Big Business & Government: Gnashblade Scandal

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: birdn.9201

birdn.9201

We thought it unfair to attack only one candidate, so for all of you Ellen Kiel supporters out there, enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlFdLxMh4Zo

www.youtube.com/addiktgaming

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

So Evon is pro-gay rights.

Another reason to vote for him!

#TeamAbaddon

(edited by Kain Francois.4328)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: birdn.9201

birdn.9201

How was this madee? Assuming some sorta third party program?

Unfortunately GW2 doesn’t have all the convenience in the world when it comes to making videos like this, it just takes some creative thinking.

www.youtube.com/addiktgaming

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Seras.5241

Seras.5241

How was this madee? Assuming some sorta third party program?

Unfortunately GW2 doesn’t have all the convenience in the world when it comes to making videos like this, it just takes some creative thinking.

Yeah getting into first person was very hard when I was doing the filming. I overcame the issue though by using some in game items and from there it took a couple of practice runs to do it well enough so that I couldn’t be seen while filming. If you look closely you can see some particle effects which are a side effect of getting into that almost first person view. Hopefully one day Arenanet decide to release some tools to help with creating videos like this one here and our other propaganda vid @ https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/cutthroat/The-Dark-Side-of-Ellen-Kiel/first#post2448110 as it was really fun to create them and I think it would help us in seeing some other videos come out from the community.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: virtualspaceman.8392

virtualspaceman.8392

dat shady 70s music really makes it ’)