EoTM rewards balancing

EoTM rewards balancing

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Right now, EoTM’s rewards are high. Too high. They’re higher than regular WvW maps and can be earned at a far higher rate. This only draws people away from regular WvW maps, causing matches to become incredibly imbalanced. You can see this in the vast PPT variance from last week.

EoTM’s rewards for capping need to be removed completely. There’s no reason why a second chest should appear on top of what you already got from the champion. I’d actually prefer if rewards were only from killing other players in EoTM.

The other option is to increase rewards in regular WvW maps, which I highly disagree with as well, since I feel it’s currently at a pretty good place.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

EoTM rewards balancing

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

If any change is made to that it should be the reverse. Remove loot from the champ and leave the chest. At least that is one way to deal with the problem where in some fights you have other things to worry about than tagging the champ or completely miss out on the rewards.

EoTM rewards balancing

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

If any change is made to that it should be the reverse. Remove loot from the champ and leave the chest. At least that is one way to deal with the problem where in some fights you have other things to worry about than tagging the champ or completely miss out on the rewards.

That would just encourage people to stand around in the circle :/

Tagging the champ and turning around to fight is a far better option imo

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

EoTM rewards balancing

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: fictitiousacct.1782

fictitiousacct.1782

Yeah, anet’s focusing on bringing people into wvw, but I agree that the rewards system in place may not get them to go past EotM.

EoTM rewards balancing

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: AntiStoopMode.8942

AntiStoopMode.8942

Why not boost the current wvw rewards on the mist war maps that are anyway too low?.. Eotm is just simply more exciting. Thats how all maps should be like

EoTM rewards balancing

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

EoTM’s has (slightly) more rewards because you are not scoring points for your server.

Without more rewards what would be the point in playing EoTM’s once the shine wears off vs normal point scoring maps?

Really, stop being silly with nerf the rewards.

If you don’t like the rewards destroy them or buy some equipment and right click destroy that. There your now less rewarded…happy?

EoTM rewards balancing

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Why nerf EotM which is still faaaaaaar worst then PvE? They should buff rewards in WvW.

The spite is getting stupid. Lets force people into WvW by just making EotM worst. No, wrong! Make WvW better!

EoTM rewards balancing

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Right now, EoTM’s rewards are high. Too high. They’re higher than regular WvW maps and can be earned at a far higher rate. This only draws people away from regular WvW maps, causing matches to become incredibly imbalanced. You can see this in the vast PPT variance from last week.

EoTM’s rewards for capping need to be removed completely. There’s no reason why a second chest should appear on top of what you already got from the champion. I’d actually prefer if rewards were only from killing other players in EoTM.

The other option is to increase rewards in regular WvW maps, which I highly disagree with as well, since I feel it’s currently at a pretty good place.

Ahh yea, WvW’ers should never get half decen rewards. We should all just be PVE’ers right..

It’s so not right that now WvW’ers can get slightly more then nothing.. Kill it

I hate people like you OP.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

EoTM rewards balancing

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

rewards are same as in wvw when play wvw right

just stop going nuts with all this siege and defending and farm^^

EoTM rewards balancing

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

Why nerf EotM which is still faaaaaaar worst then PvE? They should buff rewards in WvW.

The spite is getting stupid. Lets force people into WvW by just making EotM worst. No, wrong! Make WvW better!

Must be the same kind of player that wants to remove stealth from thieves, remove healing signet from warriors, remove CC from engineers…
They don’t want to make their main class better. -.-’

EoTM rewards balancing

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

rewards are same as in wvw when play wvw right

Then you are playing EOTM wrong :P