Super Adventure Box Teaches Skills!!

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: ToPocHi.2480

ToPocHi.2480

It’s always great to read such light-hearted posts, especially when it pertains to the innocence of growth and learning. I agree that games foster thinking and analysis, all the while exercising and improving hand-eye coordination.

Like the above posters have pointed out though, it is also vital to teach mannerisms and proper decorum to your children, especially when they’re at a younger age. You do look like you’ll do a great job though! Keep playing together, growing together and having fun together. That’s what being a parent to a child is all about after all. Enjoy the journey Euphemia!

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I plan on doing the same thing with my nephew when he gets older.

I’ll probably hook up my old NES though and start him on Battletoads.

Yeah, he’ll love me…

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

This three year old is better at jumping puzzles than many people i’ve encountered in-game.

High-five for teaching our kids jumping skillz!

She’s a lot better at it than I am.

This happened in reverse at my house. My oldest son was very patient teaching ME how to get through SAB the first time.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

(edited by Katz.5143)

Posted by: Euphemia.7240

Euphemia.7240

Adorable! Gotta share this with the team. Posted the vid on my facebook.

Just goes to show how much fun SAB can give families! Maybe it’s time for Moto to start working on a version for the household?

That’s a super idea! Maybe Moto and Princess Miya can start a family once she’s saved. Since, you know, they’re different people and all. :P Thank you for reading!

It’s always great to read such light-hearted posts, especially when it pertains to the innocence of growth and learning. I agree that games foster thinking and analysis, all the while exercising and improving hand-eye coordination.

Like the above posters have pointed out though, it is also vital to teach mannerisms and proper decorum to your children, especially when they’re at a younger age. You do look like you’ll do a great job though! Keep playing together, growing together and having fun together. That’s what being a parent to a child is all about after all. Enjoy the journey Euphemia!

Thank you for reading and taking the time to reply, ToPoc. If she is going to grow up playing online games often, I can’t agree with you more about teaching mannerisms, etc, especially when she is able to read. Thank you, Bree and I appreciate your response.

I plan on doing the same thing with my nephew when he gets older.

I’ll probably hook up my old NES though and start him on Battletoads.

Yeah, he’ll love me…

LOL, Battletoads?! That’s awesome. Have fun with that! >.> Thank you for reading!

This three year old is better at jumping puzzles than many people i’ve encountered in-game.

High-five for teaching our kids jumping skillz!

She’s a lot better at it than I am.

This happened in reverse at my house. My oldest son was very patient teaching ME how to get through SAB the first time.

Thank you for reading and watching! She helped her grandma play a little bit the other day. It was really interesting to watch Aubree on my PC and her grandma on Bree’s dad’s. Aubree kept saying, “Come on mamaw! Watch me! Jump up the rainbow!” so she’d do the jump and her grandma would be sitting there trying to keyboard turn to get lined up to jump, then Aubree would turn around and go back to where her grandma’s character was and show her how to do the jump again.

It’s awesome your son is patient enough to help you get through it. When I was younger, there is no way I would have helped my mother play a video game. lol. Thank you for response.

Euphemia.7240

World 1, Zone 2 – The bouncy mushrooms prove to be a far greater challenge than she can conquer alone. This time, however, you can actually see her playing… and it’s not a vertical video. :P

(edited by Euphemia.7240)

Posted by: Kilaelya.1420

Kilaelya.1420

Aw, that’s so cute!

Minara | Ranger | Beastgate | [vR]

Euphemia.7240

Aw, that’s so cute!

Thanks for watching.

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

So adorable! Now I wish I had a kid, too.

But I really want to finish college first (I don’t have time or money to raise a child). And I would have to find a boyfriend/husband, too. That’s kinda important, the husband part lol

Does she have a 3DS? Or if she doesn’t, are you getting her one (or maybe a 2DS would be better for someone at her age)? Because she would probably love the Zelda OoT remake. Also, new Pokémon games are coming out next month, maybe she would like them too.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

(edited by Gabby.3205)

Euphemia.7240

So adorable! Now I wish I had a kid, too.

But I really want to finish college first (I don’t have time or money to raise a child). And I would have to find a boyfriend/husband, too. That’s kinda important, the husband part lol

Does she have a 3DS? Or if she doesn’t, are you getting her one (or maybe a 2DS would be better for someone at her age)? Because she would probably love the Zelda OoT remake. Also, new Pokémon games are coming out next month, maybe she would like them too.

Thank you for watching! I’m fortunate enough to have a wonderful fiance who has allowed me to not work to raise our daughter and pursue my dream of owning my own horse training and riding lesson barn, so when we’re not riding, I am able to play with her in things like SAB. We do have an N64 and she’s played OoT a few times (only to ride Epona), but the controller is a little bit too big for her to really get a handle on. She plays often on my PS3, Sonic and Spyro and Crash. I have a regular DS but our dog decided to eat my charger so it’s been out of commission for awhile. That would be great for her to play Zelda on, it’s much more her size. Thank you for the suggestion! I have a Gameboy with Pokemon Red. I will see if she would like that! What a great idea! I love Pokemon, she might too!

Posted by: GLaDOS.3705

GLaDOS.3705

Even three years old girls can play on normal, and you’re still reducing difficulty?..

Nice video, btw =)

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Does she have a 3DS?

Doesn’t the 3DS have big warning labels about not letting little people use it?…

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Does she have a 3DS?

Doesn’t the 3DS have big warning labels about not letting little people use it?…

The 3D is the problem, and that can be turned off (and locked by the parents at the 3DS Options). Other than that, there is no reason why a kid couldn’t use it. Anyway, next month, the 2DS is coming out and it was made for small children.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Thank you for watching! I’m fortunate enough to have a wonderful fiance who has allowed me to not work to raise our daughter and pursue my dream of owning my own horse training and riding lesson barn, so when we’re not riding, I am able to play with her in things like SAB.

Well, that should put a few fears to rest. She does go outside and play too. And with animals no less.

About your post about the jerks in game. I personally think it’s good (for your daugher’s growing up education) that they are there. You can point them out and tell her to ignore them. As with most bullies, once you stop giving them attention, they will stop being jerks. And otherwise there’s this wonderful feature called the ignore list… (oh, and tell your daughter to not copy them!)

And, like your daughter, I can’t wait till SAB is a permanent addition to the game.

Posted by: Kyocciola.2518

Kyocciola.2518

You two are very cute I hope Anet will make SAB permanently _ I just love it! <3

Euphemia.7240

Even three years old girls can play on normal, and you’re still reducing difficulty?..

Nice video, btw =)

And people still complain that it’s “too hard!” /facepalm! As long as we play Infantile she can play all the zones by herself. If we play on normal she needs help with a lot of areas, especially in world 2.

Thank you for watching.

Euphemia.7240

Thank you for watching! I’m fortunate enough to have a wonderful fiance who has allowed me to not work to raise our daughter and pursue my dream of owning my own horse training and riding lesson barn, so when we’re not riding, I am able to play with her in things like SAB.

Well, that should put a few fears to rest. She does go outside and play too. And with animals no less.

About your post about the jerks in game. I personally think it’s good (for your daugher’s growing up education) that they are there. You can point them out and tell her to ignore them. As with most bullies, once you stop giving them attention, they will stop being jerks. And otherwise there’s this wonderful feature called the ignore list… (oh, and tell your daughter to not copy them!)

And, like your daughter, I can’t wait till SAB is a permanent addition to the game.

I agree. She needs to experience both good and bad people. I am just afraid that I won’t be able to be a good enough influence to keep her from becoming a butthead. Oh well I suppose, whatever happens, happens, and YES! about the ignore list. I guess when she gets older our next “big talk” will be about trolls and why not to feed them.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. We appreciate it!

You two are very cute I hope Anet will make SAB permanently _ I just love it! <3

Aww, thank you Kyo. I hope they will, too. Even if not now or when they release World 3, I hope when all the content has been seen and our Super Adventures are done, they will keep it a permanent feature of the game. Thank you for reading.

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Guild Wars 2 has a rating of;

ESRB: T
PEGI: 12

Perhaps a toddler should better spend its time developing socially rather than training elite gaming skills? A three year old a child literally just learned to talk properly, hand eye coordination is poor, those jumps were extremely advanced for a toddler.

Not saying you are a bad parent, but choosing Guild Wars 2 over educational toys? Odd choice.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Player Character.9467

“Party, meet pooper” ~Scarlet

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

You’re spoiling her brain. She’s going to become too smart.
What if her gaming style evolves to pvp and she becomes an unstoppable PKer?
Make sure she uses her power correctly.

Does she have a 3DS?

Because little people tend to break expensive things.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Totally awesome video Euphemia! Thank you so much for sharing! I hope you’ll keep us up to date on your daughter in the future!

Also, don’t let all these people get you down because they feel some sick need to scold you for letting your young child play MMORPGs. I played City of Heroes/Villains (another Teen rated MMO that like GW2) and there was a incredibly popular thread called “What my Six Year Old has Learned from CoX” (X = City of Heroes and City of Villains). Sister Flame started playing at 4 1/2 years old and played the game right up until its sunset (she was 10 or 11 years old when the servers were shut down). Her dad kept the thread up to date throughout the years so the community could keep up to speed on Sister Flame. Long story short, she grew up on an MMORPG and turned out just fine.

Sadly, the thread no longer exists, as the game is no longer around. But luckily, some folks preserved the original post from the thread.

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?32658-What-My-Six-Year-Old-Has-Learned-From-CoX

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

Euphemia.7240

Guild Wars 2 has a rating of;

ESRB: T
PEGI: 12

Perhaps a toddler should better spend its time developing socially rather than training elite gaming skills? A three year old a child literally just learned to talk properly, hand eye coordination is poor, those jumps were extremely advanced for a toddler.

Not saying you are a bad parent, but choosing Guild Wars 2 over educational toys? Odd choice.

We both appreciate you taking the time to read, watch, and reply. Most common educational toys for toddlers are in some form of electronic… tablets, leapfrogs, abcmouse is a website, etc. etc. SAB, NOT Guild Wars, IS an educational tool for us. I would hate for anyone to think all we do is sit in front of the computer and play Guild Wars all day. She doesn’t care for the actual game, all she cares for is SAB. She has no interest in playing if SAB is not working. As I’ve said before, I own three horses she helps me take care of on a daily basis – we actually just returned from the barn and she’s now taking a nap. Her cousin comes over regularly and they spend time jumping on the trampoline, building with Legos, or playing pretend. We do puzzles, we color, we craft exquisite bead-jewelry, we work in her pre-school book every night before bed, usually one letter and one number a night. She is the ONLY three year old I have ever seen that can put a 100 piece puzzle together by herself in 15 minutes. I have video of that, too, if you don’t believe me. It’s much more than “training elite gaming skills” for us. I don’t really consider this any different than parents letting their 12 year old kids play Call of Duty, which is a much worse influence than Guild Wars 2, which encourages everyone to help each other. The benefit I have seen from her playing is so amazing – from color recognition from always wanting to change her character’s outfit colors, letter recognition from having to press “h” to get into her hero screen, “wasd” to move, “i” for her inventory, she’s learning how to spell “dance” from always wanting to do the emote when we achieve a hard jump, and numbers from having to press the correct button to attack an enemy or throw a bomb. I don’t doubt there are “better” or more “acceptable” ways to teach kids these things, but this keeps her attention, she has FUN (which is the most important thing to me) while she is doing it, and she is actually learning things. We use Magic the Gathering as a learning tool, also, so we are just full of oddness. When she gets older, and if she’s interested, she will play Dungeons and Dragons with us, too. I do appreciate you taking the time to reply, thank you.

You’re spoiling her brain. She’s going to become too smart.
What if her gaming style evolves to pvp and she becomes an unstoppable PKer?
Make sure she uses her power correctly.

I hope I’m not spoiling her brain. I honestly don’t know if she’ll be into PvP. Everyone she sees she says they are her friend. She would just run up and /hug you to death, I suppose.

Euphemia.7240

Totally awesome video Euphemia! Thank you so much for sharing! I hope you’ll keep us up to date on your daughter in the future!

Also, don’t let all these people get you down because they feel some sick need to scold you for letting your young child play MMORPGs. I played City of Heroes/Villains (another Teen rated MMO that like GW2) and there was a incredibly popular thread called “What my Six Year Old has Learned from CoX” (X = City of Heroes and City of Villains). Sister Flame started playing at 4 1/2 years old and played the game right up until its sunset (she was 10 or 11 years old when the servers were shut down). Her dad kept the thread up to date throughout the years so the community could keep up to speed on Sister Flame. Long story short, she grew up on an MMORPG and turned out just fine.

Sadly, the thread no longer exists, as the game is no longer around. But luckily, some folks preserved the original post from the thread.

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?32658-What-My-Six-Year-Old-Has-Learned-From-CoX

Thank you Manoa. I will take a look at the link you provided after Aubree goes to bed tonight. Thank you for replying, and taking the time to read and watch her video. I have uploaded quite a few more videos of her playing. I’m sure I will be uploading more as time progresses, but my YouTube is mostly just for my personal storage of awesome videos in case anything was to ever happen to my phone or computer, I never figured she’d get a following, lol.

Player Character.9467

:( I just realized how much it’s going to suck when SAB goes away again.

Euphemia.7240

:( I just realized how much it’s going to suck when SAB goes away again.

I know, right?

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Look at it this way, if it was here all the time we would get tired of playing it. As it is, if they bring it out for us to play every few months it will always be a treat.

Also, we got my oldest son started on computers when he was about your daughters age. He says he remembers playing the Sesame street abc, and numbers game we had on the computer. He is now a software engineer and is doing just fine.

The thing is, you are doing things with your daughter, not having the computer and games babysit her. There is a big difference.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Euphemia.7240

Look at it this way, if it was here all the time we would get tired of playing it. As it is, if they bring it out for us to play every few months it will always be a treat.

Also, we got my oldest son started on computers when he was about your daughters age. He says he remembers playing the Sesame street abc, and numbers game we had on the computer. He is now a software engineer and is doing just fine.

The thing is, you are doing things with your daughter, not having the computer and games babysit her. There is a big difference.

You are right on that. I totally agree. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

That is awesome. Congrats on having a software engineer, that is too cool. I want to attend college for game development, but I’m afraid there’s no way I could hack the math. It must be taken with a grain of salt, children are so impressionable – there has to be a balance in everything you do with them. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and read.

Posted by: Hazerdagreek.5140

Hazerdagreek.5140

I’m just visualising this in my head….. sounds outright adorable

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I want to attend college for game development, but I’m afraid there’s no way I could hack the math.

It’s not all math. If you can design a game on paper, then you might have what it takes to become a game designer. That’s basically all you need (plus there are plenty of tools to do a lot of the coding for you). Not everyone has to be a coder. Or maybe you can draw things very well, in which case the art side of game development might be more up your alley.

We both appreciate you taking the time to read, watch, and reply. Most common educational toys for toddlers are in some form of electronic… tablets, leapfrogs, abcmouse is a website, etc. etc. SAB, NOT Guild Wars, IS an educational tool for us. I would hate for anyone to think all we do is sit in front of the computer and play Guild Wars all day. She doesn’t care for the actual game, all she cares for is SAB. She has no interest in playing if SAB is not working. As I’ve said before, I own three horses she helps me take care of on a daily basis – we actually just returned from the barn and she’s now taking a nap. Her cousin comes over regularly and they spend time jumping on the trampoline, building with Legos, or playing pretend. We do puzzles, we color, we craft exquisite bead-jewelry, we work in her pre-school book every night before bed, usually one letter and one number a night. She is the ONLY three year old I have ever seen that can put a 100 piece puzzle together by herself in 15 minutes. I have video of that, too, if you don’t believe me. It’s much more than “training elite gaming skills” for us. I don’t really consider this any different than parents letting their 12 year old kids play Call of Duty, which is a much worse influence than Guild Wars 2, which encourages everyone to help each other. The benefit I have seen from her playing is so amazing – from color recognition from always wanting to change her character’s outfit colors, letter recognition from having to press “h” to get into her hero screen, “wasd” to move, “i” for her inventory, she’s learning how to spell “dance” from always wanting to do the emote when we achieve a hard jump, and numbers from having to press the correct button to attack an enemy or throw a bomb. I don’t doubt there are “better” or more “acceptable” ways to teach kids these things, but this keeps her attention, she has FUN (which is the most important thing to me) while she is doing it, and she is actually learning things. We use Magic the Gathering as a learning tool, also, so we are just full of oddness. When she gets older, and if she’s interested, she will play Dungeons and Dragons with us, too. I do appreciate you taking the time to reply, thank you.

I think you might qualify for the best-mom-on-the-planet award now.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

LadyRhonwyn.2501

You are right on that. I totally agree. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

I’ll always think of that one as “Absence makes the heart grow yonder”…

As Katz said, no matter what you do, you do it together. I even think that that is the most important part. Not what you play together, but that you play together…

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

Amazing story

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

definitely going to buy super adventure box for my home instance when it’s released..

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

Posted by: Sharpe.1485

Sharpe.1485

Wow really? I was probably still chewing on my toys and clapping and laughing when some made a face at me at that age ^^

Euphemia.7240

Bree and I are playing so I can’t reply to everyone at the moment, but I had to share this because I nearly fell on the floor with amazement. She found this place today by herself. I was making her breakfast.

Attachments:

Euphemia.7240

Didn’t even know it existed. /facepalm

Attachments:

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Go Bree! Well done!

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

Posted by: Mario Lemieux.9107

Mario Lemieux.9107

Bree and I are playing so I can’t reply to everyone at the moment, but I had to share this because I nearly fell on the floor with amazement. She found this place today by herself. I was making her breakfast.

Wow, i’m in AWE! That’s remarkable!!! Well done Bree!

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

So now a 3 year can get to places i cant, I think its time to hang up my keyboard and mouse.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

When she gets older, and if she’s interested, she will play Dungeons and Dragons with us, too.

You guys play D&D too? kitten . If I lived closer I’d love to join you guys for a game sometime. XD

And you got “schooled” by a 3 year old at SAB?

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

I honestly can’t believe she did that! Amazing.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

LadyRhonwyn.2501

So now a 3 year can get to places i cant, I think its time to hang up my keyboard and mouse.

That proves it… I’m too old for this game… My reflexes aren’t what they used to!

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

Piogre – My grandpa and I would play Bomberman on his NES for hours. He introduced me to Duke Nukem, QBert, and he had this really weird computer game where you are skiing down a mountain and had to avoid trees and stuff. After so long, a yeti comes and eats you. I could never figure out how to get away from it…

That would be SkiFree, and yes, it was awesome. The yeti was actually a novel mechanic- it only comes after you’ve finished the designed course- rather than just stop you there, you get to keep going down the generated terrain until it comes and eats you. Technically possible to avoid by turning on boost mode and skirting around it, but it’s designed to always catch you eventually.

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

Euphemia.7240

I think you might qualify for the best-mom-on-the-planet award now.

Nerdiest mom on the planet, maybe. :P

I’ll always think of that one as “Absence makes the heart grow yonder”…

As Katz said, no matter what you do, you do it together. I even think that that is the most important part. Not what you play together, but that you play together…

I agree.

Amazing story

Thank you so much for reading. We appreciate it greatly!

definitely going to buy super adventure box for my home instance when it’s released..

Great idea!! Thank you for reading!!

Wow really? I was probably still chewing on my toys and clapping and laughing when some made a face at me at that age ^^

LOL! She still laughs when people make faces at her. :P

That’s about how I felt. -.- I think she’s secretly hacking.

When she gets older, and if she’s interested, she will play Dungeons and Dragons with us, too.

You guys play D&D too? kitten . If I lived closer I’d love to join you guys for a game sometime. XD

And you got “schooled” by a 3 year old at SAB?

She hasn’t started playing D&D with us, yet, but I hope she will when she gets a bit older. We’re in Ohio. It’s just three of us right now, I’d love to get some more people for our group. It’s not technically D&D, it’s a game my brother actually made up himself, using aspects of D&D, Castle Ravenloft, Pathfinder, and Last Night on Earth. It’s very fun and you can create any kind of class you want. I have a healing monk that has a Gambit-fighting-style, she doesn’t do a lot of damage but she has a very high dodge. She’s mostly used for keeping aggro so the high DPS of the group can get behind and flank. I also have a Summoner, based around the FFXI job.

She takes me to school every day in this game. -.-

That would be SkiFree, and yes, it was awesome. The yeti was actually a novel mechanic- it only comes after you’ve finished the designed course- rather than just stop you there, you get to keep going down the generated terrain until it comes and eats you. Technically possible to avoid by turning on boost mode and skirting around it, but it’s designed to always catch you eventually.

Yes!! That’s it! I think I was six or seven when I played it so I really had no idea what I was doing, but that makes me feel better, thanks! lol!

I showed Aubree all of the replies on this thread. I told her that these were all people who read about her playing SAB and watched her video. I asked her if she wanted to say anything to you all. She wants to say she “wuvs” you, “fanks”, and “do they wanna play in super venture box?”

Euphemia.7240

King Toad has been vanquished on normal! Hooray! She did nearly all of the Kingdom of Fungus without my help. We had a lot of deaths, but she remained vigilant in her cause.

Attachments:

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

^ Congrats to Aubree!

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

Bree is so smart. Can’t believe a 3 yr old can do that. Does Bree not like Asuras? I think it would be so cute if Bree plays a little female Asura.

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I showed Aubree all of the replies on this thread. I told her that these were all people who read about her playing SAB and watched her video. I asked her if she wanted to say anything to you all. She wants to say she “wuvs” you, “fanks”, and “do they wanna play in super venture box?”

I’d love to play with her in Super Adventure Box. Maybe she can help Rhonwyn through some of the hard parts. :P (Just kidding darling)

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Euphemia.7240

^ Congrats to Aubree!

She says fanks Zax!

Bree is so smart. Can’t believe a 3 yr old can do that. Does Bree not like Asuras? I think it would be so cute if Bree plays a little female Asura.

She isn’t a fan of Asuras.. she thinks they’re ugly. lol. She likes the Norn a lot, though. I have a Norn Ranger named Aubree Swiftpaw, that’s her favorite.

Euphemia.7240

I’d love to play with her in Super Adventure Box. Maybe she can help Rhonwyn through some of the hard parts. :P (Just kidding darling)

Oh dear, I’m sure she’d drive you batty, lol. :P

Euphemia.7240

I must say, I’m not looking forward to this level…. -.-

Attachments:

Euphemia.7240

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!