Barriers decay way too fast

in Necromancer

Posted by: Axl.8924

Axl.8924

Keep into consideration that other classes use this barrier too, and it also applies to your allies. Let’s not make this thing Barrier wars.

Then what would you suggest to make necro solo queueable but not instantly blown up when his shroud is down? because you seem to not be suggesting anything.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Keep into consideration that other classes use this barrier too, and it also applies to your allies. Let’s not make this thing Barrier wars.

Then what would you suggest to make necro solo queueable but not instantly blown up when his shroud is down? because you seem to not be suggesting anything.

I don’t instantly blow up. As scourge I’ve never been tougher. I can get a lot more survivability out of a full bar of LF with scourge than reaper.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

Yeah, e.g. look at the ele subforum. They are even more annoyed with the barriers…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Axl.8924

Axl.8924

I don’t instantly blow up. As scourge I’ve never been tougher. I can get a lot more survivability out of a full bar of LF with scourge than reaper.

Look all i’m saying is:Yes we got mobility and all that, but when our shroud is down and if we need life force we will get splattered on the wall super fast by any class who can deal 8k and up in fast shots.Look at how much dmg a thief does with deadeye.There was a video of a guy camping with deadeye and had 2 pistols and was using barrel shot and bursting through the barrier.On top of that the barrier decays ultra fast.On top of that we got to get close because we are a mid range and torch has very little range.For Pve we should be good, but good luck with how much dmg some classes do with burst.

Are we in a better place? Yes certainly we are.We got mobility and we got a ability to add even more barrier.

(edited by Axl.8924)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

yeah but what your forgetting is that other classes have other and better defenses outside of barrier…

for necro this is the only defense….

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I think Scourge Barriers need some numbers buffs (especially to the base value), but I don’t think the decay rate is really that impactful. I don’t actually see them decay much during gameplay.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Glott.7239

Glott.7239

I think Scourge Barriers need some numbers buffs (especially to the base value), but I don’t think the decay rate is really that impactful. I don’t actually see them decay much during gameplay.

Who ever thinks it decays to fast you just pressed the button to early. It’s that simpel.