champion troll at green keep in EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Dina Van Heyr.3018

Dina Van Heyr.3018

this boss needs a massive nerf .. as he is immortal because of 2 elementals near him he cant be kill and when elementals are killed he immediately spawns them over and over again making conquering green keep practically impossible .. as enemy have almost infinite time to gather forces and kill attackers not mentioning that each of this 2 elementals are stronger than any keep guard in EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I guess Kermit was wrong… it is easy being green.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Maybe there is some kind of boss mechanic?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

No nerf needed.

A buff for the other two bosses is need though. It’s nice to see something that counters the zerg mentality a bit.

The OG boss is super simple, if people understood the mechanics behind defeating it. The trouble is, the zerg brain is a drooling kitten at best.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Its a Grawl, not a Troll…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

The only issue with this boss is when he respawns the elementals over and over. I’ve had an 80 man zerg inside the keep, we split the elementals almost immediately, but even with 80 people doing damage, it still took quite some time before the boss died because he was resurrecting the elementals. Quite literally in the time it took us to kill one (about 2-3 seconds) he would resurrect the other. When he finally cut it out for about 5 seconds he got 100→0’d.

None of the other keep lords can make himself immortal through spamming their skills.

Now, I wouldnt mind this, but it should really be the red keep lord that’s the most difficult of the 3. The Red teams are (usually) the lowest ranked of the bracket. So they should have the most advantageous positions. Not green who are (usually) the highest ranked in the bracket.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Now, I wouldnt mind this, but it should really be the red keep lord that’s the most difficult of the 3. The Red teams are (usually) the lowest ranked of the bracket. So they should have the most advantageous positions. Not green who are (usually) the highest ranked in the bracket.

Overgrowth used to be Red (Badlands was Blue and Frostreach was Green). I don’t know why it changed…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Radian.2478

Radian.2478

Colors changed to be more consistent with the names of each side.

The Overgrowth champ boss takes on average 2-3 times longer to kill than most champs. Calling it impossible or taking infinitely long as a very big exaggeration but the champ remains very inconsistent with the difficulty of the other keep champs and probably should be made easier or have the other two champs be buffed. I’ve done it as fast as 25 seconds or so. The only problem is that splitting the elementals when you have a large zerg is more about luck than anything. I believe you can have your team spam out stuns on the champ to interrupt the ressurection skill.

in WvW

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

I miss the old colours

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in WvW

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Colors changed to be more consistent with the names of each side.

The Overgrowth champ boss takes on average 2-3 times longer to kill than most champs. Calling it impossible or taking infinitely long as a very big exaggeration but the champ remains very inconsistent with the difficulty of the other keep champs and probably should be made easier or have the other two champs be buffed. I’ve done it as fast as 25 seconds or so. The only problem is that splitting the elementals when you have a large zerg is more about luck than anything. I believe you can have your team spam out stuns on the champ to interrupt the ressurection skill.

The other lords need to be brought up to par with the green keep lord, it should be more difficult to kill keep lords. It is however very simple to kill him with a group that has half a brain; you separate the eles, when they are dead you cc the lord immediately to prevent him from rezzing the eles. I have seen groups do this in a matter of mins, and I have also seen it take 20 mins because people just don’t get it.

in WvW

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

The strength of the overgrowth keep lord is definitely more than that of Frostreach or Badlands.

I’d like to see the latter two increased in difficulty to match just for balance sake.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

champion troll: works as intended

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first