I dare you

I dare you

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Acidicore.3264

Acidicore.3264

to max out the Lunatic Inquisition Regular achievement! While it won’t let me post a screenshot of the mouse-over, you get 5 points for 8 games and max at 4,294,967,295 possible total points. That’s roughly 536 million games of LI.

I dare you

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Does it really count as a dare if it’s physically impossible?

For anyone wondering why the number is so large, it’s 2 to the power of 32 minus one, which basically means it’s the highest value able to be stored in a 32-bit number. No one is actually expected to reach that ceiling.

(2^32 = 4,294,967,296
but you have to subtract one, since you have to count zero as a number. Isn’t binary fun!)

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

I dare you

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Does it really count as a dare if it’s physically impossible?

For anyone wondering why the number is so large, it’s 2 to the power of 32 minus one, which basically means it’s the highest value able to be stored in a 32-bit number. No one is actually expected to reach that ceiling.

(2^32 = 4,294,967,296
but you have to subtract one, since you have to count zero as a number. Isn’t binary fun!)

Of all the many and separate (sigh) threads on this subject that have been posted, your response gets my vote for being the best comment in any of them.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

I dare you

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Faedrivin.5382

Faedrivin.5382

For the “Hobby Dungeon Explorer” they initially had the same “maximum”, and I think also for the salvaging. In fact sometimes the Dungeon Explorer still pops up with “5 AP, 0/2^32-1 Dungeons completed” whenever you earn progress.
They introduced maximums for repetitions after a while, so it simply might take a while and they will fix this “issue” as well. Maybe they want to figure out what number is “realistic” to achieve.

Septimum Confoederatio Draconis [Sept]
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)
Human Mesmer