a classic mesmer person

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

i play hotjoin he takes half of my hp with 2 skills almost instantly,
i go near him he pushes me back then he dissapears and summons his clones .
i disengage from combat and he sends me pms flaming me for running away.
how much i hate this class, i wish it never existed.
a class that is full of coward tactics and yet so strong.
LF an mmo without uber troll classes maybe i will start playing tera no thiefs and no mesmers.

action combat made mmos better lol

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

oh lawd

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

The QQ is real.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

Must be that 6/6/6/6/6 build people have been running since the patch. people running that build have some serious attitude problems.

Seriously though.. you’re acting as poorly as the person you just called out.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Daniel Handler.4816

Daniel Handler.4816

As opposed to how cowardly it is to chain stun someone, and run away in the face of danger?

“Kentigem”-chief. Born cycle of Dusk. Wyld Hunt:
Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: LunarRXA.5062

LunarRXA.5062

One might even say he was playing mind games on you.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

jihm.2315

yeah L2P ..
attack the clones get conditions attack the mesmer he dissapears over and over again constant cc and conditions rapidly , obvious godmode.
i want to see you killing a mesmser with a guardian if you have so much knowledge.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

yeah L2P ..
attack the clones get conditions attack the mesmer he dissapears over and over again constant cc and conditions rapidly , obvious godmode.
i want to see you killing a mesmser with a guardian if you have so much knowledge.

All is vain.

Pumpkin – Mag

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: jenzie.4083

jenzie.4083

Jihm, I really feel for you, as a mesmer I feel the same about thiefs. Most guardians I meet are relativly easy to kill, however, there are some who know what I’m up to all the time and can down me ridiculously fast. Have tried you playing a mesmer in pvp?

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

skcamow.3527

I will say I commend you for running as it guarantees the PU mesmer won’t win. Many good players do this. It’s not a bad tactic, in all seriousness.

As for L2P against mesmers as a guardian, I strongly suggest you watch Arken’s twitch stream. He seems to duel often and against mesmers (really good ones, too), and has decent success.
http://www.twitch.tv/bigheart_gamer/

Other than that, have fun with tera.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Caelus.7139

Caelus.7139

If you hate mesmers this much I could only wish I could see your reactions when you go against perma stealth thieves lol..

GW2 has taught me that being a Mesmer is about..
..being a cynical forecaster.
..being a doom-monger….and being a hopeless jinxer.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

yeah L2P ..

OK, in jihm’s defense it is nigh impossible for a guardian to beat a competent mesmer, no matter what the mesmer build.

… Seriously. I’ve never been beaten 1v1 versus a Guardian unless I started losing interest.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Loki.8046

Loki.8046

PU mes XD
Locate real mesmer through buffs/to much activity (casting skills, running, jumping or any kind of movement; clones are so obvious cuz they are stationary, or runing in the straight line) try not to destroy clones or be near them cuz mes can simulate clone death by creating more than three clones/phants and put condi on you that way. By doing so you negated dmg/cc. If u see you have stacks of confusion on you and att anyways than sry but you do deserve to be stomped. High pressure on PU mes at the right time and you have dead mes.

Hard to kill? Yes.

Godmode? NO

Sry but it rly is L2P issue. And also by playing any class with any build you will always find that one class that can kill you with ease or troll you. Welcome to the MMORPG game. Peace

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

jihm.2315

If you hate mesmers this much I could only wish I could see your reactions when you go against perma stealth thieves lol..

thiefs are actually fine they cant lock my every move i know they stealth i pop retaliation and a lot times i drive them away and if they insist i might kill them aswell.
mesmers on the other hand its almost impossible, everything you try seems wrong i tried killing clones failed i tryed going for the mesmer fail again .
its like they took skyhammer and made it into a class.
this is not even combat its a prank competition.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

skcamow.3527

OK, in jihm’s defense it is nigh impossible for a guardian to beat a competent mesmer, no matter what the mesmer build.

… Seriously. I’ve never been beaten 1v1 versus a Guardian unless I started losing interest.

Nah, I’ve seen it enough times. Ask Warlord – and you know how good he is – about his duels with Arken. They trade blows most of the time. Watching Arken fight good mesmers is school in and of itself. His awareness and instincts are really, really good. I suggest you duel him for a hefty challenge.

That said, if he sees a PU mesmer, like many good players he does not engage alone. This isn’t because the fight isn’t winnable, it’s because he doesn’t want to be hung up in a match for minutes at at time. In most cases, it just isn’t worth the time it takes to kill them.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Big Boss.5206

Big Boss.5206

yeah L2P ..

Jihm,

I got you bro. You are a guardian correct? And you want to kill mesmers and thiefs? Here watch and ask this guy:

He uses a guardian and kills mesmers and thiefs NAKED. Meaning he wears NO ARMOR. Watch his videos and he will explain all his builds and how they work. Really THIS IS A L2P ISSUE.

/closethread

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mystogan.4157

Mystogan.4157

yeah L2P ..

1: if hes condi he cannot 2 shot you unless you attack with confusion on.
2: if hes using condi clones use aoe to kill them all at once then cleanse.

Thy Shall Fear The Reaper (FxRe)

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alex.9268

Alex.9268

Mesmer is the same as thief, they look immortal and strong if you have no idea how they work. If you actually play them you will quickly figure out that they only have a couple of tricks up their sleeves and have big vulnerabilities.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

I think the obviously answer to this is to disallow Mesmers from using hotkeys and turn us all into clickers.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

wait… did a THIEF just complain about another class… TROLLING!?

perfect lol

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

At first I thought this must be a troll thread.

But I could be mistaken and it could be geniune – in which case I apologise to the OP.

I don’t play guardian – so I can’t comment from personal experience, but I do know from fighting good guardians that they can stand up against most mesmers.
So it is an L2P issue for the most part – not taking into account cheese builds. Learn the mechanics of the mesmer and see that they can all be countered.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: calavel.6249

calavel.6249

I really have to get to bed, but as soon as I wake up I’m going to hotjoin with PU, decoy, veil, mass invis, torch and moa (!)

The tears shall be endless (and so shall the opposing team’s win streak because I won’t be capping a kitten thing with my 1337 stealth tactics).

Also, to kill a mesmer with guard:

a) locate correct target (clones don’t have mantra/signet icon and usually fewer buffs)
b) immobilize (don’t blow it too soon, most mesmers have 2×2 condi cleanse)
c) spin to win

This is literally the only way a guard has ever killed me without help. Immobilized mesmers are helpless. Stun is better ofc but most mesmers have 1-2 stunbreaks and immob is more spammable.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

I hated fighting Mesmers so much that I rolled one just to figure out how they work. Ended up becoming my main (although I think ele is my fav overall). However, now that ive played Mes so much I see how great it is, but also its flaws. A good dagger thief can drop a Mes in record time. Necros, Engis, and GOOD Rangers can beat the kitten out of us. Mesmer doesnt have a CLEAR disadvantage when 1 v 1 other classes, but once you know how to operate they become much easier to deal with. Many, many mesmers fear necros and thieves

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

“He”… maybe you’re just fighting a really good mesmer. Ever thought of that?

Side note, your rage is working against you. If I were fighting you I’d exploit it like crazy. Mesmer metagaming.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

yeah L2P ..

erm my guild leader mains a guardian we did duels and he killed me 3 toimes i got him 3 times. its balanced and obviously an l2p.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

yeah L2P ..

You’re clearly bad and need to L2P if you’re attacking the clones as well as copping that CC to the face instead of using the built in dodge mechanic heal that you get as a guardian. I and easily kill a mesmer on a guard, run burst medi.

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

a classic mesmer person

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Jihm, I looked at your post history and realized “Hey, I know this guys posts from around the forums!” Interestingly they were all the same guy, which I hadn’t realized.

That said, you seem to have your pet peeves, such as skyhammer, and mesmers. It was funny to see you combine the two together with your comment in this thread.

All that said, I don’t really see any reason to change anything when all you’re doing is moaning and groaning. Your complaints are fairly baseless. I get it, you’re annoyed at the shortcomings in your life, but really, move on.