Content available for a limited time

in Living World

Posted by: Space Cow.2431

Space Cow.2431

Every MMORPG out there tries to make me login on a constant basis. Usually they do so through some form of recurring event that rewards you with a kind of currency you can turn in for things you want in the game.

GW2 does this with regular streams of content….as well as the more traditional means.

While I appreciate the constant updates with new things to do, as someone who likes to take long breaks and come back when he feels like it, all this stuff you release that you then take away is making me not want to login at all. I feel further and further apart from the rest of the community and from the game each time I miss something, and I don’t want to play out of a sense of obligation. Why can’t I enjoy your awesome content when I feel like it?

Please, consider keeping the things you implement in this game on a more permanent measure. You should still get a decent influx of active players with each new update anyway.

in Living World

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

As Colin mentions in this post and this post, based upon community feedback, we are adjusting our strategy to include a larger mix of permanent updates in the future.

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

in Living World

Posted by: theenigma.3597

theenigma.3597

As Colin mentions in this post and this post, based upon community feedback, we are adjusting our strategy to include a larger mix of permanent updates in the future.

The are also posts talking about introducing a achievement rewards ladder, not only does limited time content prevent some players from ever experiencing content and having certain in game benefits and achievements, now there will be an achievement ladder on top of this and some achievements will become out right impossible to obtain.

I don’t understand how closing more and more doors on a player base is a smart design choice.

I remember before release Guild Wars 2 was being touted as the “casual mans” MMO where you did not have to live in game for 8 hours a day to experience the full game and enjoy it, now I come in at a later date and find my self being punished for not playing from the very start and spending countless hours playing. I cant even take a month off from the game as I would be missing 2 rounds of content, I am forced to play by the schedule the game sets and what it wants me to do or I am loosing out.

(edited by theenigma.3597)

in Living World

Posted by: Space Cow.2431

Space Cow.2431

Those are good news, thank you.

in Living World

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

The are also posts talking about introducing a achievement rewards ladder, not only does limited time content prevent some players from ever experiencing content and having certain in game benefits and achievements, now there will be an achievement ladder on top of this and some achievements will become out right impossible to obtain.

I don’t understand how closing more and more doors on a player base is a smart design choice.

I remember before release Guild Wars 2 was being touted as the “casual mans” MMO where you did not have to live in game for 8 hours a day to experience the full game and enjoy it, now I come in at a later date and find my self being punished for not playing from the very start and spending countless hours playing. I cant even take a month off from the game as I would be missing 2 rounds of content, I am forced to play by the schedule the game sets and what it wants me to do or I am loosing out.

On the other hand, the story is as generic as any soap opera. You can step out for months and pick up again without really missing anything.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Living World

Posted by: SparklingCider.5740

SparklingCider.5740

I just came back from a hiatus of GW2 and I realized nothing but temporary content has been happening for the past few months.

I don’t see why we should participate in it other than the heck of it.

I mean, it’s not like it has any worthwhile rewards or such?

If there is, please correct me.

in Living World

Posted by: HawkMeister.4758

HawkMeister.4758

Corrrrect.

Ok, some of these had “free” skins, but apart from that it´s pretty much a big waste of time.
Dev-development hours (thus money) and our own time, for willingly grinding our kitten-hineys of for some ridiculous “Achievements”.
The writing on these has been very hit and miss too, as to be expected with unpolished and rushed content.

Polish > hype

(edited by HawkMeister.4758)

in Living World

Posted by: nehezbegar.1065

nehezbegar.1065

Temporary contet is pretty good idea, but with the temporary stuff ArenaNet has to add some permanent stuff, so ppl can fill their time after they finish temporary stuff.

It gives the world the sense of living, thats what ArenaNet claimed before they released the game, they want to make this game world living and breathing. Thats why They introduced the living story feature.

But as i said, with temporary content, They must release some permanent content too and keep good balance.

in Living World

HawkMeister.4758

It gives the world the sense of living, thats what ArenaNet claimed before they released the game, they want to make this game world living and breathing. Thats why They introduced the living story feature. .

Sorry to break it to you, but you bought that hype hook line and sinker.

Temporary content is a phenomenally bad idea in a MMO that´s supposedly taking itself seriously.
It works great in casual games, but GW2 is everything but.
It placates the bean-counters as they see numbers rise on introduction. And the quick buck these player numbers promise is all these types care about.

The ONLY thing that´s making a MMO live & breathe are the players, not some temporary ride in the Themepark.

Polish > hype

in Living World

Posted by: Hell Avenger.7021

Hell Avenger.7021

yes seriously, leave something permanent. i came back after several months, and I noticed I missed several events that I will never get to try again. When I am on hiatus, these small contents update are not good enough to incentive me to come back.

Do a proper expansion, these bite size is just bite size. They are annoyance rather than fun. “OMG, i have to get this kitten done before timer run out.” is not fun

in Living World

Posted by: Amstel Steel.2058

Amstel Steel.2058

I mean, it’s not like it has any worthwhile rewards or such?

If there is, please correct me.

Aesthetic rewards, which is what I’ve always wanted. Good news is gw2 will be investing more with the emphasis on permanent content.

There is also a rumor from https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Ascended-Armors-and-Weapons/first#post2321186

The rumor is that Anet will not be releasing any more stat-based vertical progression items, but instead return to the fully skill-based 100% horizontal progression game GW2 was marketed as for years. So it looks like the ascended trinkets items will be will be Anet’s stop point in the failed experiment of trying to please the WoW teenagers. And I’ve also heard that there is a massive number of beautiful new armor and weapon skins being designed by Anet, with a myriad of paths to attain them (laurels, dungeons, gem store, karma, crafting ect…). Of course your laurels will not be wasted, because they will be one of the methods of attaining the beautiful new skins and multiple sets of exotic gear so you can use many different builds for your character.

;-)

Gw2 may be worth reinvesting your gameplay time in if you loved launch and this rumor is true.

(edited by Amstel Steel.2058)

in Living World

HawkMeister.4758

Sorry but some vague fora rumors aren´t going to make me sweat anymore.

Colin is going to release a statement soonish, and that is already rumorish enough (see the discarded manifesto vid).
After basically spending my time daily in this game since launch and now almost envying the OP for taking a break, there better be some good stuff in that speech from Colin.

Polish > hype

in Living World

Posted by: gooseman.6182

gooseman.6182

I vote for annual events that differ every year in some way

in Living World

nehezbegar.1065

It gives the world the sense of living, thats what ArenaNet claimed before they released the game, they want to make this game world living and breathing. Thats why They introduced the living story feature. .

Temporary content is a phenomenally bad idea in a MMO that´s supposedly taking itself seriously.
It placates the bean-counters as they see numbers rise on introduction. And the quick buck these player numbers promise is all these types care about.

The ONLY thing that´s making a MMO live & breathe are the players, not some temporary ride in the Themepark.

Sorry but You don’t know me, and You can’t say i bought hype or not, as You see i don’t rage on the forums, JUST BECAUSE I DIDN’T HYPE MYSELF TO THEY SKY BEFORE THE RELEASE OF THE GAME LIKE OTHER WHINERS, CRYBABIES etc(capslock intended to make my statement stronger). Living story makes the world more live and dynamic, everytime something changes, this is not a sandbox mmo that players create the story of their server, as You mentioned GW2 is a themepark and events like these are for that purposes.

in Living World

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

I like the Living Story, it gives me stuff to do every few weeks that doesn’t involve doing the same exact dungeon I’ve been running since launch. Yes, it’ll only be around for a few weeks, but does that really matter? I mean, do you really think that people would be doing this content had it stayed in the game permanently? Yeah, there would be a niche group still running it like crazy (I know I’d be doing the Molten Weapons Facility quite frequently had it stayed), but for the most part it would go off and be ignored by the majority of the player-base.

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

in Living World

Posted by: killcannon.2576

killcannon.2576

I see a lot of people saying that temp content adds things..and that is good. The frequent updates with content are good.

Now tell us why removing that content is a good idea.

in Living World

Posted by: Einlanzer.1627

Einlanzer.1627

Yes, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about it and trying to be as objective as possible, and I’ve arrived at the conclusion that the whole notion is rather ill-conceived. I’m posting what I put on the Living Story board here:

I have to say, they keep defending it but it really doesn’t make much sense. Apart from the logistical concerns it is also internally inconsistent. None of the dungeons that were in the game at launch, which all involved specifically themed stories, were removed after a few weeks, why would any subsequent dungeon/story be? I don’t want to see some chopped up versions of them as fractals, either – Molten Weapons facility and Aetherblade retreat, in their original forms, should just be added to the current lineup of dungeons with their own rewards; and they don’t even need to have their stories axed.

Frankly, the game will only be made better (as in more appealing to existing and returning players) by the addition of permanent content. Temporary content and one-time events can be cool but when they’re done they might as well have never been there. They should only act in a supplementary role and should never include full-scale dungeons that are only around for a couple of weeks- that’s a total waste of development that accomplishes virtually nothing but setting the game back, and because it’s so rushed it usually ends up being of middling quality at best.

In other words, these temporary events are cool in some ways, but they are not a replacement for permanent content. And anything that requires a lot of development work, other than maybe special holiday events (that can be recurring to some extent), should be permanent.

(edited by Einlanzer.1627)

in Living World

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

Temporary contet is pretty good idea, but with the temporary stuff ArenaNet has to add some permanent stuff, so ppl can fill their time after they finish temporary stuff.

It gives the world the sense of living, thats what ArenaNet claimed before they released the game, they want to make this game world living and breathing. Thats why They introduced the living story feature.

But as i said, with temporary content, They must release some permanent content too and keep good balance.

If in the real live something changes it stays changed, it does not just undo itself. So adding new achivements is fine but in stead of having a dungeon like MF or AR temporary they could leave it in. Just change the story a little. The big problem is that they now scare away completionist. Because if they do miss one event they don’t care about the game anymore. Knowing they will never be able to complete all achievements anymore. Secondly, people who where gone for a while don’t see many new content. So best idea would to keep the content it. That still gives the feeling of an always changing world but also means there will be more content for people to play.

in Living World

HawkMeister.4758

So best idea would to keep the content it. That still gives the feeling of an always changing world but also means there will be more content for people to play.

Well see that´s exactly the problem with a “genius” idea like a living story. They simply can´t as it wouldn´t be a story anymore.
At least the static&frozen way ANet is currently handling the Map instances/servers.

Living content gets patched in, map instance gets unfrozen updated to the new content, refrozen. Repeat on the next step only the old stuff is getting deleted first.

It cannot work another way and that is why it fails.

Basic player psychology 101:
D O N ´T
T A K E
A W A Y
O U R
S T U F F
!ONE!!ELEVEN!!

Granted, after the first viewing pretty much everybody could care less for the cutscenes. THAT you can add and delete at your hearts content.
But adding then taking away complex content like a truly working and fun Dungeon is very well serious internet business!

Polish > hype

in Living World

Posted by: Bhelliom.5324

Bhelliom.5324

Nothing really changes apart from the fountain in lions arch….now that changes ALOT!

On a serious note: The amount of Temporary content is a joke, the content in general is a joke. Unfortunately everything is Kill 250 of this, shoot 100 fireworks, hit 250 pinatas. I would much rather an update every 3 mouths providing they bring something worth while out i.e. New dungeons, New jumping puzzles, WVW map updates, UI improvements, Landscape change with some RP story.

There is so many things they could do to the game to improve from the vanilla game and make people want to come back. Unfortunately it does not look like they will go down this road and we will continue to see pointless achievements to set “x” amount of fires and kill “x” amount.

in Living World

HawkMeister.4758

New dungeons, New jumping puzzles, WVW map updates, UI improvements, Landscape change with some RP story.

Heh, we had all of that, but it got deleted.!

Polish > hype

in Living World

Posted by: Bhelliom.5324

Bhelliom.5324

New dungeons, New jumping puzzles, WVW map updates, UI improvements, Landscape change with some RP story.

I understand things like Halloween should not be kept as they are festivals but things like the molten content and the super adventure box should have been. It gives people more variety with what they are doing in the game. The super adventure box is one of the things they could have kept updating bit by bit. There are so many possibilities that could keep the player base busy and invested rather than board with collecting “x” and killing “y”.

in Living World

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

Maybe you should view the living story as elaborate monthly commercials for the latest gem store additions. That surely fits them better.

in Living World

Einlanzer.1627

Maybe you should view the living story as elaborate monthly commercials for the latest gem store additions. That surely fits them better.

sigh- it is kind of sad how transparent it is.

in Living World

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

Agree with everything but the bolded part. GW2 is very casual on the MMO spectrum. Almost everything in the game is easily accessible, you don’t have to grind to get to the fun parts of the game. At the same time there are some challenging bits of content to tackle and skins to grind/gamble for, but again you don’t need to do 200+ hours of preliminary work to do it.

But yeah, a game’s life is in it’s players, not these “theme park rides” as you put it (love that analogy). I believe the temporary living story content is mostly advertisement/promotion to sell more junk in the gem store. It’s like “Hey! come on down Bob’s used GW2 lot! We’ve got new deals for a limited time only! Zero down payments and low APR! There’s even free pizza and a jungle gym for your kids!”

(edited by Xenon.4537)

in Living World

nehezbegar.1065

If in the real live something changes it stays changed, it does not just undo itself. So adding new achivements is fine but in stead of having a dungeon like MF or AR temporary they could leave it in. Just change the story a little. The big problem is that they now scare away completionist. Because if they do miss one event they don’t care about the game anymore. Knowing they will never be able to complete all achievements anymore. Secondly, people who where gone for a while don’t see many new content. So best idea would to keep the content it. That still gives the feeling of an always changing world but also means there will be more content for people to play.

In real life when one person kills another, dead person can’t be ressurected. If You want real life ingame, then almost everything should be temporary, You’d be able to beat dungeon only once, cuz once You’ve killed the boss, the boss would not be accessible anymore

in Living World

Posted by: SHM.7628

SHM.7628

I don’t know. There’s just too much temporay content fluff if you ask me. They do it too often and for too long a period of time. This last event was enjoyable with the chests and free dragon skins.

I think this should be limited the same way it was in GW1 to repeating holiday events. It loses it specialness when its random flavor of the month.

in Living World

Posted by: SHM.7628

SHM.7628

I understand things like Halloween should not be kept as they are festivals but things like the molten content and the super adventure box should have been. It gives people more variety with what they are doing in the game. The super adventure box is one of the things they could have kept updating bit by bit. There are so many possibilities that could keep the player base busy and invested rather than board with collecting “x” and killing “y”.

As for the Super adventure box. If they wanted to keep it as a dungeon, then fine. Enough with the temporary content though. There’s too much of it too often. It’s not a treat anymore when its nonstop.

in Living World

Posted by: NetherDiver.6079

NetherDiver.6079

The content rewards you with some skins, mostly just backpieces. Sadly you can get the coolest, most valuable skins like the jade and fused weapons, without actually having to participate in the living story content. So far you’ve only been able to get the best skins through RNG boxes, but with this current release, these boxes can now drop from anything in the world and are tradable.

I like the frequency of the updates because it doesn’t take long to go through the content. I realize the temporary nature upsets some people, but if you have a few hours a week to play you can see all it has to offer. You may not have time to get every skin and complete every achievement.

There is a reason that this content is temporary, it keeps people logging in every week to see what’s new. I don’t agree with it. I think they should focus on content that has replay value, rather than spending resources on something that’s just going to disappear. But despite that, there’s always something for me to look forward to week after week, and I don’t find myself itching for the older living story content (I’ve had enough of Molten, thanks.)

in Living World

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

One of the things that worries me about Anet’s answer to threads like this is “Oh don’t worry, we can add this to Fractals to make it permanent!” What about people who don’t like fractals? I don’t hate it, but it gets tiresome rather quickly. Even if they added new instances to the Fractals, we would still have to do old fractals if they popped up. I’m sure Anet has more imagination than that. I hope they give us new permanent content that isn’t just thumb-tacked on to old stuff.

in Living World

Einlanzer.1627

One of the things that worries me about Anet’s answer to threads like this is “Oh don’t worry, we can add this to Fractals to make it permanent!” What about people who don’t like fractals? I don’t hate it, but it gets tiresome rather quickly. Even if they added new instances to the Fractals, we would still have to do old fractals if they popped up. I’m sure Anet has more imagination than that. I hope they give us new permanent content that isn’t just thumb-tacked on to old stuff.

I’m very opposed to adding them to the Fractals as well. It really doesn’t make any sense – there are several full dungeons with their own stories that have never been removed, chopped up, and put in the Fractals- why do these need to be? They should be fleshed out, given their own rewards, and put right back where they were/are.

in Living World

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

I don’t play a whole lot anymore because I’m a crafting/loot addict, but all this living-story stuff has the distinct feeling of a quick paint job to make something old look new.
It doesn’t feel like it’s part of the world.
As was said above, it doesn’t feel like a “living story” as much as a big advertisement for gem-store items.

I’ve come to believe that at Anet meetings about any changes or new content to the game, the first question they ask is “will this drive people to the gem store?”

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

in Living World

Posted by: Krosslite.1950

Krosslite.1950

Sorry to break it to you but you bought into the anti-hype line and sinker

http://www.gamerzines.com/pc/arenanet-planning-fortnightly.html

This is the PvE end-game for this game for the foreseeable future. Remember one of the things Anet stated is that this game is not going to be like other MMOs. So don’t try and mix apple with oranges in the future okay

Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or hold sacred

in Living World

killcannon.2576

This is the PvE end-game for this game for the foreseeable future. Remember one of the things Anet stated is that this game is not going to be like other MMOs. So don’t try and mix apple with oranges in the future okay

They “plan” and “say” lots of stuff. If it doesn’t keep the players involved, they will change it quick enough. If people should have learned anything by now, it’s to not quote the devs for truth.

in Living World

Krosslite.1950

When statements like this are made:

“It seems all of this free content is only possible due to the ongoing popularity of the in-game gem store which Mike told us feeds new revenue into the studio at a “constant” rate, something which regular updates would inevitably increase as players return to the game regularly to sample newly added content. Essentially it seems those who use the store are essentially sponsoring those who don’t ensuring these new content updates remain free, and that’s a tough balance which very few online games get right.”

I feel confident in quoting

Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or hold sacred

in Living World

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

I’m very opposed to adding them to the Fractals as well. It really doesn’t make any sense – there are several full dungeons with their own stories that have never been removed, chopped up, and put in the Fractals- why do these need to be? They should be fleshed out, given their own rewards, and put right back where they were/are.

If you didn’t notice all the dungeons have story mode which revolve around Destiny’s edge and then they have explorable modes. The temporary dungeons are pretty short which is the reason they will probably end up as a fractal. Plus fractals are supposed to be glimpse of history

in Living World

killcannon.2576

“It seems all of this free content is only possible due to the ongoing popularity of the in-game gem store which Mike told us feeds new revenue into the studio at a “constant” rate, something which regular updates would inevitably increase as players return to the game regularly to sample newly added content. Essentially it seems those who use the store are essentially sponsoring those who don’t ensuring these new content updates remain free, and that’s a tough balance which very few online games get right.”

Considering that’s not a quote from a dev, I’m not sure what your point is there.

in Living World

Krosslite.1950

Considering that’s not a quote from a dev, I’m not sure what your point is there.

The “Mike told us” statement

in Living World

Devata.6589

In real life when one person kills another, dead person can’t be ressurected. If You want real life ingame, then almost everything should be temporary, You’d be able to beat dungeon only once, cuz once You’ve killed the boss, the boss would not be accessible anymore

The point was just that to have a living story you are not required to take the stuff out again. Adding stuff with a story would still give you a living story.

in Living World

Posted by: XxTAFxX.6741

XxTAFxX.6741

I agree i have many achievements now that i will never complete because them events are over.
it is a bit silly to put achievements to a limited event.

If we have to have achievements then they should be able to do any time of the week/month/year.

I sort of don’t mind the ones you can do yearly like xmas/easter ect if it’s the same achievements every year,but the living story.
I will never be able to get 100% achievements from them now.

(edited by XxTAFxX.6741)

in Living World

Krosslite.1950

The point was just that to have a living story you are not required to take the stuff out again. Adding stuff with a story would still give you a living story.

Well they are now leaving some elements in. Like for example this time a permanent JP

in Living World

Devata.6589

Well they are now leaving some elements in. Like for example this time a permanent JP

True, the many people here complaining about it seem to help. But still. The achievements will scare completionist away because they will never ever be able to complete all achievements when they miss or have missed one and with the skins and stuff it’s just a waste that it is temporary. Maybe next year I make a new char that would totally be great with a skin from one of the past living story parts but then I (and other people) would not be able to get it anymore.

(edited by Devata.6589)

in Living World

Krosslite.1950

True, the many people here complaining about it seem to help. But still. The achievements will scare completionist away because they will never ever be able to complete all achievements when they miss or have missed one and with the skins and stuff it’s just a waste that is is temporary. Maybe next year I make a new char that would totally be great with a skin from one of the past living story parts but then I (and other people) would not be able to get is anymore.

To me their system to get skins and achievements has been a learn as you go experience not only for the players but for Anet. Look for example Dragon Bash. Originally it was ten achievements then they lowered it to eight. Mainly I feel since they had at first made it where you had to bet on the Moa races to get all ten. People like myself made an issue out of this especially since there are people with a gambling problem and they were contributing to this illness by forcing folks to gamble to get all the achievements.
They changed it a week after DB started. So you can see that they are learning as they go. Just think of how fast things will change when they start pushing out new content every two weeks. Plus as they leave things in here and there the need for an expansion pack is reduced all due to Cash shop revenue.
Who knows they may just use this as a way to place new races into the game and it will only cost those that spend money in the gem shop, which I am one of.

(edited by Krosslite.1950)

in Living World

HawkMeister.4758

“Anti-hype” wat .. that doesn´t even make sense.
But thanks anyway for pointing out that article.

Horrible news!

At least now I don´t have to get so aggravated at the constant content-murder.
I´ll just lean back and watch the car-wreck develop in slow-mo.
:(

Polish > hype

in Living World

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

I think the biggest problem people have with the Living Story is that too us we see you spending money and development power on it while we’d rather you fix some of the things in the permanent part of the game. Such as endgame problems, PvP problems, balance, etc. That is at least the popular view in my guild personally, so it can’t represent what everyone views as a whole.

in Living World

Krosslite.1950

“Anti-hype” wat .. that doesn´t even make sense.
But thanks anyway for pointing out that article.

Horrible news!

At least now I don´t have to get so aggravated at the constant content-murder.
I´ll just lean back and watch the car-wreck develop in slow-mo.
:(

Hype — extravagant or intensive publicity or promotion

Anti- — opposed to; against

Anti-hype — opposed to intensive publicity or promotion

in Living World

HawkMeister.4758

Have an upvote.
Now that you explained the world to me I can sleep well again.

Polish > hype

in Living World

Posted by: calankh.3248

calankh.3248

As I have been seeing the dev posts promising they are taking into account user requests for more permanent content, I have been reassured. Today’s announcements have blown all of that away. Instead of less temporary content, we have 2 week releases now? With account bound permanent bonuses (tied to both story and number of achievement points)! In the middle of summer while people are going on vacations.

This game seems to become less and less friendly toward casual players with each update. I feel like I have to play more to just stand still and that’s not fun at all.

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

As I have been seeing the dev posts promising they are taking into account user requests for more permanent content, I have been reassured. Today’s announcements have blown all of that away. Instead of less temporary content, we have 2 week releases now? With account bound permanent bonuses (tied to both story and number of achievement points)! In the middle of summer while people are going on vacations.

This game seems to become less and less friendly toward casual players with each update. I feel like I have to play more to just stand still and that’s not fun at all.

And where in that announcement did they, in any way or form, say that it would be temporary content?
For all we know 95% of the releases will be permanent.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Greyfur.1082

Greyfur.1082

Now I know why people get upset at temporary content, I will be on Holiday starting the 9th. I hope this one last longer then the 2 weeks I will be gone. If not c’est la vie

(edited by Greyfur.1082)