Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

Is that serious Anet? as far we know, the ppl that have this recipe dropped within first hours. And now, they set it at the price of a LEGENDARY.

And no one comes to us to say if the bug does exist or not .-.

Please, check this thing while you can (Before ppl start spending 2k gold into it). Or just allow us get the recipe for 10k tokens if needs to be.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

The price is delicious. Like one of those jackpots that keep growing. The problem now is now long to hold off before selling. If Anet increases the drop rate, the price will plummet, along with all potential profits.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

Anet don’t care.
Cash to Gems to Gold to purchase orders.

Seriously though, I think it is bugged but noone reads the forums, they are busy eating cupcakes

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Want one so bad so I can do sell it for 2399.99g

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Ilyaniii.3918

Ilyaniii.3918

I agree with the price. If people want to pay it then it’s at the right price. Backpieces are some of the most sought after items in the game. The TP is a simulation of real life. If people are buying it for that price its their choice. Nothing to do with Anet.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

I agree with the price. If people want to pay it then it’s at the right price. Backpieces are some of the most sought after items in the game. The TP is a simulation of real life. If people are buying it for that price its their choice. Nothing to do with Anet.

Please be trolling. This is a game, not the real world (which extreme capitalism is actually destroying).

(edited by Axialbloom.8109)

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Isanagi.1526

Isanagi.1526

Ok, but 2k g? the drop rate of this thing is silly. What’s the point to add a back item almost no one will get? And yes I’m kittened beacause I like the skin, want to craft it but can’t drop, even less buy, the recipe. They said GW2 will be a fair game without farming. And now here we are.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Silent Avenger.6928

Silent Avenger.6928

Ok, but 2k g? the drop rate of this thing is silly. What’s the point to add a back item almost no one will get? And yes I’m kittened beacause I like the skin, want to craft it but can’t drop, even less buy, the recipe. They said GW2 will be a fair game without farming. And now here we are.

I’m basically in the same boat as you. It’s the only back piece I see myself showing on a consistent basis because it goes well with many of my looks. I’m no where near being able to afford one of the recipes, I could understand if the gauntlet was a permanent addition but afaik it’s temporary.

Crimson Fatality ~ Mesmer ~ Northern Shiverpeaks

Tainted Phoenix[PHNX] – Mesmer Collective[Mes]

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

If people will pay that amount, then the price will stand. If not, the price will go down. Y’all have to stop blaming A.Net for the prices on the TP, it is other players setting the prices. It is a free market economy – other player will charge what the market will bare.

How does A.Net set the price? You can sell things on the TP by setting YOUR OWN PRICE – it is an option. After the first price is set, then the TP just uses that. IT IS THE PLAYERS, NOT A.Net you should be kittened off at.

(edited by Dusty Moon.4382)

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

If items are sufficiently rare, and tradable , they’ll end up in the hands of the people with the most gold. Event rewards like that are turned into shiny new toys for people who made their gold a long time before the event. That is a consequence of the rarity as determined by ANet.

Is this good or bad? The answer is subjective. Personally, I don’t like it.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Dusty Moon.4382

If items are sufficiently rare, and tradable , they’ll end up in the hands of the people with the most gold. Event rewards like that are turned into shiny new toys for people who made their gold a long time before the event. That is a consequence of the rarity as determined by ANet.

Just like in RL, the rewards oft goes to people who don’t deserve it, just with the most money. Is it fair, no, but if A.Net interfered in the TP with price fixing, then people would complain even more loudly.

As the old saying says, “Compost Happens”.

Blame the players who set the price that high, not A.Net.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Manasa Devi.7958

Just like in RL, the rewards oft goes to people who don’t deserve it, just with the most money. Is it fair, no, but if A.Net interfered in the TP with price fixing, then people would complain even more loudly.

ANet decides the ‘ballpark’ of the price by deciding the rarity. Players are just hapless pawns that play predictable roles in actually deciding upon the exact prices within the ballpark.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Dusty Moon.4382

ANet decides the ‘ballpark’ of the price by deciding the rarity. Players are just hapless pawns that play predictable roles in actually deciding upon the exact prices within the ballpark.

No – sorry – not true at all. So what if the item is rare, that does not mean players have to gouge and YES you can set your own price on items. See the screen below – you can set your own price by typing it in.

I know this because I know players that have set their own prices for items – the TP just then takes the average and the lowest and puts them up – nothing to do with A.Net – this is a all on the players.

Attachments:

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Isanagi.1526

If people will pay that amount, then the price will stand. If not, the price will go down. Y’all have to stop blaming A.Net for the prices on the TP, it is other players setting the prices. It is a free market economy – other player will charge what the market will bare.

How does A.Net set the price? You can sell things on the TP by setting YOUR OWN PRICE – it is an option. After the first price is set, then the TP just uses that. IT IS THE PLAYERS, NOT A.Net you should be kittened off at.

I disagree, if an item drop very often, it will flood the TP and the price will go down. It’s expensive in the TP right now because almost no one was able to loot one. So A.Net is controlling the price by setting the drop rate. And if people buy them at that price, good for the sellers. But that doesn’t mean I’m okay with this.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Manasa Devi.7958

An individual player can sell or offer higher or lower by any amount they like, sure. But if you offer to sell outside of certain bounds, your item will forever remain on the TP or be swept up almost instantly without most people ever realizing it was ever there that cheap. (It might almost instantly reappear at a higher price.)

Sure, individual players can set their own low prices, and others can set their own low offers, but the player collective decide the market, and the collective never fails to follow predicable patterns.

There are 3 important factors that help form price patterns: rarity of the item drop, desirability of the item, and the pre-existing distribution of gold among active players. ANet is aware of 2 of those factors and can accurately dictate another.

If something is extremely rare and very desirable (for some people, extreme rarity is actually all they need to feel desire), it will be high priced on the TP. So, if ANet makes something that’s highly desirable, and they make it extremely rare, they’re deciding that it will go for high prices on the TP. It will happen every time, with no exception.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

Yeah, dusty moon you’re wrong and here’s why. Rarity determines scarcity, scarcity determines price. simple as that. Look at all the living story exclusive rewards, the monocle is a great example, they had been all the way up to 800 gold, now only 200 something because it’s available again, marginally. If they fix the droprate of the chaos of lyssa recipe, the price is going to tank

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Dusty Moon.4382

Yeah, dusty moon you’re wrong and here’s why. Rarity determines scarcity, scarcity determines price. simple as that. Look at all the living story exclusive rewards, the monocle is a great example, they had been all the way up to 800 gold, now only 200 something because it’s available again, marginally. If they fix the droprate of the chaos of lyssa recipe, the price is going to tank

I am not wrong – what if it was rare and just not wanted, would the price be high? No. Sorry your argument holds no water at all. It is supply and demand – capitalism at it’s finest.

If what you say is true, then people would have a hard time speculating on even little things like mats but they do. Hence, when the April 15th patch came out, many people sold their T6 mats because they were SPECULATING that the mat prices would tank and they did not, hence they sold prior to the patch. Mat prices actually went up, so they lost money buying back what they sold.

The prices are solely based on what a player is willing to spend -it has nothing to do with A.Net. Stop blaming A.Net and start blaming GREED.

I am not saying A.Net shouldn’t change the drop rates (it would be nice but won’t happen), but since many people are not doing the LS because the general drops are low, the amount of this item will remain low and the price high (BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT IT). Also, if they changed the drop rate to make it more available, people would be complaining because it is supposed to be a unique item and everyone has it now. You can’t have it both ways although many on this forum would like to (mainly blame A.Net for everything).

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I am not wrong – what if it was rare and just not wanted, would the price be high? No. Sorry your argument holds no water at all. It is supply and demand – capitalism at it’s finest.

I am not saying A.Net shouldn’t change the drop rates (it would be nice but won’t happen), but since many people are not doing the LS because the general drops are low, the amount of this item will remain low and the price high (BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT IT). Also, if they changed the drop rate to make it more available, people would be complaining because it is supposed to be a unique item and everyone has it now. You can’t have it both ways although many on this forum would like to (mainly blame A.Net for everything).

It doesn’t matter if it is the ugliest skin in the game, if it is unique and rare there will be a subset of the game population willing to pay ungodly amounts of gold just to say they have it and you don’t.

People are clamoring for this item not just because of how it looks but because it is rare.

Too rare in my opinion. It should not be rarer to get than a precursor…for a RECIPE.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

A Massive Headache.1879

If what you say is true, then people would have a hard time speculating on even little things like mats but they do. Hence, when the April 15th patch came out, many people sold their T6 mats because they were SPECULATING that the mat prices would tank and they did not, hence they sold prior to the patch. Mat prices actually went up, so they lost money buying back what they sold.

The prices are solely based on what a player is willing to spend -it has nothing to do with A.Net. Stop blaming A.Net and start blaming GREED.

Monocle, not a particularly desired item, but still got up to 800g. simple supply and demand.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Dusty Moon.4382

Monocle, not a particularly desired item, but still got up to 800g. simple supply and demand.

That is exactly my point – if people didn’t want it, it wouldn’t go up. If it is rare and a few people still want it, it will go up in price, just not as much.

A great example is the classic car market – there was a recent convertible Plymouth Barracuda that is going up for auction (one in existence – so far) and the price should be 4-7 million dollars. The regular Barracudas are high but not that much, like 100-250K depending on the options They no longer make them so the prices are still going up. Then compare the Edsel that Ford came up with in the 50’s. The cars are not desirable, but still some collectors want them and the prices are very, very, slowly creeping up.

If A.Net was heavy handed and started to control the TP, the same people complaining now, would be up in arms that A.Net is cutting in on their profits. You can’t have it both ways.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

A Massive Headache.1879

That is exactly my point – if people didn’t want it, it wouldn’t go up. If it is rare and a few people still want it, it will go up in price, just not as much.

A great example is the classic car market – there was a recent convertible Plymouth Barracuda that is going up for auction (one in existence – so far) and the price should be 4-7 million dollars. The regulars cars are high but not that much, like 100-250K depending on the options They no longer make them so the prices are still going up. Then compare the Edsel that Ford came up with. The cars are not desirable, but still some collectors want them and the prices are very slowly creeping up.

If A.Net was heavy handed and started to control the TP, the same people complaining now, would be up in arms that A.Net is cutting in on their profits. You can’t have it both ways.

Monocle would have just kept climbing, except it it was rereleased, so it’s obtainable again.

Oh and yeah, the people up in arms about anet controlling the market, wouldn’t be so bad, as the trading post is the only way to make substantial money

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Axialbloom.8109

Dustymoon, not sure what you are smoking but Anet sets the supply of everything. So it is not supply and demand, it is Anet and demand.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

MauricioCezar.2673

Ppl saying that is not anet fault.. you are missing A LOT of what I’m talking about. The recipe drop rate IS BUGGED.

Please, come at least 1 single person that got the recipe after the 2nd pos-patch fix. I doubt it’ll happen, because the only ppl that got the recipe was the one that got within the very first hours. After the 2nd patch fix, something got wrong and just no one got the recipe.

So tell me again : Its not Anet fault?

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Dusty Moon.4382

Dustymoon, not sure what you are smoking but Anet sets the supply of everything. So it is not supply and demand, it is Anet and demand.

So they set the supply – big deal – IT IS THE PLAYERS THAT SET THE DEMAND – can’t blame A.net if EVERYONE wants the rare items. It is just like antique cars – there are few of them and many more collectors, so the price will go up.

http://www.english-online.at/economy/capitalism/capitalism-market-economy.htm
(read the part about supply and demand – Econ 101)

If A.Net increased the drops – y’all would complain because your item is not worth anything and everyone would have them.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Lolindir.3518

Lolindir.3518

Ppl saying that is not anet fault.. you are missing A LOT of what I’m talking about. The recipe drop rate IS BUGGED.

Please, come at least 1 single person that got the recipe after the 2nd pos-patch fix. I doubt it’ll happen, because the only ppl that got the recipe was the one that got within the very first hours. After the 2nd patch fix, something got wrong and just no one got the recipe.

Actually someone is still dropping them, but it’s too rare to be just a recipe like other we have in the game. They only have to make it more common…

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Axialbloom.8109

Prove it – where does it say that? The price they set is minimum price – not maximum – that is players. I have looked and NO WHERE does it say A.Net sets the price.

What are you smoking… I don’t smoke, bad for you.

You want me to prove that Anet sets the supply of items? You seriously want me to prove that Anet sets droprates???

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

A Massive Headache.1879

Prove it – where does it say that? The price they set is minimum price – not maximum – that is players. I have looked and NO WHERE does it say A.Net sets the price.

You want me to prove that Anet sets the supply of items? You seriously want me to prove that Anet sets droprates???

He doesn’t understand how supply works. just ignore him.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

MauricioCezar.2673

Actually someone is still dropping them, but it’s too rare to be just a recipe like other we have in the game. They only have to make it more common…

Can you confirm that even 1 single person dropped it? I would doubt a lot that someone dropped and would not sell to the ofer of 1500g. Only one has been sold so far, and has been solf for 999g.

That offer of 1500g is there since a while. I yet need a single person coming here to prove that they are still dropping. 3 avaiable in a pot of 5kk + opened chances? This makes that if anytime anet decide to put legendary backpieces in the game, this item will be pointless then.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Lolindir.3518

Can you confirm that even 1 single person dropped it? I would doubt a lot that someone dropped and would not sell to the ofer of 1500g. Only one has been sold so far, and has been solf for 999g.

That offer of 1500g is there since a while. I yet need a single person coming here to prove that they are still dropping. 3 avaiable in a pot of 5kk + opened chances? This makes that if anytime anet decide to put legendary backpieces in the game, this item will be pointless then.

Yes, he’s in the guild… since they’re not dropping he’s trying to sell it for more.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Dusty Moon.4382

I do understand how supply works – DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW DEMAND WORKS? Obviously not – one cannot be looked at without the other. If the Demand is high and the supply is low – prices high. If the demand is low and supply low, price does go up but at a way smaller incremental rate. Guys need to understand there are two parts to that equation. One is not divorced from the other. Just because the supply is low does not mean the price will be high, that is up to the players.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

No – sorry – not true at all. So what if the item is rare, that does not mean players have to gouge and YES you can set your own price on items. See the screen below – you can set your own price by typing it in.

I know this because I know players that have set their own prices for items – the TP just then takes the average and the lowest and puts them up – nothing to do with A.Net – this is a all on the players.

The TP doesn’t take the average. All the TP does is exactly what the people put in for buy and sell offers. Am I misunderstanding what you’re saying here? Because putting in a bunch of 1c bids does not lower the price at all. If you sell something for 10s, you’re going to get roughly 8s if it sells (EDIT: to note that the reason you don’t get the full 10s is because there’s a tax when you sell things, not because there’s an average price). If you bid on something for 1s, you’ll get that item when all the other buy orders have been met and someone decides to sell it for 1s. It would be hugely easy to manipulate if it were an average-based system.

You’re also missing the point that Anet sets the supply by how frequently the item drops. If there are only 10 of this item in-game, it WILL sell for more, regardless of what it looks like, than something with 10,000 available. As supply increases, the price decreases proportionately. In the real world this is strongly tied into how desirable an item is, but if you look at collectibles, you find that the rarer something is, the more sought after it becomes, even if it’s not as “good” as the more common item. So to say that Anet has no hand in setting the price is ignoring a huge part of economics. They employ an economist for the purpose of maintaining the in-game economy. The only way it would be a truly player-set economy is if players had a way to craft everything, but even that would be influenced by drop rates. The fact that players can’t create many items is what puts Anet in control of a large portion of the economy.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

(edited by Guhracie.3419)

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

If anything it’s cheap. You’ll have a look that only a dozen other people will have.

The drop rate is stupid, but if anet intended this drop rate, its worth several legendaries.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

(Wall of text)

Are you trying to convince us or are you trying to convince yourself?

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

People are really weird if they’re actually buying it for that much. .-.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I do understand how supply works – DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW DEMAND WORKS? Obviously not – one cannot be looked at without the other. If the Demand is high and the supply is low – prices high. If the demand is low and supply low, price does go up but at a way smaller incremental rate. Guys need to understand there are two parts to that equation. One is not divorced from the other. Just because the supply is low does not mean the price will be high, that is up to the players.

So basically the marketing department is totally useless, because they can’t make intelligent estimate on demand.

quite honestly, maybe it is intended to be expensive. Anet either made a mistake on drop rate or they intended for it to be really low.

(edited by laokoko.7403)

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

I don’t get the point of making this one so rare when the others were not? quite a lack of inconsistency.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Manasa Devi.7958

People are really weird if they’re actually buying it for that much. .-.

Or they just have so much gold that it doesn’t seem like much to them.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

It seems to me that is what I’ll remember most from GW2 down the road. Not being able to farm mats for things I’d like to make, on top of some of the worst crud drop rates of desirable items of any game I’ve ever played. Simply way too many things have a less than 1% drop rate. Way too many.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Isanagi.1526

Drop rate, supply, demand… In the end, people who wants the skin not for the rarity or anything else but just for the skin itself because they like it are screwed

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

The problem is not that drop is low, the problem is that Anet said they don’t like grinding yet they are making ridiculously scarce drop rates.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

As always, there is a group that hates it and a group that loves it. That is usually a sign of good design.

Personally, I have no issue with a few high value items having a ridiculously low drop rate (and Im one that has not gotten it as a drop). As long as its not overdone with too many items or includes something that provides an unfair advantage if acquired, I think it adds a little something to strive for .

And HUGE LOL at the people blaming the gem store. This has nothing to do with the gem store or forcing people to buy gems. People need to stop watching so many X Files reruns.

(edited by Blaeys.3102)

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Megis.9264

Megis.9264

The only group that likes it is the one that actually manages to get it to drop for them, which is an incredibly small group.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Axialbloom.8109

As always, there is a group that hates it and a group that loves it. That is usually a sign of good design.

Personally, I have no issue with a few high value items having a ridiculously low drop rate (and Im one that has not gotten it as a drop). As long as its not overdone with too many items or includes something that provides an unfair advantage if acquired, I think it adds a little something to strive for .

And HUGE LOL at the people blaming the gem store. This has nothing to do with the gem store or forcing people to buy gems. People need to stop watching so many X Files reruns.

Strive for? How, pray tell, do you do that?

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Vandereign.7648

Vandereign.7648

I don’t know why people are complaining so much, there has to be a few extremely ultra ultra exclusively rare items in the game, I mean c’mon not everyone can have everything. That would be pretty boring if you ask me. It’s not like every item is like this besides legendaries.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

I don’t know why people are complaining so much, there has to be a few extremely ultra ultra exclusively rare items in the game, I mean c’mon not everyone can have everything. That would be pretty boring if you ask me. It’s not like every item is like this besides legendaries.

The main reason for an ultra exclusive skin to exist is to show off, but in this case, what exactly would the wielder be showing off?
Being extremely lucky at a lottery?
Having played the TP and/or farmed gold like a boss? Isn’t already that what most expensive skins, including legendaries, show off?

You can lock an account-bound skin behind a quite weird achievement like, I don’t know, defeating Liadri throwing 8 orbs at her with at least 3 gambits active, making it quite exclusive and prestigious.
The current Chaos of Lyssa recipe obtaining methods pretty much prevent a lot of people that might find it cool from getting it without granting the wielders anything to really feel proud about and worth to show off.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

This is a price tag though, one that’s way too high for the type of thing it is. If you really want to feel special, it’s things like Tribulation weapons and Liadri mini you’d want. They need to add more items like those that take more than just gold to get. It’s also going to be weird having the human god items vary so much in price, I wonder if Melandru will end up as crazy as Lyssa.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Lasgana.2798

Lasgana.2798

There is nothing wrong with Anet on this. After all it’s just a cosmetic item and there are alternatives to it.

Plus, IMO, this backpiece is ugly as hell. I’m not gonna spend more than 10g on this.

Sea of Sorrows | Dreaminacci | 80 Elementalist / 80 Guardian / 80 Mesmer

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Swish.2463

Swish.2463

OP, you may want to update the title, Recipe is currently 2.7k Gold on the TP as the lowest posted Item.. Highest Being 2,999 Gold (just shy of the Price of the top 5 Highest Priced items on the entire TP)

~Elyssion~
“Gw2, It’s still on the Table!” – Anet

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

There’s having “ultra ultra rare” items that symbolize incredible luck, and there’s “ultra ultra rare” items people actually have a chance to get. All GW2 is anymore is the former. Rubbish droprates and the complete inability to go out and farm mats if you want to make something. In most games rich people could just buy their stuff, but the poor could go out and gather for days and build it themselves. Some people like to farm or gather, some people don’t. Bottom line is that everybody could get something. Lodestones, Giant’s Eyes, etc are completely unfarmable, as with way too many other things in this game. I’m sorry, I like this game a lot, it does a lot of things right that makes it better than many other MMOs. But what it gets wrong, it really gets wrong.

Chaos of lyssa 2400g

Lolindir.3518

Another 500 chances opened, nothing… I’m starting to report the drop rate as bugged everyday.