Bauble Checklist for W2 Z3 (Storm Top)

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

@Ayrilana:

I checked the spheres at Area 3, your spheres of picture 10 and 11 are ONE and THE SAME.

From 10 you just fall down to 11, 11 is the way you get there, if you follow dulfys guide for hidden rooms as you get there by going to hidden room 5/6

If you read the text in the same post I linked the photo album of the baubles, you would see why there are duplicate images of some of the baubles.

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

How is this bug not getting more attention? :/

Posted by: CMF.5461

CMF.5461

Little do we know it is working as intended and we all just fail at this game

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

We’d know if they’d give us the word. Even a simple "you’re missing one, or more".

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

CMF.5461

Dont’ you get it? The princess IS the fifth element last bauble!!

Posted by: Lyana Evrilow.8102

Lyana Evrilow.8102

So… we’re still bugged, then?

CMF.5461

In reaction to this thread

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/sab-bts/W2-Z3-Master-of-baubles-bugged

I dug around on the Taiwanese websites and found the posts they were talking about.

http://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201309/cbaa79ee444dc92de2d2523745938ba6.JPG

Is the screenshot this guy has showing the completed achievement, notice its sorted into the rest of the cluster instead of at the bottom of the list…still could be photoshopped, but meh? I’ll take it at face value for now.

I did the run with no continues in about 32+ minutes and frapsed it but no achievement.

I wanted to do no continues deaths, but at least one bauble has you stuck and you have to die to get out (yellow one across from raccoon stump). Also I had a couple of dumb deaths fighting the wizard, so maybe that is messing up the achievement as well. I might have to do a no death on that fight to rule it out.

My fraps started dropping to 1 fps during wiz fight for some odd reason, so I had to cut it out at the end but turned it on periodically just to try to record what I could.

If anyone is interested in it, I can compile it all together on moviemaker and post just for reviewing purposes…not a pretty run but w/e.

I think 30 minutes is a fairly fast run, and I did a previous test on first half of the run testing if baubles respawned. Waited around for about 3 hours and no respawns that I could find in that area.

Running out of ideas, but the Taiwanese guy said he got it with the exact count that we have here in this thread for total baubles. Pretty sure they used this thread :p

Attachments:

(edited by CMF.5461)

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

I’ve already tried a no deaths (by enemies), no death on the storm wizard and it didn’t count.

It’s far too easy to photoshop the achievement with 100% perfection. Just copy/paste the old master’s achievement. As for the picture, it’s been resized and that’s a usual tell to hide imperfections. On the real achievement panel, notice how the left hand achievements have a darker background on the top right corner than the right hand achievements? Now notice how in the image, this doesn’t match and the ones you would expect to be moved, are flipped. Also note how the textured background of the window is missing for the bottom left achievement, which is very noticeable and the ’ shaped mark on the background is missing above Master of Baubles.

(edited by Healix.5819)

CMF.5461

just ran back through as I noticed I missed the yellow bauble left of the first checkpoint hidden up above the bananas upon reviewing my fraps.

Also did the fight without any deaths, but no reward as you indicated healix.

I think my HD is full cause it stopped early in my recording on this second run

I need a real video editor/recorder/machine cause blah.

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

I’m 100% sure we are missing something. I haven’t checked this checklist yet, but I’m gonna run it a few times, and see if I can find anything. I got pretty good eyes:)

Ayrilana.1396

Then it’s in an inaccessible area or embedded in the mountain out of sight. I ran TM specifically because baubles stand out in that mode.

Posted by: Lyana Evrilow.8102

Lyana Evrilow.8102

If we think it is embedded in a mountain, could the whip catch it?

Course, that would make for a lot of whipping of the mountain…

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

this picture must be a fake.. I freaking searched that whole place for 12 HOURS in a run and collected every single sphere that has been found so far and listed up here.

I#ve searched literally every single place you could find where something could hide maybe behind a wall that blocks off the sight for what may be behind of it and made for that extra the most craziest and weirdest dodge jumps somehow successfull to reach these spots just to get frustrated again and again and over again multiple times to find NOTHING behind those walls.

Even at the most interesting basically second hardest part of jumping at the end was NOTHING that comes right before you reach the Yeti, where the hard to reach very hard hidden yellow sphere is, there is a 2nd route you can jump along the cliff wall to the right side – nothing and all that for those partwise ridiculous jumps that are very risky and require of the player very good reactions of camera angle turnings to move your character around corners while beign in the air and that all on very little space to jump …

I would love to get finally by a dev here the solution be it just by a simple posted NUMBER that tells us how many spheres are exactly to be found or just a word of advice, where people should try to search, when its really something that simply hasn#t been found yet and isn’t bugged.

Tomorrow will come the next update and this freaking single achievement has still not been completed by anyone…

My goal was to be done basically with all of the normal achievements at least of SAB once the next stuff comes, so that I could concentrate for the rest of the months mainly on doing those new boss achievements and now this, only because of either a bug or one super hidden sphere that seems to be the most well hidden thing in game history >.< like the box of pandora that nobody is able to open nor to find >.<

Really, whats so hard to post some kind of solution here for a dev to solve this mystery.. really, I mean, THEY HAVE DESIGNED THIS!!!

When darn it somebody should know, if this is a bug, or if we found really all spheres for that place that have been designed to be found there, then THEY ARE IT! and yet they are quiet and basically let us all suffer for weeks by letting us stay in the state of being clueless about what we do maybe wrong, or if there’s really a bug, that has to be fixed.

I don’t get it …

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

We must wait for tomorrow…because if it’s not patched then, then Anet refuses to fix this.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Ayrilana.1396

Look into the thread about Master of Spheres World 2, that either seems to be bugged

Hmm. Not sure which thread that is. But this problem should be fixed in tomorrow’s patch.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/sab-bts/Is-it-too-hard-Respect-the-awesome-work/page/25#post2851619

Orpheal.8263

Ya, nice to see that I was able to catch his attention ^^ hehe

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

Anyone tried it since the Tequatl update?

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

Posted by: TFMurphy.5136

TFMurphy.5136

Looks like I can finally edit the topic title. Run took about 35 minutes immediately after patch, with no problems. Noticed what seems to be a small new platform below the 1st Chest that helps a little with the last jump (it was sometimes a bit finicky, since it wouldn’t allow you to get on to the next ledge if you pushed too close to the wall). Still don’t see a way to get the last Yellow Bauble without a Dodge Jump, but didn’t look too hard.

Either way, it is done. Thank you for all those who contributed to the search.

Attachments:

Posted by: Wegi.4029

Wegi.4029

Is there some Video Guide out, that shows the Bauble and Secret Locations for the World? :/

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

And thank you, TFMurphy, for contributing to the community and brutalizing yourself to get the guide out. Looks like I can finally 100% this achievement panel tonight.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Orpheal.8263

and sadly nothing relatign to the high likely W2Z3 SAB Master of Spheres Achievement “Bug” for a fix …

sigh T.T

So still clueless, if it was just a bug, or is it some spheres, that can be found now randomly out of nowhere?

Could you tell us please TFMurphy?? did you just collect again all of the spheres that have been collected here so far, or did you found somewhere a sphere or so, that hasn’t been found before???

Sigh, guess I’ll have to do this hell of a ride over the next days once again collectign all spheres just to check that out…would be so cool to get the achievement retroactively if you basically did already collect all once, if it was a bug …

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

He just followed the guide as it is in the OP. The achievement was just bugged before and isn’t now.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Lighthammer.3280

Lighthammer.3280

It works now!

Here is a video from kind person who made this possible:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m92jA7g0Cg&feature=youtu.be

and a screenshot of achievement.

Attachments:

Posted by: Exiled.5906

Exiled.5906

Yay, finally working. Thanks for the guide OP, it worked perfectly. Seems you had all the baubles nailed and it really was a bug.

Attachments:

Posted by: Tasslehoff.5738

Tasslehoff.5738

gj and congratz achievements. I was running almost 2h with this video and I didn’t get achievement ]; propably I missed something.

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Nope, got all baubles and no achievement… Im way past annoyance and deep into &/(%/& %/==(/&T FURIOUS.

Wasted again over an hour of my time for this kitten.

Posted by: kevkelsar.9507

kevkelsar.9507

It worked for me, got my Master of Baubles.

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Nope, got all baubles and no achievement… Im way past annoyance and deep into &/(%/& %/==(/&T FURIOUS.

Wasted again over an hour of my time for this kitten.

Are you sure you didn’t miss a bauble somewhere? Did this in Infantile with my friend and we got it as soon as we had killed the final boss (remember that you have to complete the level). You could always try following the .txt guide I wrote as I was going through looking for Baubles, though they should be the exact same ones that are in the opening posts, although picked up in different order. It was attached on the first page if you think that’ll help you. Please note that I never proof-read that guide and there are a couple spots I noticed I wrote right instead of left and so on forth, when I followed my own little notepad document when getting the achievement today.

PS: Kinda annoys me they didn’t even mention having fixed it in the patch notes. Like they’re pretending it was never bugged or something. And now I really wonder why that door to the right of the third chest shows as being possible to open.. hmm.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

I always make a checklist of my own, and did have 63 baubles picked up. Ran exact same route as always just now and got achievement. Might be because I went afk for quite some time in the middle of it even though I didnt have d/c, but honestly dont know.

As to that door, might be another “shortcut” which you need to do some insane jumping for.

Dunno, dont care anymore. Wont touch world 2 ever again. Lets hope world 3 and 4:
a) arent that long and
b) dont require that many balance acts (ledges).

Posted by: fkay.9380

fkay.9380

Had to do twice for it to count (Pretty sure I got all on the first try), anyway thanks a lot for the guide, really helped a lot!

Fkay/Fka/Avki/Lihx/Serph/Fábio/Zolvag/Yemowo
[LOD]

Posted by: Sabyne.6329

Sabyne.6329

Thanks a lot for the guide. Got it on first try thanks to the video.

Posted by: Tasslehoff.5738

Tasslehoff.5738

thanks alot for guide too. Second try and with success. Propably I missed something yesterday or I have another bug when you use continue coin (didnt coint achievement) who knows

Orpheal.8263

Ive done that chore yesterday too now finally

Attachments:

Posted by: Karalaza.6021

Karalaza.6021

Broke down and had to use a guide for master of baubles – did twice, followed the guide, checklisted all my baubles – no achieve.
It’s still bugged for some it seems.

Posted by: RedWolfCrusader.2365

RedWolfCrusader.2365

So after about 2 hours wasted the achievement didn’t pop, i was thinking its bugged but apparently people have gotten it i used Dulfy’s guide and legit thought i got everyone, im gonna be insanely thorough this time around, if anyone would like to help me run through this that be great its my last achievement i need in the category, ik the zone inside and out at this point so its just a matter of getting them all fast. My name is Fenris Gwynblade and i’m on maguuma, message me if you’d help a poor fella out

Fenris Gwynblade- We either unite and die together or be divided and fall alone

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Also did it with Dulfy guilde and no achiev

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Posted by: JumpyMonkey.1895

JumpyMonkey.1895

For people still not getting the achievement, next time you try make sure you always stay low on baubles. Never collect any of the required baubles while maxed out on baubles. Try to stay below 500 baubles, spend them on extra lives or potions. I think there is still a bug related to this, let us know if that works!

Posted by: Soul.6572

Soul.6572

Broke down and had to use a guide for master of baubles – did twice, followed the guide, checklisted all my baubles – no achieve.

Did it with two friends, followed the Dulfy Guide step by step and collected every bauble. None of us got the achievement…

Posted by: Soul.6572

Soul.6572

For people still not getting the achievement, next time you try make sure you always stay low on baubles. Never collect any of the required baubles while maxed out on baubles. Try to stay below 500 baubles, spend them on extra lives or potions. I think there is still a bug related to this, let us know if that works!

I had only 50 baubles with me when I started my run ( ended somewhere around 200-300). So that shouldn’t be the case.

JumpyMonkey.1895

Did it with two friends, followed the Dulfy Guide step by step and collected every bauble. None of us got the achievement…

I had only 50 baubles with me when I started my run ( ended somewhere around 200-300). So that shouldn’t be the case.

Try to do it solo and keep the baubles under 250. I wasn’t able to get it when I ran with a couple friends but I got the achievement when I did a solo run and kept my baubles low.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I maxed out my baubles at 750 right near the start of the zone (I had 600 starting out) and got the achievement just fine. I don’t think that has anything to do with it.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

When doing this achievement, take a screenshot before you pick up every single bauble. Verify that you have collected them all before leaving the point of no return and before killing the storm wizard. You should count 63 baubles.

Ayrilana.1396

People are missing one. I’ve seen six people claim it’s still bugged only to later claim they missed one and have gotten it. Record your run when you do it next and then see which one you’re missing.

Posted by: Car.3805

Car.3805

I followed Dulfy’s video guide, but I noticed a single bauble on a hilltop in 2-3 when I panned the camera around in the latter part of the game. I’m not sure if I just missed it somehow (which is odd because it’s so prominent), or if the video misses it somehow…. or maybe it was a mob drop (which would also be odd, because I’m usually meticulous about collecting any bauble from mobs).

I did get the achievement.

JumpyMonkey.1895

I followed Dulfy’s video guide, but I noticed a single bauble on a hilltop in 2-3 when I panned the camera around in the latter part of the game. I’m not sure if I just missed it somehow (which is odd because it’s so prominent), or if the video misses it somehow…. or maybe it was a mob drop (which would also be odd, because I’m usually meticulous about collecting any bauble from mobs).

I did get the achievement.

It sounds like maybe the area right after the snowstorm/goat checkpoint where you find 3 polar bears, was that the spot? If so, that is a known blue bauble up on that hill next to one of the polar bears.

Posted by: TheLazyOne.8509

TheLazyOne.8509

Sorry if this was asked and answered already, but in Z3 at the Racoon Kingpin there’s a visible yellow bauble that’s too far away to reach. No guides I saw mentioned grabbing it, sooo I’m kidna confused. Is it just there to mess with you, or do you get it at some later point?

Attachments:

(edited by TheLazyOne.8509)

Ayrilana.1396

It’s been mentioned and is in this guide.

Posted by: TheLazyOne.8509

TheLazyOne.8509

Ah yes, got it now. I got a dc last time right before it. >.<