Wow, Vabbi is kicking kitten

in WvW

Posted by: Adzekul.3104

Adzekul.3104

3.8 KDR and +14 jump in WvW rank (from 15 to 1 in one single skirmish) and a rating of over 633 000.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups (scroll down to predicted rankings).

in WvW

Posted by: Arctisavange.7261

Arctisavange.7261

Ignore the predicted ranking score, its broken. Has happened many times like this after the re linking.
The K/D ratio is hilarious and spot on though.

in WvW

Posted by: Kungsmurfen.2861

Kungsmurfen.2861

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the Vabbi.

Underworld – [ZERK]

in WvW

Posted by: Sesbog.8705

Sesbog.8705

Only blind bots see the difference between a links GH+Vabbi and Vabbi+GH

Mathematics anet: GH(1) + Vabbi(1)=2;
after re link: Vabbi(1) + GH(1)=1

Anet – unstoppable fail every month, every day, each hour

Anet just spit on www, they are not interested in this mode

(edited by Sesbog.8705)

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Haha, a divide by nearly 0

In fact Vabbi’s start rating is not 0, but around 1k

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Renniegade.3275

Renniegade.3275

Horrid matchup. In fact, matchups like this suck out motivation like Dementers suck out happiness. Nothing will change this matchup now – it just means a week off for many – but please adjust the ratings and shove Vabbi out of our tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Aezyr.5304

Aezyr.5304

Horrid matchup. In fact, matchups like this suck out motivation like Dementers suck out happiness. Nothing will change this matchup now – it just means a week off for many – but please adjust the ratings and shove Vabbi out of our tier.

If you would have thought about it before bandwagoning to Vabbi you wouldn’t have that problem.

in WvW

Posted by: TenthLife.5724

TenthLife.5724

I agree 100%, this week will be as lopsided as any and it´s painfully clear that anet ofc wants to profit from people transferring off this tier.

I couldnt even be bothered to play at reset, given the same linking as before and adding BT didnt really help morale for any of us. One less lootbag for them, and i predict there will be a whole lot more who can´t be bothered this week – so ty for that.

Sure, its reset and blah blah blah, but having Vabbi and relinks up against us is just gonna be pointless and toxic.

in WvW

Posted by: Renniegade.3275

Renniegade.3275

If you would have thought about it before bandwagoning to Vabbi you wouldn’t have that problem.

Maybe reread – I’ve been on the same server since launch and its not Vabbi.

in WvW

TenthLife.5724

@ Aezyr;
Renniegade isn´t on Vabbi nor in any of its linkings. Learn to read before posting tyvm.

in WvW

Posted by: Curse You.9514

Curse You.9514

Having any “new” server always start at the lowest rank only serves to make the least motivated servers even less motivated to care about WvW. Eventually, the two or three lowest ranks servers are just going to be complete ghost towns.

I don’t see why these “new” servers can’t start with a mid tier rank and let the system move them up or down until they get to the right place. At least then the other servers are likely to actually stand a change at least 50% of the time.

Aurora Glade
Curse You – Necromancer | Spolin – Warrior | Cristalyn – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: revox.8273

revox.8273

can any1 explain for me what is happening? how the kitten vabbi became main server and gunnars hold just a second?

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

can any1 explain for me what is happening? how the kitten vabbi became main server and gunnars hold just a second?

Vabbi probably accumulated more wvw login hours on average over the last couple of weeks than GH.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

I dont know what youre talking about.

No honestly, not even the statistics can handle Vabbi!

Attachments:

in WvW

TenthLife.5724

Does anyone spot the fault in this picture? Whatever morale us bronze servers had will effectively be swept away once again against the gold tier bandwagoners looking for easy pve loot bags.

Attachments:

in WvW

Aury.1367

I don’t see why these “new” servers can’t start with a mid tier rank and let the system move them up or down until they get to the right place. At least then the other servers are likely to actually stand a change at least 50% of the time.

If you create a new sport team, regardless of the sport. You start at the bottom. Doesnt matter if you have top players or not. You start at the bottom.

in WvW

Aury.1367

Does anyone spot the fault in this picture? Whatever morale us bronze servers had will effectively be swept away once again against the gold tier bandwagoners looking for easy pve loot bags.

This is how alot of MUs look alike in off-prime time.

in WvW

TenthLife.5724

This has not been the case for us down in bronze or whatever you want to call us down here since pre-hot, which makes it all the more apparent that the matchup system does not work.

We’ve always had a small night and morning crew but it seems even them couldn’t be bothered this time around, and I don’t blame them. Whatever infusion of pve players we had, most will likely get deterred from wvw and go back to their game mode again.

in WvW

Aury.1367

Well I dont know which server is complaining, AM or RoF. We had some nice fights with RoF yesteday after reset even thought Vabbi won them. If AM is complaining, well check out their “blob”. its 50 people of thieves, druids, basic bearbow rangers. Every other class on roaming build. They got the numbers but dont use them.

in WvW

Posted by: Garrus.7403

Garrus.7403

Ye Vaabi asked for this matchup kappa. Dont blame Vaabi blame a-net for this kitten.

I Will Raiden
Why So Serious?

in WvW

Posted by: marelooke.9708

marelooke.9708

If you create a new sport team, regardless of the sport. You start at the bottom. Doesnt matter if you have top players or not. You start at the bottom.

Which is ridiculous. Switching GH + Vabbi to Vabbi + GH doesn’t magically a new team make…

in WvW

Posted by: Thea Cherry.6327

Thea Cherry.6327

It’s not that i have been playing much recently, but the kodash mu this week is a waste of my time.

The linkings are still a mess, the mus are a mess, no reason to play.

in WvW

Aury.1367

It’s not that i have been playing much recently, but the kodash mu this week is a waste of my time.

The linkings are still a mess, the mus are a mess, no reason to play.

Stopping the linking, and play WvW as it was pre HoT, that would be nice. So servers can establish in their ranking area and dont drop and rise like hell.

in WvW

Posted by: Norian.3271

Norian.3271

What’s going on with these MUs?

As a Dazgo, i get forced into a timeout/break from WvW because of ANets MUs..

No reason to play this week, thanks a lot. Vabbi zergs everything and everybody down to ground. No chance at all. Roaming amd Zerging impossible against this predominance (in numbers!!)..

Fun to play? Doing reward-tracks? Try to conquest something? Maybe next time… oO Why you are not interested in a real (mean: playable!) WvW-MU? Why?

(edited by Norian.3271)

in WvW

Aury.1367

No reason to play this week, thanks a lot. Vabbi zergs everything and everybody down to ground. No chance at all. Roaming amd Zerging impossible against this predominance (in numbers!!)..

Fun to play? Doing reward-tracks? Try to conquest something? Maybe next time… oO Why you are not interested in a real (mean: playable!) WvW-MU? Why?

As said, the AM/Dz side got enough players. I whispered some and asked why the amount of thieves and rangers is so high, and that they dont have proper builds. 3 guys said that most of the people just play for themselves. Maybe you guys need some new cmds who push you people out of laziness. AM could do just fine, you got the numbers. But atm, when you got queue and cmd, still 90% are on roaming classes, we just need half the people to plow through. Cmon, you can do it!

in WvW

Norian.3271

As said, the AM/Dz side got enough players. I whispered some and asked why the amount of thieves and rangers is so high, and that they dont have proper builds. 3 guys said that most of the people just play for themselves. Maybe you guys need some new cmds who push you people out of laziness. AM could do just fine, you got the numbers. But atm, when you got queue and cmd, still 90% are on roaming classes, we just need half the people to plow through. Cmon, you can do it!

Mhm, ok. You asked few guys (gender correctly: people^^) and got that answer. But it’s not really about that. Last Matchup e.g. we were linked with Drakkar and everything went well: Commanders, who announce what they want (water, spike, walls etc.) and zerglings with a proper build so that they don’t fall during enemies first push. And after relinking they’re all gone?

You can have the toughest and best-organized zerg – you won’t be able to make a point against pure outnumber. And as i see, every motivated wvwler and commander stay out of wvw because it’s frustrating. So the rest are surely mostly randoms and new players who make the zerg atm.

Maybe you’re right..but i can’t remember a link or matchup, where mostly of the time we got outnumbered-buff on every map :/

in WvW

Posted by: TalleFjanten.7159

TalleFjanten.7159

Mhm, ok. You asked few guys (gender correctly: people^^) and got that answer. But it’s not really about that. Last Matchup e.g. we were linked with Drakkar and everything went well: Commanders, who announce what they want (water, spike, walls etc.) and zerglings with a proper build so that they don’t fall during enemies first push. And after relinking they’re all gone?

You can have the toughest and best-organized zerg – you won’t be able to make a point against pure outnumber. And as i see, every motivated wvwler and commander stay out of wvw because it’s frustrating. So the rest are surely mostly randoms and new players who make the zerg atm.

Maybe you’re right..but i can’t remember a link or matchup, where mostly of the time we got outnumbered-buff on every map :/

No, he asked what gender the 3 who messaged him were and they were males, did you just assume he/she/it/attack helicopter/ze/za/zi/zen/zan/zin/zun/zon assumed their genders? REEE

And yes, the vabbi linking is stupid. All linking are stupid, they serve no purpose anymore. Just link smaller servers indefinately and block all server transfers.

in WvW

Norian.3271

@ TalleFantjen

You only read, what you want to read.. Don’t take the gender-stuff seriously. I got obviously the same opinion about that unnecessary stuff like you, but you didn’t get the joke..

in summary – i agree..

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

vabbi toxic server , kick rangers and thieves from squad
I was on vabbi i get kicked from squad, i transfer to fsp , much more friendly comunity

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

We’re closing this thread as Match Up threads are not allowed.