Break the Trend

Break the Trend

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Gladen.2075

Gladen.2075

Albeit that it is still early in the story, but the latest Living World story development already feels like a typical political campaign unfolding—the candidates will tear each other up, spending most of their time discrediting one another instead of developing their own repertoire.

Many will enjoy the content, and I still highly regard Anet’s team for their commitment to their fans, but for someone who play GW2 to be momentarily distracted from RL, this particular installment may not be my cup of tea, since bad politicians already exist in reality, I don’t want them to be in my fantasy world =).

If a 3rd candidate appears who truly wants to work for the people of LA and challenge the status quo, instead of working to bolster their greed or ego, then I will truly admire Anet for pushing the boundaries of not only game making, but also story telling.

Break the Trend

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Sulist.2408

Sulist.2408

Skritt King, and all the reasons why. Read it over. Give it a ponder. Make the right choice.

Break the Trend

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

A skritt, charr, and human wouldn’t work on the Captain’s Council. Plus the skritt lacks a boat that it’s a captain of, one of the requirements of being on the Captain’s Council!

What we need is a quaggan. A quaggan who knows how to lead and keep his… paws, claws, tentacles, whatever, clean!

#VoteForSuwash

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Break the Trend

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Sulist.2408

Sulist.2408

Plus the skritt lacks a boat that it’s a captain of, one of the requirements of being on the Captain’s Council!

When has a lack of something ever stopped a skritt? If they can’t patchwork one together, they’ll acquire one.

Break the Trend

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Gladen.2075

Gladen.2075

Haha, thank you for the Skritt King link, I enjoyed it. If no viable 3rd candidate appear, I guess I will vote for SK. At the least, his motives are transparent.