[DD] Daily Dungeons: Elite PvE [CLOSED]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Anierna.6918

Anierna.6918

UPDATE: I cannot play regularly until ~September. Therefore, [DD] is currently inactive. We are not recruiting at the moment, nor are we doing regularly scheduled dungeon tours. Prospective applicants should check back in September.

UPDATE: In September I will be enforcing increased rep’ing requirements and cleansing the roster of inactive members. This is intended to make /guild chat useful and to allow dungeon-groups to form at times other than just reset.

What is [DD]?

Daily Dungeons [DD] is based on BG. However, most of our members are on other NA servers. We are a fully upgraded guild with all guild missions.

Our purpose is to speedrun the easier/shorter dungeon paths once per day. Most of our dungeon groups start at server reset, plus or minus half an hour. Each group does the following paths, in no particular order: CoF 1/2, all AC, SE 1/3, all CoE, TA up/fwd, CM 1/3, HotW 1, Arah 2/3. It usually takes 4 hours to finish those 17 paths.

Requirements for [DD]

Our dungeon tours finish quickly because our members maximize group DPS. Exotic zerk trinkets, weapons, and armor with Scholars is the minimum gear requirement, although ascended zerk is preferred.

Our group comp is usually:
- 3 ele, 1 war, 1 thief: all AC, all CoE
- 2 ele, 1 war, 1 thief, 1 guard: TA up/fwd, CM 1/3, HotW 1, SE 1/3
- 2 ele, 1 war, 1 thief, 1 mes: Arah 2/3, CoF 1/2

There is always:
- 1 LH Ele (2/5/2/5/0, s/x),
- 1 Staff Ele (6/4/2/2/0),
- 1 Thief (6/6/0/0/2, d/d + sw/p),
- 1 War (4/6/0/4/0, sw/horn + [either GS or axe/mace]), and
- 1 other.

Depending on the dungeon, that “other” is one of the following:
- LH Ele (5/2/2/5/0, s/x),
- Guard (4/5/0/0/5, sw/f + GS),
- Mes (6/6/0/0/2, 6/2/0/4/2, sw/f + OH sw), or
- Ranger (6/5/0/3/0, sw/horn, feline pet).

Applicants must trial with one of these classes/builds. That means no Necros or Engis, and no builds other than those specified above.

All applicants and members must have appropriate weapons on every toon, which are as follows:
- Ele (7 weps): Scepter of Night, Scepter of Accuracy, Scepter of Undead, Dagger of Force, Focus of Force, Staff of Night/Force, Staff of Accuracy/Force
- Guard (6 weps): Sword of Night, Sword of Accuracy, Focus of Force, GS of Night/Force, GS of Accuracy/Force, Staff of Bloodlust/Force
- Mes (5 weps): Sword of Night, Sword of Undead, Sword of Force, Sword of Perception, Focus of Force
- Ranger (5 weps): Sword of Night, Horn of Force, Axe of Bloodlust, Dagger of Force, Dagger of Bloodlust
- Thief (7 weps): Dagger of Night, Dagger of Accuracy, Dagger of Undead, Dagger of Force, Sword of Bloodlust, Pistol of Force, Short Bow of Bloodlust/Force
- War (7 weps): Axe of Night, Axe of Accuracy, Axe of Undead, Mace of Force, Horn of Bloodlust, GS of Night/Force, GS of Accuracy/Force

All applicants and members must have appropriate consumables on every toon, which are as follows:
- Plates of Steak and Asparagus (all dungeons)
- Hardened Sharpening Stones (AC & CoE)
- Powerful Potion of Dredge Slaying (SE 3)
- Powerful Potion of Flame Legion Slaying (CoF 1/2)
- Powerful Potion of Inquest Slaying (SE 1)
- Powerful Potion of Nightmare Court Slaying (TA up/fwd)
- Powerful Potion of Outlaw Slaying (CM 1/3)
- Powerful Potion of Sons of Svanir Slaying (HotW 1)
- Powerful Potion of Undead Slaying (Arah 2/3)

TeamSpeak is required. Having a mic is optional. Being able to listen to whoever is coordinating the tour for your particular dungeon group is what’s important.

Interviews and trials are conducted by either myself or Liahm. Once we’ve interviewed you to ensure you’ve met the prerequisites above, we’ll send you an invite and you’ll appear as Initiate rank. There is a trial system to become a Member; you must complete a full dungeon tour with either myself or Liahm, so we can ensure first-hand that you know our strategies for the paths we do daily.

If it turns out you don’t know a particular path well enough to pass that part of the trial, you will stay at Initiate rank until you are ready for a retrial.

(edited by Anierna.6918)

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

FAQ

I have multiple classes. Can I trial with only one class?

Yes. A class icon will be assigned to your name in TeamSpeak for whichever toons you have that DO fullfill the gear/wep/consumable requirements. You are only allowed to do dungeons with classes for which you have TeamSpeak icons. For your trial, you must have one of the following classes (all with proper gear/weps/consumables):
1) An Ele, or
2) A Thief, or
3) A Warrior, or
4) A Mes, Guard, AND Ranger

Do I need to buy ALL the aforementioned weapons and ALL the consumables for my class BEFORE I do my trial?

Yes. You will not be given a trial or guild invite until you have all the required weapons and consumables. I will not allow you to do any dungeons with us until you fully meet these prerequisites.

But all those weapons and sigils are expensive!

I don’t care. I make 40-50g per dungeon tour. You will too. Therefore, buying the proper equipment is a good investment.

Contact Info

PM me in-game for an interview, to ensure you meet the prerequisites. If you do, we’ll schedule a trial tour.

If I’m not logged in, mail or PM myself or Liahm (Ariete The Phoenix.8276).

(edited by Anierna.6918)

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Bump

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Bump!

We’re at 40 members, and I’m still trialing ppl! Apply now!

Upgrade-wise, we’re:
Politics: IV
Art of War: IV
Economy: IV
Architecture: IV

The lvl 5 upgrades are currently building.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Update on Upgrades:

Permanent Upgrades:
Politics: V
Art of War: V
Economy: V
Architecture: IV

Boosts:
+10% Magic Find for 3 Days (I keep this up permanently)

Unlocks:
Guild Armorer Contract
Guild Workshop
Guild Stash
Guild Weapons Contract
Guild Emblem Template
Guild Bounties Unlock

First bounties will be happening in the next few days.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Update on Upgrades:

Permanent Upgrades:
Politics: V
Art of War: VI
Economy: VI
Architecture: V

We are currently at just over 50 members.

I will be traveling from March 1 to March 9, and unable to login during this time. Recruiting will be put on hold until I am back on March 10. I will still be checking the forum though, so applicants should contact me via forum PM.

in Looking for...

Posted by: jul.7602

jul.7602

Really good dungeon guild.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Update on Upgrades:

Permanent Upgrades:
Politics: VI
Art of War: VI
Economy: VI
Architecture: VI

We’ve upgraded everything possible via influence. The only things we’re missing are rushes/treks/challenges/puzzles, all of which necessitate Guild Merits from doing bounties. We’re working on those now.

I’m back from traveling, and we are now recruiting again. The list of players that need to be trialed grew pretty long in my absence though, so I will be busy with that for the next week. Contact me sooner rather than later so I can try to schedule a trial tour.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Treks are unlocked. We’ll have rushes in 2-3 weeks.

As of March 16, the roster is at 60 members.

We are now keeping almost every temporary upgrade (MF/exp/karma/influence/etc.) up permanently on BG.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

We set the SE p3 [Restricted] record a few days ago, after the patch, with a time of 4:37. Link for that is here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/links/DD-SE-p3-4-37-Restricted/first#post3788176

YouTube link is here: youtube.com/watch?v=2WGNztNWcwk

We messed up a few times, and if we were to redo that record, we could get it to 4:29 or lower. But with the Ferocity update in 3 weeks, all existing [Restricted] records will be void, so we’ll have to redo it then anyway.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

We just set the SE p1 [Restricted] record, with a time of 3:29. Link for that is here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/DD-SE-p1-3-29-Restricted/first#post3813136

YouTube link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kqYdvGMGxY

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Bump! Still recruiting. Roster’s at 61 now. We’ll have Guild Rushes by next week.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Rushes are now building. The first Rushes will be this Saturday, before the weekly guild mission reset.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Bump. Updated the initial post of this thread.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Updated the initial post with meta specs under the new trait point system.

Updated the weapons needed for each class. These weapons work under the assumptions that:
1) Since you won’t take Mes/Ranger into CM/HotW, you don’t need Accuracy weps;
2) Since you won’t take Guard/Ranger into Arah, you don’t need Undead weps;

(edited by Anierna.6918)

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Updated the weps needed for each class to incorporate keeping stacks via underwater weps.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Still recruiting.

Applicants, be sure to buy the proper weapons and consumables for each of your toons BEFORE contacting me. Otherwise, I’ll just tell you to read the recruitment page and buy the necessary stuff.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Updated the original post with a FAQ section.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Bump

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Guild challenges are currently building.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Challenges are now unlocked! … although the challenge we did last night bugged out on us. We all got end-chests w/ Commendations, but no guild merits =(

(edited by Anierna.6918)

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

bump. still recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: AvengerDonut.6017

AvengerDonut.6017

I’m interested in joining the guild, and I could easily get all the required items and consumables, but I only have a thief and warrior, and was wondering if thats ok.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

yeah, those are fine. The one thing I don’t like is when applicants only have a warrior (and that’s the majority of them, which is very, very annoying). Since it’s only 1 war per group, if half the guild ONLY has a warrior, well then, there’s issues. I’m always astounded by how many warriors there are and how few ele’s. It’s as if most of the game still believes BS like “war best DPS in game. ya ya ya. 100b such high deeps.” -.-

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Necessary weapons for each class have been updated, since Anet fixed underwater-stacking.

in Looking for...

Posted by: touchd.2753

touchd.2753

i am very interested in joining your guild and have all of the required gear and equip.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

I will be unable to log into the game for a few days/won’t be playing as much in the near future. Prospective applicants should talk to Liahm. Thanks.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Georgieee.4958

Georgieee.4958

Hey just to confirm; if I only have a guardian and have no desire to make another class at the moment; I cannot quality? I see you have Mes, Guard AND ranger.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

No, sorry, you cannot apply with only a Guardian. We only bring Guards for half the dungeons we do – there is no need for them in AC, CoE, CoF, or Arah. If you’ve got a Mes and Ranger you can use those for the dungeons where a Guard isnt needed (Ranger for AC/CoE and Mes for CoF/Arah), or if you’ve got an ele/thief/war you can use those, but you cannot bring your Guard into those 4 dungeons with us because there is simply no need for one. Bringing a Guard would be a DPS loss for the group.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Georgieee.4958

Georgieee.4958

Understandable. Thanks for the reply!

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Guild Puzzle is currently building. It will be available for new week’s guild missions.

Soon, I will be instituting increased rep’ing requirements. I’m not playing as much atm, but when I can be on more frequently, I will cleanse the roster of inactives and players who are unwilling to rep more often. This is intended to make group-forming for dungeons possible at times other than just reset, and to make /guild chat useful.

I am undecided whether or not to allow current [DD] members who are also members of [Ren], [Only], [IX], [DnT], or [ZERK] to stay. Perhaps I’ll create an “associated” rank or something. Membership in [Noob], the official Dungeon Forum teaching guild, will definitely be allowed.

in Looking for...

Anierna.6918

Puzzle has finished building and we now have all guild missions unlocked.

Unfortunately, I am still unable to play regularly. Thanks so much to Liahm for taking charge of things in my absence.