Shard of Crystallized Mists Essence?

in Fractured

Posted by: Quon Star.4678

Quon Star.4678

Are these items going to have more uses now?

in Fractured

Posted by: AnthonyOrdon

AnthonyOrdon

Game Designer

Mist Essence is required in the recipes for the new runes and sigils.

in Fractured

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

What does this actually mean? Because the new rune and the new sigil both seem subpar for regular fractal runners (toughness is meh for us). This means that I get to stack them up as I’m currently doing?

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

in Fractured

Posted by: Stinson.5972

Stinson.5972

From what’s been said about the new runes, they may not be super useful for fractals but will be in high demand in WvW, which is pretty popular right now. So if nothing else there will be a nice market for fractal runners to sell them.

in Fractured

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

From what’s been said about the new runes, they may not be super useful for fractals but will be in high demand in WvW, which is pretty popular right now. So if nothing else there will be a nice market for fractal runners to sell them.

Unless they are, like most of FOTM stuff…

DRUM ROLL

Account bound.

in Fractured

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

DRUM ROLL

Account bound.

i literally lol’d in RL, made my day lmao

Are you Shpongled?

in Fractured

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

Getting to lvl 30+ in fractals takes a bit of time and dedication to running them. Most people at these levels have elaborated in several threads that they pushed themselves this far and beyond for their own reasons and not necessarily for a better loot table.

What better way to reward these players than using rare mats found only in fractals to craft items that would be of best use in WvW………….

Wait… What??

in Fractured

Posted by: Kelly.5293

Kelly.5293

DRUM ROLL

Account bound.

i literally lol’d in RL, made my day lmao

hahahaha i did to!!!

Maybe there will be a que to get into fractals if they are account bound LMAO!