Downed State/Leaving Combat in Holo Fight?

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Archdruidess.5143

Archdruidess.5143

Does anyone know how going into downed state and leaving combat during the Holo fight affects the “In Tune” and “No More Tricks, Scarlet” achievement?

Obviously getting downed by the laser is a no-no, but how about the bump fields, or any of the P2 attacks/torment/toxic shoot thingers/etc.?

I ask this because I cannot figure out why I’m not getting my “In Tune” achievement, specifically. I have been incredibly careful, auto-attack off (I’m an Elementalist – was advised to use scepter lightning #1,) watching the combat log to ensure there are no 0 damage instances, watching for the little icon that shows up if you hit something with the wrong attunement, avoiding casting any AoE whatsoever, and so on. I have tried participating only in P1, only in P1 and P3, doing all phases carefully… I have done this likely 20 or more times, and nothing.

There are a few times I’m pretty sure I didn’t run into any lasers, but I’ve spawned into so many right off the bat, I’ve frustratedly lost track of what I’ve done for the “No More Tricks, Scarlet”.

I’m trying to figure out if I’m still doing something wrong, so I’d like to see if anyone has anything to say about other factors of the fight. Going into downed state and leaving combat are the two that crossed my mind… anyone know?

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Everytime I go into that fight, I’m already standing in her lasers along with 10 or so other people- what is the deal with that :|

Posted by: Doola.4152

Doola.4152

For both of these achieves you cant down at all or you wont get them

Archdruidess.5143

Yep – thanks! Kind of answered my own question just now, too.

Just did it one more time, didn’t go down at all and carefully watched everything and got them both.

Not going down at all was likely the key.

Posted by: Mario Lemieux.9107

Mario Lemieux.9107

Yep – thanks! Kind of answered my own question just now, too.

Just did it one more time, didn’t go down at all and carefully watched everything and got them both.

Not going down at all was likely the key.

This.

This is true, i avoided all lasers meticulously, even waiting a few seconds before walking over the path of where the scorch marks WERE after they disappeared, yet, i went down once during the whole ordeal, during the 3 holo phase, and didnt get the achievement when we succeeded.

It’s frustrating because this supposed requisite is nowhere to be found in the achievement description, and doesn’t seem intended. Yet, not fixed in the latest update 15min ago.

Archdruidess.5143

Doubly frustrating because now we know if you get insta-lasered upon entry, it messes up BOTH achievements.