week 1 of the seasons was the best week

in WvW

Posted by: Zero Requiem.5908

Zero Requiem.5908

servers were fighting each other, and everything was good. It was the closest overall battle between the 3 servers of the entire tournament (for the 3 servers involved in that fight)….after that this tournament just became a crapshoot with 1 server being dominated, or giving up, or being double teamed or something….basically after that first week the tournament became stale, dull, and repetative

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

Was awesome! The winner did 400k points, we did 144k and the third did 108k. So close =/

[HUE]

in WvW

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

My spidey senses say that OP is from BG.
checks post history
Yup.

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

checks post history
Yup.

I was just going to say that.. bet you anything the OP is from BG… sure enough.

in WvW

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

checks post history
Yup.

checks what kind of posts in the history
Yup, all 2v1 QQ posts

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

in WvW

Posted by: Monsteratic.5487

Monsteratic.5487

Funny you should say the first week was the best. What do you expect? It seems quite logical to team up against the larger threat, which in this season is BG.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum

The WvW Community has created new spaces online for Match-ups and other off-topic discussions, so it would be best to talk to the other players on your server to find out best where they plan and discuss.