as well since it was mentioned a while back that there are new skills and traits coming.

Yeah yeah, see my second post below that

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

This thread makes me laugh. I guess your hammer train hasn’t met Mag’s necro bus!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

This thread makes me laugh. I guess your hammer train hasn’t met Mag’s necro bus!

i said thht long time ago when people complayning about condi necros, they dont know what is to fall on a zergpool of condi necros. :| even the game lags when so many circles hit the floor, and this was far before the leagues and in lower tiers.(was not due lack of a decent gpu/cpu ^^ or connection).

but as many said… is a mater or l2p, until u met a zergpool of conditions and boon removing.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.