Portal Component Procurer

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

Anet.. can you please fix the crystals so that you actually know they are part of the event and not some random trophy collection thing. Already destroyed one due to no labeling. Even the quest is vague and you can’t know what you are looking for in the slightest especially with normal events overlapping the new events.

Side not.. no culling in PvE is/was/forever will be a terrible idea.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

ok saw how they labeled them though kind of a round about way. Should still make it exotic or something to stand out due to the other events around at the same time.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ezd.6359

ezd.6359

What are you talking about? Crystals?

English is not my native language, sorry :<

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Wesley.4590

Wesley.4590

Had the same problem… I looted the first two pieces almost straight after eachother in the same map. That made me think it was just some random item from a heart quest/event because it says Trophy and has no description. I just looted the third one in the next map which gave me the achiev so then I knew it was a part of the event. Only have the third one now, hope I can still loot the first two pieces again

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Wesley.4590

Wesley.4590

What are you talking about? Crystals?

During the invasion events you can loot 3 pieces neccesary to create a portal. This is what the Emissary Vorpp’s Field Assistant is all about apparently. One achiev is Portal Component Procurer, which is what you get if you loot all three, then for Teleportation Facilitator achiev you’ll have to fuse them together or something like that which will also give you the Emissary Vorpp’s Field Assistant meta achiev. One is called “Oscillating Diapragm”, all are common rarity soulbound trophies without any description and the icons are the same as those of the craftable Tuning Crystals.

(edited by Wesley.4590)