Defeating the 5 champions?

in Living World

Posted by: Capitol City.4856

Capitol City.4856

Quick question since I can’t seem to find the answer, what happens if you defeat all 5 champions in the Silverwastes? What kind of reward to you get, and how does the meta events restart? They can’t say that the pact lost, because in actuality they won :P so what happens? Send me a video link if you can.

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Nothing really.

in Living World

Posted by: NNYinsanenature.5684

NNYinsanenature.5684

3 bags of rare loot…. woopeee…..

in Living World

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

It’s theorized that something could happen after we defeated them in a new patch. Perhaps a next big boss fight

in Living World

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

For now you just get a minor reward. I hope that with the next patch, the follow up on it, and expand the event chain.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Living World

Posted by: Canker Bush XI.7423

Canker Bush XI.7423

With those three blocked paths to the west, I’m guessing a meld of the WvW-like experience in this release and a Balthy temple run concerted effort into the next area to be unveiled, oh please be so.

Charr Baron Goldlocke, Snagbear Warband, Ash Legion, Whispers Lightbringer, Compact Commander

in Living World

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

I originally assumed that 5/5 would have awarded an exotic items bag, but then I found out it was only 3 rare bags… I was very disappointed since gold and silver teragriffs required more coordination than the other champions and are typically the last champs to go down and three rare bags just didn’t seem that alluring to aim for 5/5.

Of course, thinking about it now, it could crash the exotics market, probably cause the precursor market to plummet, and cause the t6/t5 crafting mats market to skyrocket.

in Living World

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Generally speaking, I agree with the principle that successfully defeating the bosses in each breach should be more than four times as rewarding as killing just one.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in Living World

Posted by: Captain Unusual.9163

Captain Unusual.9163

I originally assumed that 5/5 would have awarded an exotic items bag, but then I found out it was only 3 rare bags… I was very disappointed since gold and silver teragriffs required more coordination than the other champions and are typically the last champs to go down and three rare bags just didn’t seem that alluring to aim for 5/5.

Of course, thinking about it now, it could crash the exotics market, probably cause the precursor market to plummet, and cause the t6/t5 crafting mats market to skyrocket.

That sounds pretty nice. After taking a break, the inflation has caught me quite by surprise.

in Living World

Posted by: Mizuki Kusanagi.6584

Mizuki Kusanagi.6584

at least a rare bag for every champ killed – 1champ=bag, 5 champs=5bags :P

in Living World

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

That sounds pretty nice. After taking a break, the inflation has caught me quite by surprise.

Yeah, the inflation is a bit on the crazy side ever since the first Queen’s Pavillion which eventually led to Scarlet’s Invasions. Then prices have begun to seemingly rocket upwards as the value of gold continues to lower.

in Living World

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

Blue drops if any drops for any “champion” killed in SW. Tis a joke.