Mad King Says... (no)

Mad King Says... (no)

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: xmtrcv.5236

xmtrcv.5236

Is there any way to get the “A Royal Tradition” achievement at this time?

I just got back from travel/work deployment, and am just now catching up. In fact, I am all caught up except for this one silly achievement.

Why would such a meta rely on one teensy, weensy little achievement with no “last hurrah” availability?

Damage Dolly
we all began as something else

Mad King Says... (no)

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

No there isn’t. It’s a time based achievement you can only get around Halloween.

I just got back from travel/work deployment, and am just now catching up. In fact, I am all caught up except for this one silly achievement.

Why would such a meta rely on one teensy, weensy little achievement with no “last hurrah” availability?

Oh wait, it seems my “Lunatic Regular” achievement (that I just achieved) got reset? What?

As to the rest of it, you don’t need to get it at all. Lunatic Regular was added later on as a resetting achievement you can just do over and over.
Anet implemented a new system where not only you do your meta achievements, but they also include “extra” ones in your daily achievements. So what you can do is look in your daily pannel and look for an achievement with Halloween Shaped Door Icon and that one counts towards your meta achievement progression.
Halloween is going away tomorrow with the introduction of the new Living Story update, so you can still do the daily one today and right after reset tonight to get those 2 extra points (unsure how many you still need to complete the meta since you haven’t put that info out).
So, good luck!

Mad King Says... (no)

in Blood and Madness

xmtrcv.5236

No there isn’t. It’s a time based achievement you can only get around Halloween.

Oh wait, it seems my “Lunatic Regular” achievement (that I just achieved) got reset? What?

As to the rest of it, you don’t need to get it at all. Lunatic Regular was added later on as a resetting achievement you can just do over and over.
Anet implemented a new system where not only you do your meta achievements, but they also include “extra” ones in your daily achievements. So what you can do is look in your daily pannel and look for an achievement with Halloween Shaped Door Icon and that one counts towards your meta achievement progression.
Halloween is going away tomorrow with the introduction of the new Living Story update, so you can still do the daily one today and right after reset tonight to get those 2 extra points (unsure how many you still need to complete the meta since you haven’t put that info out).
So, good luck!

There’s only one with a door icon, and I’ve done that one already, it seems. :(

I only need 12/13 to get meta at the moment. Are you saying that after reset, I still have a chance to complete? Daily resets in 5 hours, so I can definitely do that and perhaps the remaining Sweet Friend achievements.

Ugh, so frustrating. Sometimes, real life happens, lol. Thanks for the information! :)

Damage Dolly

Mad King Says... (no)

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

So, good luck!

There’s only one with a door icon, and I’ve done that one already, it seems.

I only need 12/13 to get meta at the moment. Are you saying that after reset, I still have a chance to complete? Daily resets in 5 hours, so I can definitely do that and perhaps the remaining Sweet Friend achievements.

Ugh, so frustrating. Sometimes, real life happens, lol. Thanks for the information!

Yeah i’m kinda bummed out that i missed the Mad King this year, i was out partying with friends =(.

That being said, just do the dailies, each time you do a meta daily you get credit towards the meta AKA: do the daily that’s open 10 bags of candy. That’s what i did for almost all of mine.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Mad King Says... (no)

in Blood and Madness

xmtrcv.5236

No Halloween oriented daily on the board after reset, so there goes that. Talk about weak sauce. :(

Damage Dolly

Mad King Says... (no)

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Ahzraya Vale.9287

Ahzraya Vale.9287

No Halloween oriented daily on the board after reset, so there goes that. Talk about weak sauce.

I’m right there with you bro No finish for me either.