90k Gravedigger hit.

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Okay, so it’s not super legitimate, given the boss it was on, but this was with no Ferocity aside from the Berserker Greatsword and backpiece andCelestial amulet. Also, no food or utility consumable. All Ascended gear, though.

How high can others push it? I’m curious to see the world record. I was running without Soul Reaping and I think I had Bitter Chill instead of Spiteful Talisman on, so I know this isn’t even the highest I could have hit.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Do hits on rabbits count?

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: LeSavage.1359

LeSavage.1359

Okay, so it’s not super legitimate, given the boss it was on, but this was with no Ferocity aside from the Berserker Greatsword and backpiece andCelestial amulet. Also, no food or utility consumable. All Ascended gear, though.

How high can others push it? I’m curious to see the world record. I was running without Soul Reaping and I think I had Bitter Chill instead of Spiteful Talisman on, so I know this isn’t even the highest I could have hit.

If i hit a rabbit for 500k will this make a hero?

(edited by LeSavage.1359)

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SoyMilk.4260

SoyMilk.4260

Yes.

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: OlliX.1705

OlliX.1705

All hail..!

[qT] Necro main.

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: OlliX.1705

OlliX.1705

Hit just over 161k on the same boss earlier today while pugging daily fractals. Should be higher in an organised party with the right buffs.

(I had spite signet, empower allies, 20 or so might, and some power from food)

[qT] Necro main.

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kagusaki.3176

Kagusaki.3176

I was able to get 125k hits on that boss.

Foreman Spur – Level 80 Charrior | Firefister – Level 80 Charrcromancer
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] – Fort Aspenwood’s Finest Charr Guild
You can’t spell Fur Affinity without FA! :3

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Harbinger.5179

Harbinger.5179

I have hit 1.1 mill gravedigger on a rabbit with 22 might stacks. But yeah, hitting that high on a rabbit is meaningless.

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: insaneseagull.7063

insaneseagull.7063

I have hit 1.1 mill gravedigger on a rabbit with 22 might stacks. But yeah, hitting that high on a rabbit is meaningless.

WTH man? I’m calling TETR,Tyrians for the Ethical Treatment of Rabbits.
That rabbit is probably on another plane of existence right now but by Melandru I’ll make sure to avenge it!

The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog will haunt your dreams!

Server: Far Shiverpeaks
IGN: Sparkly Darkness/Sinh Verdandi/Got D Boons
Guild: Anime And Manga Club [AMC]

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

The Rabbit needs to have a chat with a Thief and learn about Evade, Gravedigger wont be an issue anymore

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Only if it’s this rabbit

I’m a Geeleiver

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

My highest on a rabbit is a 990k ish hit.

I still have a lot of work to do!

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

If you do the proper skills + might combo, you can do 300k to that boss in single skill. So honestly it’s not that impressive (but still very good).

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Wow, that is impressive. This is the highest I’ve gotten;

Attachments:

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Posted by: harrison fang.1874

harrison fang.1874

thats a pretty low grave digger for that boss if you ask me you should be getting upwards of 200k if his breakbar is broken and you have the oil on him

necromancer (STUN)- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader of Aegis Shield [AS]-Tarnished Coast
Mjor of [CrSy] Cryptisyndicate

90k Gravedigger hit.

in Necromancer

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

thats a pretty low grave digger for that boss if you ask me you should be getting upwards of 200k if his breakbar is broken and you have the oil on him

Unorganized party, no utility or food, and mostly Zealot’s gear is enough to account for that.

I’m a Geeleiver