wtf scarlet

wtf scarlet

in Lore

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

word on the street is scarlet released the jungle dragon, that seems okay, and she released it below lions arch, which is a bit odd, if the jungle dragon is all about plants then you could assume there is some aspect of giving life involved with the jungle dragon, also I’d like to point out it was a slyvari that released the jungle dragon, now why was I defending lions arch from the undead dragon and why was it that a slyvari was the main focus to defeating said dragon?

anyone else see some sort of connection here?

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

wtf scarlet

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Mordremoth woke up around Magus Falls, following the cinematic. Not under Lion’s Arch.

I don’t see what’s weird about a sylvari heavily influence – if not corrupted – aiding Mordremoth’s rise, while a good sylvari not influenced nor corrupted aided in killing it. That’s like saying it’s weird Svanir, a norn, was serving Jormag, when norn are working to kill Jormag.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

wtf scarlet

in Lore

ukuni.8745

Mordremoth woke up around Magus Falls, following the cinematic. Not under Lion’s Arch.

there ya go I didn’t get to see the cinematic yet and from what people were saying it sounded like scarlet drilled up mordremoth, which all sounded a bit odd, thanks for the clarification.

Check me out on YouTube

wtf scarlet

in Lore

ukuni.8745

I don’t see what’s weird about a sylvari heavily influence – if not corrupted – aiding Mordremoth’s rise, while a good sylvari not influenced nor corrupted aided in killing it. That’s like saying it’s weird Svanir, a norn, was serving Jormag, when norn are working to kill Jormag.

Im bad at explaining things and I’m on my phone which makes things a bit more difficult but i thought scarlet woke up mordre in lions arch and thought why would why would zhaitan target lions arch if mordremoth was there if and if sylvari wernt in some way dragon minions then why does it seem lIkea they are connected to him since a ssylvari woke him up and if he was under lions arch they would have essentially been defending him, if It wasn’t for the fact I miss informed myself it would seem like there was a war between these 2 dragon’s, but like I said I miss informed myself.

but then I was reading another post and you said something interesting and I can’t quote it since I’m on my phone but it was along the lines of, the dragons want to rule the world but it seems there is to many dragons, which would be a viable reason as to why dragons would target each other.

it seems a bit interesting and since I’m a lore noob I’d be happy for you to put me in my place if I’m totally wrong

Check me out on YouTube

wtf scarlet

in Lore

Posted by: Marquie Thomas.1873

Marquie Thomas.1873

Im bad at explaining things and I’m on my phone which makes things a bit more difficult but i thought scarlet woke up mordre in lions arch and thought why would why would zhaitan target lions arch if mordremoth was there if and if sylvari wernt in some way dragon minions then why does it seem lIkea they are connected to him since a ssylvari woke him up and if he was under lions arch they would have essentially been defending him, if It wasn’t for the fact I miss informed myself it would seem like there was a war between these 2 dragon’s, but like I said I miss informed myself.

but then I was reading another post and you said something interesting and I can’t quote it since I’m on my phone but it was along the lines of, the dragons want to rule the world but it seems there is to many dragons, which would be a viable reason as to why dragons would target each other.

it seems a bit interesting and since I’m a lore noob I’d be happy for you to put me in my place if I’m totally wrong

If the dragons hate each other why not kill each other off long ago i think they just stay out of each others way and continue to eat magic till its time to sleep again. Any way scarlets did wake mordremoth up but the drill did not directly hit mrdremoth she just released a huge influx of layline energy that surged though out tyria and jumpstarted mordremoth from its slumber.

wtf scarlet

in Lore

Posted by: Jelle.4623

Jelle.4623

If the dragons hate each other why not kill each other off long ago i think they just stay out of each others way and continue to eat magic till its time to sleep again. Any way scarlets did wake mordremoth up but the drill did not directly hit mrdremoth she just released a huge influx of layline energy that surged though out tyria and jumpstarted mordremoth from its slumber.

The dragons don’t hate each other as far as we know though. Rivarly, yes. Hatred, no.