We should protest [I MEAN IT]

in WvW

Posted by: Firelysm.8190

Firelysm.8190

We should protest on reset, get every wall open and gates in SM, and gather in the center just to friendly dance throw banners and protest for 2 hours to show arena net that we have enough, we need attention on fixing the core problems and to show us some respect.

• We are not respected.
  • We are not heard.
  • Our posts are always removed when we show truth
  • We are not PVE PLAYERS, and YES WE MAIN ONLY ONE GAME MODE.

If you have enough, come to protest this weekend, 21.11.2015 on reset start to protest!
Gather in SM.
Gather in Border oasis temple on the top.

in WvW

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

We should protest on reset, get every wall open and gates in SM, and gather in the center just to friendly dance throw banners and protest for 2 hours to show arena net that we have enough, we need attention on fixing the core problems and to show us some respect.

• We are not respected.
  • We are not heard.

If you have enough, come to protest this weekend, 21.11.2015 on reset start to protest!
Gather in SM.

A better way to protest would be to just not log in so anet can see by their precious metrics that they screwed up.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

in WvW

Posted by: Firelysm.8190

Firelysm.8190

• We are not respected.
  • We are not heard.

Gather in SM.

A better way to protest would be to just not log in so anet can see by their precious metrics that they screwed up.

They already know, but by attending and not playing, would make it count!

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Then all it would take is one ranger misfiring his bow and all hell breaking loose in there! BATTLE ROYALE!

The better option would probably be as mentioned above, don’t show up all day saturday to screw with their “metrics”, I’m starting to really hate that word.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Sungtaro.6493

Sungtaro.6493

Eh? My guild is already spending Saturdays in the Silverwastes. Guess we can skip reset. I can go watch a movie or stream something instead.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Or you can just go wreck that place you dread(EotM). Spread some of that cheer.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Posted by: Kirito.2195

Kirito.2195

In game protests never had a history of grabbing much attention from anet devs, look at SAB, and stab changes(people legit quit the game for that). Even so it seems they just do not care, which is hard for me to imagine why they wouldn’t care for the opinions of a large section of the fanbase. Guess the world does just revolve around money… I love the enthusiasm though Surely they have to realize everything isn’t okay, unless their views are too scewed by the PvE fanbase in which case everything is druid bifrost rainbows and gliding high off your kitten. Otherwise if you decide not to log on for reset you may as well just quit the game.

Vyrinn

(edited by Kirito.2195)

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

I think only one or two in game protest have ever worked in all the mmo’s it has taken place in. It’s been so long I don’t even remember what exactly they were. But one day protest, they’ll laugh it off, you’ll be back to playing on sunday anyways.

North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Do you really think they even look at the WvW metrics?

Nothing is changing. I’m hoping to find another game soon enough.

in WvW

Posted by: abclemons.7093

abclemons.7093

While you all are all standing around I’ll hopefully be taking your stuff.

The new maps aren’t bad; learn them.

Koffix (ele) | Koffix Sprockets (engi ) | Koffix Shadows (teef) | Koffix Clones (mes) |
Koffix [xxx] (all the rest)
[Phnx] Phoenix Rises from the Ashes | Crystal Desert

in WvW

Loosmaster.8263

Did you guys move off DR?

Tacktical Killers [TK]
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

abclemons.7093

Did you guys move off DR?

We’re PVX and still have a few on DR, but the “core” wvw team is on BP for now. See you in the Mists!

Koffix (ele) | Koffix Sprockets (engi ) | Koffix Shadows (teef) | Koffix Clones (mes) |

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

If the complaints were reasonable, this might work. Instead, people are using hyperbolic statements that are easy to ignore due to being demonstrably untrue.

For example, people say that yaks don’t matter anymore. The truth is that yaks make upgrades go 3x faster. Thus, the real complaint, that yaks are no longer essential, goes unheard. Instead, the speaker just looks like an idiot and gets brushed off.

For a real-world example, look up the student protests in France circa 1970. There was a ton of hullabaloo and they accomplished just about nothing because they were brushed off as not to be taken seriously.

We need less shouting and more calm, nuanced analysis. Less protesting and more willingness to try adjusting and report what things are difficult to swallow.

in WvW

abclemons.7093

If the complaints were reasonable, this might work. Instead, people are using hyperbolic statements that are easy to ignore due to being demonstrably untrue.

For example, people say that yaks don’t matter anymore. The truth is that yaks make upgrades go 3x faster. Thus, the real complaint, that yaks are no longer essential, goes unheard. Instead, the speaker just looks like an idiot and gets brushed off.

For a real-world example, look up the student protests in France circa 1970. There was a ton of hullabaloo and they accomplished just about nothing because they were brushed off as not to be taken seriously.

We need less shouting and more calm, nuanced analysis. Less protesting and more willingness to try adjusting and report what things are difficult to swallow.

This. And yet again, I think the issue is that ppl logged to the new BLs, played for 10 mins, and then just went crazy that it wasn’t exactly the same.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

This. And yet again, I think the issue is that ppl logged to the new BLs, played for 10 mins, and then just went crazy that it wasn’t exactly the same.

I agree that calm and nuanced should work, but it doesn’t seem to work at all. Also to address the old versus new.

Perhaps if they had not launched the new borders along with Halloween event and HoT, and instead waited a month or two to introduce the new maps then things might be less strident. Perhaps had they made it so that WvW upgrades could’ve been earned through WvW things would have been less strident. Perhaps, just perhaps a company that made, what is admittedly, a fun game on a huge scale should’ve foreseen some of the issues that might have cropped up.

The fact that they didn’t foresee some of these issues has cemented many WvW players perceptions that ANet couldn’t care less for them. In truth I whiteknighted many decisions ANet made for a long while, but I just can’t anymore. I expect to be disappointed with their decisions, and have little to no faith in any direction they choose to take WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Calista.1975

Calista.1975

I dont think it would really matter and like some one else said all it would take was one misfire to set things off not to mention with all the cheating going on EB at the moment its more cutthroat then ever.

I doubt at this point we can all sing coumbiya for 2 hours…lol its ok tho Anets got it figured out I actually saw a add for GW2 on Youtube of all places the other day I guess they are planning on losing all their old players anyways…

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

The fact that they didn’t foresee some of these issues has cemented many WvW players perceptions that ANet couldn’t care less for them. In truth I whiteknighted many decisions ANet made for a long while, but I just can’t anymore. I expect to be disappointed with their decisions, and have little to no faith in any direction they choose to take WvW.

Anet have a problem foreseeing many things, not just the WvW change but the population moving away from the HOT maps making them extremely difficult to play.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

I understand that it may not work, but what’s happening right now is guaranteed not to work.

I agree that the maps were not released at the best time since there was so much other stuff going on, but that’s over and done, now. I like what they’ve done so far (added flax/flax fibers to nodes, moved WPs, lowered tower def) and I’m hoping that it keeps coming. There’s still much to be done.

in WvW

Posted by: erKo.9586

erKo.9586

Cant someone just fix a good thread here on forums and spread the word ingame that everyone that doesnt like the new maps need to sign something.

[WvW] Thanks Anet for listening to your players during 2016.
Far Shiverpeaks – EU – Since release.

in WvW

Posted by: Teevell.1684

Teevell.1684

Getting ignored for 3 years is going to wear at anyone’s patience. It’s not that surprising that people aren’t being calm.

Edit: And as others have suggested, a much better protest would be to just not log into WvW anymore. If enough people stop playing the game mode, that is much more likely to get their attention.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

I think everyones freaking out about how people are playing the new content (big surprise) thus making the maps empty, and that the new maps arent as suited for zerging as the old ones are. Dont forget that GvG arenas are probably taking away people that would otherwise be zerging.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Getting ignored for 3 years is going to wear at anyone’s patience. It’s not that surprising that people aren’t being calm.

Edit: And as others have suggested, a much better protest would be to just not log into WvW anymore. If enough people stop playing the game mode, that is much more likely to get their attention.

Anet was never like this in the past. It feels that they have grown too large to care about their core wvw base. I hope I am wrong and they indeed quiet because they are making emergency fixes to our BL, bringing back orbs and intend to revert changes before christmas

In any event, collin must be mad with negative reactions from 80% of the community.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

They would probably see that as a success. Tons of people in SM and no skill lag. They have been trying to do that for years.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

I think everyones freaking out about how people are playing the new content (big surprise) thus making the maps empty, and that the new maps arent as suited for zerging as the old ones are. Dont forget that GvG arenas are probably taking away people that would otherwise be zerging.

I remember many servers complaining about how their WvW pop lowered for a week because of wintersday/halloween/living story releases. Now take that and multiply it by 100 or so, Every game mode received new stuff, Pve by far the MOST shinies, PvP next with stronghold and new reward tracks, and WvW got a new map and auto-upgrade mechanics. Which do you think will be the most distracting and can you blame people for being distracted by those?
The game has not seen this much new content since original release….and WvW was huge then, HUGE. It was also brand-spanking new, where nowadays its still the very much the same concept as it was 3 years ago, the new pve content? A bit different.

Wait for people to get tired of their new pve shinies and then see if you need to protest.

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

A better protest is not to buy anything from them till WvW is fixed.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

They would probably see that as a success. Tons of people in SM and no skill lag. They have been trying to do that for years.

No they moved the skill lag to the borders instead, which was generally spared before.

Go in to solo cap the northern T3 camp, I know it’ll be a fight but I’m confident enough to take it. Up the ramp, getting ready to stack the mobs, fire a few shots… cannon event.

Oh kitten.

kitten.

Didnt noticed that kittener was about to start.

All mobs already pulled.

Proceed to fight while experiencing 10 seconds of no mob movement, sudden insta-damage and everyone warp to different locations, 10s later everyone stand still again for 10s, then warp to other locations and do a crapton of damage, repeat about 5 times trying to survive the bursts and eventually cap the camp (the capping circle stalled twice).

Just kittening lovely.

in WvW

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Yesterday I played desert borderlands and I was literally alone there! What’s wrong with you guys? That map is so cool! Give it a chance for God’s sake… Of course the new map doesn’t work the same. What would be the point of making a new one if the only change would be texture? ….first you nag for 3 years that you want to see new map, and now when you have it, you nag you want the old one back.
It really seems to me that hardcore wvw community doesn’t actually know what they want… They want to feel like baddases by killing real players, but somehow that’s not enough.

in WvW

Posted by: Thorin.9624

Thorin.9624

For them to notice would mean that they would actually have to know what goes on in WvW and as we all can tell from the state of it they are clueless. I used to roam everyday but since Hot dropped and I checked out the new map I have gone into WvW 2 times both of which were just to use it as a free travel to Lions Arch. And Mortifier the pve crap in the new map is not what was asked for. And even coming from a lower population server I hate the auto upgrade bs as a lot of other people do also.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

….first you nag for 3 years that you want to see new map, and now when you have it, you nag you want the old one back.

3 years? I doubt it.

The “nagging” first started after EoTM, because the old border and EB was graphically inferior and looked flat. We wanted 20% better. Hell maybe even 40%. Some better cliffs, some more rocks on the ground, better structure layout like the more covered gates, some shrubberies… Stuff like that.

When Anet decided on a “desert border”, they could have pleased us all by simply reskinning and updating alpine. For example:

- The south camp becomes a small oasis instead of a windwill
- The central area become a desert, similar to western desert we see in desert border now. Bloodlust caps could still have remained there.
- All keeps are designed as desert stone keeps and restructured a little bit to be more organic (similar to how EoTM does rounder towers).
- Bay converted into a more desert city oasis place with lots of vegetation and irrigation, to capture the feel.
- NW camp become a deeper canyon with sandfalls all along its sides
- NW tower has the new bridge-to-portals-in-the-wall design allowing defenders to run straight from spawn without dropping down (but not gain entry if captured).
- Garrison get a raised central area that overlook the desert floor, looking more “palace” like.
- Citadel is turned into a desert encampment on the high cliff.
- North camp is just yer average desert camp
- NE tower is now cut into a massive cliffside extending SE from spawn
- NE camp is now a cave with a 3 choke point entrances
- Hills central area get raised a bit with large sandstone cliffs around it

Etc and so on.

This could all have been done within the vision of the alpine border. Since the basic foundation of the map would be the same, it would make quick progress to redesign, no need to rethink or balance completely new areas.

Then they could have focused on making alpine the snowy border – recreate all keeps to look Kodan designed, add more snow, glaciers, etc.

And then after that they could have introduced the jungle border, with all keeps being half burried inside trees with a mix of exalted keeps and abandoned Asuran outposts (think citadel as a mini Rata Sum with jungle all around it).

And further along in the future they could have updated EB with better Krytan grassland design.

Imagine that.

Then look at what we got and cry a little.

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

When Anet decided on a “desert border”, they could have pleased us all by simply reskinning and updating alpine. For example:

Naw, if they did that, they’d be accused of trying to pass off “easy work” and being lazy. And ignoring the WvW community by doing something simple that would be interpreted as neglect.

People cried about two things for the past three years (well they screamed about a ton of stuff, but these were the top two): Population imbalances and wanting a new map.

Nobody went into specifics of how this new map should be composed, there were vague suggestions (some of which were implemented like the sentry alert and tougher/higher walls and gates), but nothing about the architecture. We’re only seeing those kind of comments after the fact and during beta, when they’d already gotten too far into a commitment on the overall geography to make any significant changes without massive cost and time.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

If you really want to protest, just boycott the desert borderlands. If every wvw player stays in EB and refuses to enter a desert BL, I think that would send a powerful message. Of course, to make it successful you really need all the server and guild leaders to agree to stay on EB.

Osu

in WvW

Posted by: Hayas.1648

Hayas.1648

I was thinking to start a new post like this, and i’m glad to see there is already one.
I been thinking in some ways to make anet to hear us:

- One could be not loggin for a few days, maybe one week (this will be really effective) but need a lot of people to join the cause to make it work right.

- Another one could be to tell all the people who want to protest meet at LA every day until they do something, for example at a X hour and say in /m chat what you don’t like about a Anet listen us (or don’t listen to us). This way PvErs and some other Anet customers will know what could happen to them someday if Anet decides to do this kind of changes to the way they play the game. Remeber not everybody visit the forums, so people ingame will follow the cause.

sorry for my bad english is not my first language.

in WvW

Loosmaster.8263

The PPT’ers in upper tiers will not allow themselves to fall from grace. I tried this a while back with EotM, lol.

Edit: I found my old post if your interested in reading the results: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/WvW-Blackout-Challenge/first#post4237035

Tacktical Killers [TK]
PM me here or ING.

(edited by Loosmaster.8263)

in WvW

Posted by: PrinceKhaled.5104

PrinceKhaled.5104

Do you really think they even look at the WvW metrics?

Nothing is changing. I’m hoping to find another game soon enough.

Best response I’ve read so far. I am already considering a another mmo but I am not sure if I am allowed to mention it on the forums.

in WvW

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

You can protest as long if you want, Anet doesn´t give a rats kitten about that. As a customer you can only vote with your wallet. Don´t buy gems, don´t buy anything from Arenanet and stay away from the game.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

(edited by draugris.9872)

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Nobody went into specifics of how this new map should be composed, there were vague suggestions (some of which were implemented like the sentry alert and tougher/higher walls and gates), but nothing about the architecture. We’re only seeing those kind of comments after the fact and during beta, when they’d already gotten too far into a commitment on the overall geography to make any significant changes without massive cost and time.

I would have thought it was the responsibility of anet to obtain knowledge of what makes a decent wargaming map and apply that knowledge, not to rely on player feedback. And players were only able to provide detailed feedback once it was too late.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

Except the jungle maps are pretty slow too. Sure there are people trying out the new raids, but the jungle maps slowed down before that, and WvW far before that.

I would be very interested to see a population chart that showed logins over time just to see. I suspect it would validate that their total logins have dropped like a rock.

in WvW

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

cough
meta critic
cough

The Ghost of Christmas Past

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

If Anet really cared about WvW i’m fairly sure we would have noticed it in the past 3 years.

Honestly, they made so many changes to WvW that are the complete opposite of what WvW really needed that they almost seemed to intentionally screw up the game mode.
Either that or none of the Anet employees that make the decisions has ever played WvW in even a semi dedicated way.

Quick and cheap fix:
Bring WvW back to the state it was during alpine 1.0, and apart from bug fixes ignore the game mode for ever so no harm can ever be done to it.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: TheBravery.9615

TheBravery.9615

This is a silly idea. If you really wanted to protest, just stop playing, stop buying gems, and give gw2’s wvw bad publicity through criticism and negative reviews.

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

players were only able to provide detailed feedback once it was too late.

Right there

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

Naw, if they did that, they’d be accused of trying to pass off “easy work” and being lazy. And ignoring the WvW community by doing something simple that would be interpreted as neglect.

People cried about two things for the past three years (well they screamed about a ton of stuff, but these were the top two): Population imbalances and wanting a new map.

Actually…. I was very specific in a number of posts/threads from up to 2 years ago. In one of the threads, someone even provided a picture. Another post was in the CDI with a dev post directly after it. I can even provide links if you’d like. So it can’t really be said that no one went into specifics, or that no constructive posts were made well in advance, or that any specific, constructive posts were buried and they never had a chance to see it. They just chose to go in a different direction.

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

I am not sure if that will “fix” wvw. Wvw problem is that it lacks ppl and by not playing your going to lack more ppl to the point of just simply ending wvw. To the point even if they comply reset back to before HoT (if you truly believe that alone was killing wvw lol) your going to comply be a dead game type.

Its less of a protest to you trying to kill a game type.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

They’re not going to “fix” WvW because they dont think it’s broken.

In their eyes WvW is part of PvE, theyve made no secret of this. You need only look at the changes we’ve seen in WvW to see that it’s true.
They do not believe there are people who just play WvW, they believe everyone does pve and wvw is a side-activity. That’s why they removed the Applied-buffs but not ascended.
That’s why WvW is so unrewarding in terms of mats, gold and gear. That’s why WvW still has no unique skins that you can consistently work towards. That is why a lot of things are unavailable in WvW, despite being very relevant such as ascended gear, sigils and runes. Because anet assumed that everyone just plays pve, and thats where we get all those things that are (very) relevant in WvW, but not obtainable in or through WvW.

Now they came out with HoT and the mastery tracks, and locked/gated a lot of stuff behind these masteries. The same masteries we cannot progress for in WvW, agree with it or not, but that is atleast a contributing factor why people are avoiding WvW. It is a grind, a slog, people need to keep grinding those Masteries to unlock the goodies, going into WvW basicly means you stand still and don’t progress at all.

Which shows a lack of insight on anet’s part as well. They assume we’re all pve players, but then they disable the big “progression” gimmick of HoT when people go into WvW.

WvW has always been that thing you just play for fun, because it’s sure as hell never been rewarding.
But right now it isn’t fun, and it’s still as unrewarding as ever, and you don’t even earn any “progression”. So what’s the point? Well, it seems most people dont see the point anymore as demonstrated by their absence.

(edited by Terrahero.9358)

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

WvW doesn’t even need rewards, although they would be nice if implemented right.
Things were fine before world ranks, at least people played cause they liked the game mode and liked fights. The Wexp chests brought in karmatraining (or Wexp training) which made less people play on defense, only a handful of people still did dedicated defense and scouting.
Either way, now it’s even worse as there’s nothing left to defend.
Those desert borders aren’t even our borders anymore, they are owned and cared for by npcs.

They had something nice and they didn’t want it.
Would have been better if they just kept ignoring WvW completely for 3 years, at least then they couldn’t have done anything wrong.

Anyway, once a new game with properly cared for WvW/RvR is released there won’t be any dedicated WvW players anymore in GW2 and Anet will get exactly what they want.
If only they had the courtesy to at least wait for such a game to be released before pestering unwanted players.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Swift.1930

Swift.1930

Got to agree as well. Thing is, if we want Anet to actually look at the forums as places of legitimate discussion and calm analysis, we’re going to have to completely clean out the ragers, fumers, flamers, whiners, etc, etc. After they’re all gone, there might be a chance that Anet would consider the discussion boards worth spending time on.

Been there, punned that.

Ehmry Bay Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Diku.2546

Diku.2546

@Swift

This forum in my opinion is like the tabloid magazine rack. Most people won’t want to read detailed & boring stuff. They want Jerry Springer style content.

The serious reporting & discussion typically will take a back seat, or will end up in a chair flinging…all out fist fight brawl with emotions flaring…because people can’t be bothered to read the other person’s previous posts before throwing punches.

Yes, it’s difficult to try and be constructive, but there are a few posts that can be considered high quality discussions…if you look carefully.

It’s not easy to keep things constructive, but if have a really good plan…you might get lucky & make some progress.

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

You guys make sound like none of that ever happened in here. There have been many calm and productive discussions, including CDI’s, the problem here is the developers choose to ignore this forum entirely, and now that has gone on long enough they’re probably afraid to even post here, resorting to posting on reddit instead if they do.

Obviously at this point players will rage, fume, flame, whine, nothing left to do, the developers don’t listen and our favorite part of the game is dying.

Even bug reports say to come here and post about it, that’s funny.

in WvW

Posted by: Lucifer.7289

Lucifer.7289

Sorry the only thing corporations understand is $$$$$, their only goal is greed. The only way to ever change how companies run their business is if the masses speak with their pocketbook.

As long as people keep spending money and the company is profiting, they will never change their ways.

While capitalism can be great, it can also make a entire country very sick, literally sick. This concept is taught in every mainstream American college psychology course.

So little in game protests would only amuse Arena Net and probably have a few of their employees chuckling rather than taking anyone seriously.

On a more relevant note, I agree with the posters above stating we need more calm and constructive feedback and give Arena Net the benefit of the doubt before getting upset with them.

Take a more diplomatic approach and see how that works out. We know this is the most neglected part of the forms and understand why the community is upset.

Hellion

(edited by Lucifer.7289)

in WvW

Posted by: Diku.2546

Diku.2546

@Xenesis

Sadly…I agree with you. ANet does read posts here, but typically don’t respond. The WvW forum is like an angry bee hive after all the bad history. The devs & management that took over their predecessor’s work…probably have a rough time figuring out what to do with us.

They also probably don’t play WvW daily so wouldn’t know what we’re trying to say in most of our discussions. They’re even quoted as saying WvW players are really PvE players of all things.