Winter Wonderland left path & present change

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

Can you make the snowflake spawn faster? I like to run different paths. But I have to stop mid way to wait for the flake to spawn every single time. That turns me away from the left path.

And the present change makes everyone just wait at checkpoint for someone to sacrifice, not cool!

Afya.5842

No one experience the same thing? Am I just jumping too fast?

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I want to know who thought it was a good idea to have a scoreboard pop up when I’m in the middle of another attempt, or even worse, reset the JP right as I reach mid-point. That is one of the more annoying things to date.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

It happens on every path Afya. I’ve had it happen in left, middle, and right paths.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Afya.5842

I know it can happen on each path. But it seems to happen on left every single time.

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I want to know who thought it was a good idea to have a scoreboard pop up when I’m in the middle of another attempt, or even worse, reset the JP right as I reach mid-point. That is one of the more annoying things to date.

That drove me crazy with the Clocktower, and it’s driving me crazy here. I appreciate the benefits of making it a PvP-style activity, but getting reset when you’re in the middle, or even near the end, is rather frustrating.

It’s not enough to keep me from playing it, because I’m really liking Winter Wonderland otherwise, but it’s still not good.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~