Druid Spirit vs Lupi

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: Anicetus.1253

Anicetus.1253

I managed to gather 4 fellow druids and 2 druid spirits and together we slain this legendary beast. Here are the results:

Druid haviz’s PoV: http://youtu.be/zjwcNbMrrT8
Druid Dub’s PoV: http://youtu.be/GJMS-zBvlB8

I hope the forum moderation now finally acknowledges the power of his build and stops deleting our guides for “upsetting people”. The intend behind those guides were sharing this extremely play-how-i-want and fun-to-play build with the guardian world.

(edited by Anicetus.1253)

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

To be honest, if a Burning build deserves a sticky on this forum, really, anything should be allowed.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Anicetus.1253

This build causes permanent burning, having about same condition damage as the stickied burning builds and inflicts more direct damage. And it supports a lot with spirit weapons. All honestly, this is even one of the best guardian builds around in this sub-forum, aside from obals dps guide mostlikely the best.

I don’t even…

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Reported. So many exploits.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Its also a valid tactic to negate dome damage!

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: fadeaway.2807

fadeaway.2807

Such burning
So power
Many kills
Wowe

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: Enzo Kensei.9850

Enzo Kensei.9850

Anicetus, can you post the build please?
The build seems very nice and it’s a breath of fresh air in the guardian world. Many of the builds are focused in the same core but with different meanings and names.
I would like to experiment that build.

Thanks in advance

Kensei
[LUSA]

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Bright.9160

Anicetus, can you post the build please?
The build seems very nice and it’s a breath of fresh air in the guardian world. Many of the builds are focused in the same core but with different meanings and names.
I would like to experiment that build.

Thanks in advance

He can’t, because the mods will delete the thread if he does. They have ruled the build to be so revolutionary that it can’t be shown on the forum.

No, really though, for some reason, they keep removing the Druid thread, because it ‘upsets people’.

“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

On a serious note: the build is horrible. Just less horrible than most builds on the front page.

That hurts man.

Quoting obal:

You beat our 4 min kill using other peoples builds by a minute. It is more viable than a lot of builds as I figured. I would add it to my sticky, but the world isn’t quite ready for it yet

(edited by haviz.1340)

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

spoj.9672

:O
Why so mean dub! Its a really fun build and I plan to keep using it for the forseeable future.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Anicetus.1253

It’s indeed the most fun guardian build around and still usable to beat all content in the game!

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

My Guardian needs to reach 80 faster.

What is the build exactly? o.O

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: foofad.5162

foofad.5162

Triple spirit weapons, full condition damage gear. Traits to capitalize on both. It’s a comedy build by virtue of maximizing the two worst features of the Guardian class.

Eilir Eirasdottir, Guardian, Tarnished Coast
Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

haviz.1340

Triple spirit weapons, full condition damage gear. Traits to capitalize on both. It’s a comedy build by virtue of maximizing the two worst features of the Guardian class.

In my honest opinion it is somehow still a better build than most posted here, including yours.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: Norjena.5172

Norjena.5172

Minute 1:02 the flying golem so epic! An he doesn´t look very impressed, he just walked back to attack lupi again, like boss!

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Bright.9160

This is a pretty ironic statement, coming from someone who made an entire guide centered around Burning damage as a viable option for Guardians, while it is in fact, absolutely terrible.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Those who throw stones labeled “useless dodges” shouldn’t live in glass houses with the welcome mat that says “we always dodge attacks and keep unscathed defender up”

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

haviz.1340

This is a pretty ironic statement, coming from someone who made an entire guide centered around Burning damage as a viable option for Guardians, while it is in fact, absolutely terrible.

Satires bring the worst out ouf the people. I recommend reading this short wikipedia article.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

haviz.1340

Those who throw stones labeled “useless dodges” shouldn’t live in glass houses with the welcome mat that says “we always dodge attacks and keep unscathed defender up”

I see you completely missed the point of that video.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I see you completely missed the point of that video.

As did the thrower-of-stones when he originally made the quoted comment.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Once i’m home i will create a thread with it again, appealing to arenanet to not delete it.

On a serious note: the build is horrible. Just less horrible than most builds on the front page.

And you don’t think this is hypocritical? Weren’t you one of the ones telling people not to post builds because you think they’re bad? And that these bad build guides will just confuse new guardian players?

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

foofad.5162

In my honest opinion it is somehow still a better build than most posted here, including yours.

To which are you referring? I’ve posted at least a dozen. I don’t subscribe to any one build as “mine,” you’ll have to elaborate.

I don’t think you’ve actually read my thread, then. Because the ultimate conclusion of that guide is that Burn builds aren’t very good at all, and that the Condition Guardian needs addressing by Anet in order to make it truly viable. We are in agreement. I’m sorry if that’s a disappointment to your overly combative and intemperate nature.

Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

spoj.9672

Why are we not allowed to do the exact same thing as every other play-how-you-want build suggests? The difference is we arent claiming this build is really good, were only claiming its fun. All the other “fun” builds claim they are good which is why we give feedback on them and people get their feelers hurt because they cant handle the truth.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Why are we not allowed to do the exact same thing as every other play-how-you-want build suggests? The difference is we arent claiming this build is really good, were only claiming its fun. All the other “fun” builds claim they are good which is why we give feedback on them and people get their feelers hurt because they cant handle the truth.

Why do you keep having to ask? Intention. Intention means quite a bit in the moderator world.

And the feedback I’ve seen from the lot of you I wouldn’t exactly call feedback.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

foofad.5162

The pattern with Druid threads continues! Well done, everyone. You stay classy.

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

foofad.5162

You’re a massive hypocrite.

Let me get this straight. Do you have a problem with us posting fun builds just because we also know that they arent optimal? Why are we not allowed to post fun builds and others are?

Are you just imagining persecution, or can you point someone out who has told you that you aren’t allowed to have fun?

Druid Spirit vs Lupi

in Guardian

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

As this thread is not inviting to constructive and healthy discussion, it is now closed.

Thank you for your understanding.