Teq is awesome and could be harder but...

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

I have been thinking about the Teq fight and it is awesome and I love trying but I mostly play on Eurpean early mornings and well when Teq is attacking there are more or less only max 10 players out defending the south turrets and the bone wall is up… I waypointed in when there where 3min left of the fight and there where no dent on him

We all “know” why he is so “hard” and yadayada but what I am thinking about is that; Was this intended? Do we need a Tequatil slaying guild or guilds joining forces to kill him when they feel the need too?

Why should I try to fight Teq alone? I wan’t a cookie for trying atleast… I can’t get him down to 75% alone or with the other ten poor souls out there trying and we get our first cookie at 75%… I know I know Teq will get farmed and AFK’ed more if we get a cookie just too join in a little and that is not good, maby we could get together and figure out how to solve it? Need a minimum 80 players :P
(Edit: If there was a cookie just for trying, maby more players would come to try and take him down just as players come to all other metas and as we are more players we have a better chance of getting more cookies)

Maby Teq isn’t made for me, but since this was once a boss I could join in on and I fealt like a part of the server I now feel a little worried that all other Dragons or even all metas will be like this… Just to make it clear, I would not like that at all.

TL;DR: Teq event is awesome but as it is aimed to big servers and big guilds and alliances I can’t enjoy this content, I don’t mind that it is just one boss but I hope the other metas will not be like this in the future.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

(edited by EdgarMTanaka.7291)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Teq is awesome and could be harder but… players are noobz.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Eh? “Noobz” for not doing the event? I don’t get it, or did you just wanna troll my post?

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

I am not trolling, 90 percent of EU GW2 community are just bad at playing this game

(edited by Mortifer.2946)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Because if they weren’t noobs, they could kill Teq with10 people?

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

So many people that are just better and want you to know by insulting 90% of the player base. Actually GW would be much better served if these elitist fanboy trolls would quit and move on to something else. Please!! Better for the community aand the game.

(edited by Blude.6812)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

I am not trolling, 90 percent of EU GW2 community are just bad at playing this game

Didn’t the EU team beat the American team in the tournament?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Alugjen Darlas.5329

Alugjen Darlas.5329

Didn’t the EU team beat the American team in the tournament?

^+1
And an EU guild seated a new world record 7.42 :P.Trolls gonna troll and haters gonna hate^_^.

[SC]Nine Inch Nose -205 Precurssors .