Burn Dh vid wvw

Burn Dh vid wvw

in Guardian

Posted by: kiritsugu emeya.3962

kiritsugu emeya.3962

Hey guys here is Vol..4 of burn Dragon hunter roaming, whisper me or send message to get the build.,
[IK the build is a bit cancer but its still fun]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjW6ORZ0Ol8&t=72s

Burn Dh vid wvw

in Guardian

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

What isn’t cancer these days?

Gotta roll with it sometimes.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Burn Dh vid wvw

in Guardian

kiritsugu emeya.3962

Good vid overall
Real cancer but i still wanna try it out. Mind sharing your build?

thanks, man really appreciate it, just whisper me or send me a private message and ill be more than happy to give u the build.

Burn Dh vid wvw

in Guardian

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Color me confused as to why you wouldn’t just post the build here.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Burn Dh vid wvw

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

What isn’t cancer these days?

Gotta roll with it sometimes.

sadly yes :\

“May the best gimmicker wins”

Playing rev hammer zerker in WvW w/o condi cleanses nor escapes all that im doing is the spam.. 6k-10k aoe hits and 3k-4k auto atacs cleaves, just play to be carried by ANet awfull pvp.

Since i only play WvW in this game, i dont think i will play much my guardian :\

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Burn Dh vid wvw

in Guardian

kiritsugu emeya.3962

Color me confused as to why you wouldn’t just post the build here.

simply because last time i did, roaming in wvw most of my fights was against burn dh witht he same build, yup it was kinda cancerous, and its a way to help not spread the cancer

Burn Dh vid wvw

in Guardian

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

If you want to keep your build from the community, you shouldnt post a video.

Just watching the video, I can re-produce your build quite accurately, and I have to say, its not even that new or special.

As for the editing, the long pauses between scenes are tedious. Are you trying to get more vid duration out of it? If its unintended, pls consider speeding up the black out effect and/or not letting the effect go all the way to black. (Dunno which program you use for editing, so cant tell you exactly whats gonna be the best.) The long black screen just makes people mad in my experience.