Hammer of Wisdom & Shield DMG nerfed

in Guardian

Posted by: Tiale.2430

Tiale.2430

Did they nerf the Hammer and Shield damage while scaled them with atributes?
The hammer damage now is 592 with marauder, what the kitten?!

Hammer of Wisdom: Fixed a bug that prevented Hammer of Wisdom damage from scaling with the guardian’s attributes.
Shield of the Avenger: Fixed a bug that prevented Shield of the Avenger damage from scaling with the guardian’s attributes.

Subdrop
SA Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: titoroco.8049

titoroco.8049

yeah they nerft it alot dont know why, it may be a bug but i hope some dev explain this the damage difference is very big now

Ark – Strado (guardian)

in Guardian

Posted by: Mikau.6920

Mikau.6920

Not even the sword is worth to use. I do the same damage just with autos, considering the high cast time, so there is no reason to use it (just auto instead).

They need to buff up all damage and reduce the cast time a bit so they actually become viable.

Sorry for my english.

in Guardian

Posted by: Sonork.2916

Sonork.2916

Maybe cause people were using them? So they fixed that.

Sword dmg is pathetic now, dunno if it’s worth it to even use anymore. So i guess Spirit weapons are back to exactly where they were before.

in Guardian

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Maybe cause people were using them? So they fixed that.

Sword dmg is pathetic now, dunno if it’s worth it to even use anymore. So i guess Spirit weapons are back to exactly where they were before.

I had been thinking it seemed a bit weak today compared to last week. Ah, well, back to what I was using before.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in Guardian

Posted by: Tiale.2430

Tiale.2430

I didnt understand this nerf, this skills was really situational

Subdrop
SA Guardian

in Guardian

Posted by: RUNICBLACK.7630

RUNICBLACK.7630

The damage on all of the Spirit Weapons was nerfed approx 9 to 10 days ago give or take then the put a patch out that fixed that and a few other things but a couple hours later they put out another patch and it appears to have broken or reverted everything on them back to where they were, nobody knows why or if it’s the new normal or what because even with multiple people putting in posts here and in the Bug report part of the forum there hasn’t been any comment, granted they are in Crunch Mode with the Expansion coming out in less than a months time but I would be happy with a “Hey we know about the issue and we are looking into it” response the concern for me is that it’s going to go back to worthless just as it was made at least some what useful( Yes I think they still needs work but at least they got dusted off a little bit)