Belinda's fate *SPOILERS*

in Living World

Posted by: frozzy.7820

frozzy.7820

Let it be a reminder that we should always carry one or two revive orbs.

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Wouldn’t work. The Tendril would have consumed the ghost/orb’s magic when you used it.

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

Can I haz katana naow?

Me sarcastically: “Oh no, Belinda. What will you do Majory? That’s tragic, truly.”
Me: “Hey! I know… gimmy dat sword!”

/e grabby hands

in Living World

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Can I haz katana naow?

Me sarcastically: “Oh no, Belinda. What will you do Majory? That’s tragic, truly.”

/e grabby hands

No, its…

“I guess someone has to take her sword to keep her memory alive! It would be a terrible burden but I will volunteer!”

in Living World

Posted by: Syrpharon.7491

Syrpharon.7491

It’s obvious we are getting Tengus now, since this episode transformed all the gw2 players in vultures over the sword…

in Living World

Zaxares.5419

Can I haz katana naow?

/e grabby hands

No, its…

“I guess someone has to take her sword to keep her memory alive! It would be a terrible burden but I will volunteer!”

Tsk, no… The correct answer is, “Let me bear Belinda’s sword, Marjory. I shall use it to strike down Mordremoth and thus avenge her death.”

in Living World

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Can I haz katana naow?

/e grabby hands

No, its…

Tsk, no… The correct answer is, “Let me bear Belinda’s sword, Marjory. I shall use it to strike down Mordremoth and thus avenge her death.”

Sorry guys… The real correct answer is, “Want to cut through Mordremoth’s vines in style with Belinda’s Greatsword? Now you can, for the low price of 800 gems! Hurry in to Black Lion Trading Co. and get it while you can! -Evon Gnashblade.”

Honestly though, I don’t care. Just gimmie that sword! And the Tengu while we’re at it. :P

in Living World

Zaxares.5419

Sorry guys… The real correct answer is, “Want to cut through Mordremoth’s vines in style with Belinda’s Greatsword? Now you can, for the low price of 800 gems! Hurry in to Black Lion Trading Co. and get it while you can! -Evon Gnashblade.”

Honestly though, I don’t care. Just gimmie that sword! And the Tengu while we’re at it. :P

… Sadly, your guess is likely to be the correct one. XD All of the Biconic weapons so far have all been gemstore only. Belinda’s greatsword is likely to be no different.

Agreed on playable Tengu though!

in Living World

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

700 gems.

in Living World

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Actually it’s my theory on how will the next releases of the living story plays out.

Note how her sword was nowhere to be found? It’s because mordremoth, knowing about the Rule of Cool (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RuleOfCool) knows that Belinda’s sword is the ultimate weapon in tyria.. that was the whole reason of the attack at Concordia, to distract and divide us so he can attack Fort Salma, then sent his forces to the other wall so we go there and let room for his vines to kill Belinda off screen (nullifying the rule of cool power of her sword) and take it for himself.

Imagine that, morden wolves with wielding katanas on their jaws, lashers with katanas at the end of their vines, husts with katanas instead of fingers in their hands!!!… a veteran would need a full group to defeat, a champion would nee tequatl-like numbers and organization to kill.

From then on the story will take us deep into the maguma jungle where Mordremoth is keeping the sword as a model to be copied for his minions, it’ll end in an epic climatic all out battle where every character we’ve met participates. The pact, Ellen and Evon working together, the seraph, lionguard, wardens, peacekeepers, skritt, ettin, ogres, all the warrin hylek tribes band together, the quaggan set aside their peaceful ways to help the war effort, even the tengu come out of their wall to take part in their war.

And when it seems all is lost, then the aetherblade, molten alliance and toxic alliance show up, realizing that they would also be doomed against katana wielding dragon champions and turn the tide on the battle, and we’ll finally reach the inner chamber where the sword if stored, where a mordremoth champion reaches its ultimate form by wielding the original sword against us.

After a long and complicated battle the day is won… and when someone asks “ok… who gets to keep the sword now?”…. everyone starts to look at each other and a big fight erupts. Amidst the chaos, Evon, who has been sitting in the back the whole time, just into action, grab the sword, hijacks one of the aetherblade ships and gets out of there.

And then the sword will be offered for sale for 700 gems..

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

in Living World

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

Can I haz katana naow?

/e grabby hands

Same, the only thing I missed about Belinda is her sword

R.I.P Kumu <3

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

Seriously, can her boy get her sword?

in Living World

Posted by: Slayer.4238

Slayer.4238

honestly as much as I wanted her sword at her death scene my first thought was (as the scene starts) oh wow that’s sad…….is anyone going to cut her down? (scene goes on) seriously she is just hanging there…(scene is about to end) ok apparently we don’t care enough about her to cut her down I guess no one will care if I loot he corpse.

in Living World

Posted by: Katai.6240

Katai.6240

honestly as much as I wanted her sword at her death scene my first thought was (as the scene starts) oh wow that’s sad…….is anyone going to cut her down? (scene goes on) seriously she is just hanging there…(scene is about to end) ok apparently we don’t care enough about her to cut her down I guess no one will care if I loot he corpse.

Turns out she was still alive, but suffocated because people wouldn’t shut the hell up.

in Living World

Posted by: Sorann Peace.9056

Sorann Peace.9056

Why do people not care about Belinda’s death? When I saw her dead it utterly shocked me. Maybe I get connected to characters a lot more easily than other people…

Or I’m a special person. The world may never know.

in Living World

Posted by: insaneshadow.1654

insaneshadow.1654

The minute they introduced her I knew she was going to die. She seemed like a throwaway character when you first meet her.

Gust Root | Letum Folium | Lo Bridge | Snow Spot | Roland East | Nascharr | Bjorn Microbrew
Yak’s Bend
Lincoln Force [BOMB]

in Living World

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Why do people not care about Belinda’s death? When I saw her dead it utterly shocked me. Maybe I get connected to characters a lot more easily than other people…

She appeared for nearly all of two missions, one was her death mission. She barely had any dialog, the dialog that was there was good, don’t get me wrong, but we had no backstory, nothing to relate to, nothing to draw into the character. She was there and dead.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

in Living World

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Sorry but all I felt about her death was relief that I wouldn’t have to hear her voice again. It was pretty obvious even to an idiot like me that it was coming.

in Living World

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

She had a throw away voice and was introduced rather quickly, only to have her removed from it all the next episode.

Granted her death in Ep2 was rather quick, but I expected her not to survive this Season.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!