WvW living story , when?

WvW living story , when?

in WvW

Posted by: cpchow.7416

cpchow.7416

I am mad because the PVEs got another new content and a new map. The developer rather create lots of 3-hours PVEs content maps but ignore WvW maps we would like to spend thousand hour in it. Press M and look at the PVE world map. The true story is WvW got nothing because anet use all their manpower and resources develop these PVE dark areas.
WvW didn’t even have a ‘plan’ and the overhaul is a joke to fool 5 years old kids. If anet really cares about WvW , we should have a new WvW map every 3 months which same as the PVE living story.

WvW living story , when?

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Does anyone else remember how kittening annoying it was when they added those living story pve mobs to wvw?

I don’t want to see them pumping out wvw maps every 3 months, if they did that we’d end up with another dbl disaster.
I want them to create a map and let gold rank+ players be involved throughout the process. I want them to actually listen to player feedback from roamers as well as zerglings.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

WvW living story , when?

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

WvW is in The Mists, not Tyria, so what happens in one doesn’t effect the other.

WvW is closer to Fractals than any other pve content.

WvW living story , when?

in WvW

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

Let PvE developers develop. The content is uninteresting anyway. Nobody will play it when the new content arrives with better rewards.

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

WvW living story , when?

in WvW

Posted by: kathy.8291

kathy.8291

thats all Anet is apparently interested in is the PVE mode because there are many more of them than WvW players. That is sad because we are neglected and in order to do anything we have to become pvx (YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK).

WvW living story , when?

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

I hate to break it to people but as much as I love WvW I bet that even if it went away GW2 would continue to thrive with the content that it has now, and continue to add to as time goes by. Since I adjusted my way of thinking in WvW and allowed myself to focus in other parts of the game I’m finding that there’s lots of fun stuff to do if you have some guildies and friends to do it with.

Yes I agree that WvW could be better… but I will also agree that I don’t have the answers to the problems…. and so I decide to just find ways to enjoy this game that hooked me 4 years ago.. knowing that I don’t have a fraction of the knowledge to program even a small part of these games.

I do believe it’s an incorrect assumption that ANet doesn’t have a WvW team that cares. I think they seriously care, but if you think about it.. they can’t please ME and YOU and the other 500 people that have different ideas… All they can do is provide what they think might be some gems (colored enemy dots was not one of them) and try to do what they believe a majority will want and that makes sense to them etc etc…

Slamming a company that charges you nothing for a subscription, (although they provide value added gem store items), just makes me shake my head in wonder. Do people really think that they should stop what they may be doing and start implementing all the stuff that so many people say MUST be done to save WvW from dying?

.. in closing … no please.. NO living story for WvW ever… (imho)

… just call me … Tim :)

WvW living story , when?

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I hate to break it to people but as much as I love WvW I bet that even if it went away GW2 would continue to thrive with the content that it has now, and continue to add to as time goes by.

Look at their latest quarterly results, GW2 is not thriving.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

WvW living story , when?

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

I have now looked… agreed , I was incorrect… it’s not looking so good. but still no living story for wvw please…

… just call me … Tim :)

WvW living story , when?

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I hate to break it to people but as much as I love WvW I bet that even if it went away GW2 would continue to thrive with the content that it has now, and continue to add to as time goes by.

Look at their latest quarterly results, GW2 is not thriving.

Last two to be correct.