The Immortal hybrid engi wvw Video

in Engineer

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Hi guys my name is Shikamaru X and recently I have been playing my engi and having a blast here is one of my latest battles on my new engi build enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyXEr-C65g8

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Very interesting survability compare to damage output but you must post your build too if you want some reasonable comments:-P

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Engineer

Posted by: nolasthitnotomorrow.8563

nolasthitnotomorrow.8563

Any chance that we’ll get to see the actual build?
I kinda like the playstyle it offers.

A side note: it is kinda weird how they dont try to interrupt the stomps …

in Engineer

Posted by: darknanor.6810

darknanor.6810

tu est maintenant mon idole - - - , je joue un build similaire mais j’ai du changer pour du raid en guilde car on m’avait dit qu’il était trop mono cible , mais ça marche très bien avec toi, j’adorerais connaitre ton build.
Tu a tous mon respet, tu est un monstre, merci pour la vidéo, et merci de montrer du bon gameplay d’ingénieur en utilisant un build peu utilisé

Tu a tous mon respet, tu est un monstre, merci pour la video, et merci de montrer du bon gameplay d’ingénieur en utilisant un build peu courrant .

with translation software sorry if this is not good ^ ^

you are now my idol * – * – * – * I play a similar build but I had to change to raid guild because I was told it was too single target, but it works very well with you, I’d love to know your build.
You have all my respet, you’re a monster, thank you for the video, and thank you for showing good gameplay engineer using some build little used

in Engineer

Posted by: Drakan.3401

Drakan.3401

At 25% health he shrinks and health turret resets so that’s 2 in alchemy and 3 and inventions. Also has the trait that converts one incoming Condi to a boon and appears to have back pack regenerator. So that’s 4 in inventions and 4 in alchemy. One rifle crit proc s a bleed and burnings that’s 4/1/3/4/0 confirmed. No speedy kits so probably 0 in tools. I would assume it’s 4/2/4/4/0 with speedy shoes for the build and I’m guessing ccelestial gear since he said hybrid. Runes and sigils I’m not sure. Am I close?

in Engineer

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

To be honest other builds offer much much more.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Engineer

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

After seeing how the conditions peeled off, it’s possible that the food is lemongrass poultry soup, but the runes are probably strength, because there is an anomalous single stack of Might that lasts forever, and the regularity of the 3-6-9 stacks precludes either single stack might generation food, or sigil of strength.

The other sigil is energy, you can watch it proc a number of times in the video.

EDIT: Went through the video again to be sure, but with Drakan’s excellent work and some of my own meager spit-balling, I think this is close:

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=VW;4cPFw026gTFx0;9;4J9JJ-48-0;057-38;2Sw0;3vhrTvhrT10F_1;27f-Vq5rar5sas5t51uVIF310;9;9;9;9;9;9;04I

The numbers may be off, as there might be some rampager gear in there somewhere, or perhaps ascended armor, so it’s not absolutely cut-and-dried.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

(edited by lunyboy.8672)

in Engineer

vincecontix.1264

Drakan.3401 lunyboy.8672 you are both pretty close;.

Isle of Janthir

in Engineer

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

I KNOW I’m pretty.

How close?

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

in Engineer

vincecontix.1264

To be honest other builds offer much much more.

Yep I agree def could be better dps wise. Though I am used to roaming on my thief and I wanted the to reach the ability of being able to go anywhere I want and out run a zerg if I need to while still being able to kill almost anyone and take on groups solo.

Isle of Janthir

(edited by vincecontix.1264)

in Engineer

vincecontix.1264

I KNOW I’m pretty.

How close?

70% right and what you have is acutualy 90% of another build I run. I dont think its the best build even but players can get pretty close but simple watching the video. I like to try and keep some Individuality xd.

Isle of Janthir

in Engineer

Posted by: Poliswag.8240

Poliswag.8240

That’s some sexy regen uptime. The endurance regain doesn’t seem normal either, even considering the sigil, but maybe that’s just me. Very well played.

[IX][oPP] Poliswag – Engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

wow very nice combos and gameplay

in Engineer

vincecontix.1264

That’s some sexy regen uptime. The endurance regain doesn’t seem normal either, even considering the sigil, but maybe that’s just me. Very well played.

Yea man that regen keeps me chugging along.

Isle of Janthir

in Engineer

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

It’s a shame you won’t post the build I’d love to see what traits and gear you’re taking because this build looks like something i would find a lot of fun.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

in Engineer

Posted by: avalanchegamer.9675

avalanchegamer.9675

in Engineer

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

He doesnt have fireforged trigger, u can see when he uses acid bomb the recharge is 14 seconds, with fireforged it is 11. He is causing bleeding on crits however(sharpshooter) so he probably has rifled barrels for the little extra rng.

So drop enhanced performance and pick up rifled barrels. As for his gear? Celestial maybe, his backpack regen is ticking at 150 so that’s around the 600-650 healing mark. And definitely str runes.

The burn ticks are around 540-550 with might stacks and 5 stacks of guard killer, so yeah, a bit of everything. I think to get that kind of burn u should be looking at about 1k condi. So with no guard killer or stacks of might around 600ish which again points at Celestial.

So 4/2/4/4/0 – Celestial armour, str runes. Energy/Battle on weapon

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]