Monk's Focus Broken for Judge's Intervention.

in Guardian

Posted by: WizardBro.4510

WizardBro.4510

The guardian tree Valor has a trait called Monk’s focus that reduces all the cool downs of meditations. It works for all meditations except judges Intervention. The cool down says it’s reduced to 36 seconds but when I use the skill it’s still 45 seconds. If you take off monk’s focus and use the trait Smiter’s Boon the cooldown for judges intervention is 36 seconds while it says 45 seconds. even when you use monk’s focus and Smiters boon the Judges intervention is now 36 seconds but only if you use Smiters boon.

Smiters boon- Smite condition cure a condition and deal damage to the target. Deal double damage if your condition is removed.

Monk’s Focus- Using a meditation heals you and grants fury to you and nearby allies. Reduce the cool down of ALL meditation skills by 20% and meditations heal you.

I hope this is fixed soon please spread the word.

in Guardian

Posted by: perko.8309

perko.8309

Good catch. Mine acts the way you describe. Did you submit a bug report?

in Guardian

Posted by: ResJudicator.7916

ResJudicator.7916

I’ve reported this several times in-game, and also created a thread on it in the Bug Reports forum (as well as the Guardian forum), but didn’t get many responses.

I tried re-validating my game files, unslotting/reslotting JI + Monk’s focus across all game-modes without any success. My other meditation skills don’t have this problem.

Guardian forum:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/Is-your-Traited-Judge-s-Intervention-bugged/first#post5218305

Bugs Forum:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Traited-Judge-s-Intervention-Cooldown/first#post5213337

in Guardian

Posted by: Manimarco Devil.1790

Manimarco Devil.1790

My Judges intervention works fine in pvp. the cooldown is properly reduced to 36 seconds. Maybe there are some other traits that are interacting with the skill here?

Battlelord Taeres

in Guardian

Posted by: WizardBro.4510

WizardBro.4510

Yes I submitted a bug I am making a video on youtube I intent to post to show everyone how it looks like if my post was hard to follow. Please more feed back would be epic and report this bug if you can!

in Guardian

Posted by: ResJudicator.7916

ResJudicator.7916

My Judges intervention works fine in pvp. the cooldown is properly reduced to 36 seconds. Maybe there are some other traits that are interacting with the skill here?

Yeah, apparently some people have the bug, others don’t. And once you have it, it doesn’t go away. I’m guessing it has something to do with the specialization patch splitting WvW/PvE/PvP and somehow there’s some combination of traits/skills that causes the wrong Judge Intervention (the kitten version) to get activated, rather than the 36s version (even though the tooltip shows a 36s cooldown).

in Guardian

Posted by: Turak.3286

Turak.3286

Maybe, just maybe. Someone who confirmed the bug should look up right where he is, if he has traited monks focus…
If you checked in in wvw look their if you realy traited it, if in pvp check it in pvp etc.

It happend to me, that i forgot, that we automatically switch trait builds when we enter a other game mode, while the utility skills stay the same.

so just check and confirme again

in Guardian

Posted by: Manimarco Devil.1790

Manimarco Devil.1790

I’ve pinpointed the issue here. Judge’s intervention will only properly get its cooldown reduced if you are running monk’s focus AND smiter’s boon. Using any of the other adepts with monk’s focus will not properly reduce the cooldown.

Battlelord Taeres

in Guardian

Posted by: Tarsius.3170

Tarsius.3170

I’ve pinpointed the issue here. Judge’s intervention will only properly get its cooldown reduced if you are running monk’s focus AND smiter’s boon. Using any of the other adepts with monk’s focus will not properly reduce the cooldown.

Good find – although my testing reveals that monk’s focus affects the tooltip CD of Judge’s Intervention but it’s Smiter’s Boon that affects the actual cooldown.

So you can also reduce JI’s cooldown without MF – perhaps good news for a hybrid Shout+MI hammer build, but almost certainly an unintentional bug.

Warhaft Tarsius – Asura Guardian ( Desolation ) – [NUKE]
Guardian FAQ · BUGS · HEALING