Condi Necro in ranked pvp

in Necromancer

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

Just talking about some strategies and match-ups to do with Condi Necro. Ive been using the build for quite awhile, and the patch has been pretty awesome so far. How do guys rate condi this patch? Who are our best match-ups and who are our worst? I feel like we have a pretty good time against Engie, Ele, and Guard. I have a hard time against Mesmer, MM Necro, and sometimes thief depending on how good they are at stealth and timing blinds.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

I’ve seen too many diamond skin eles to have the nerve to try a full condi necro. Kudos to you.

in Necromancer

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

I’ve seen too many diamond skin eles to have the nerve to try a full condi necro. Kudos to you.

Havent had too much trouble with Elementalist to be honest. With the new fire stacking Condi Ele its fun, because you can just plague signet and give them like 8 stacks of fire.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Best condi Necro currently is just a Signet Necro with whatever stats on.

I tried running Corruptions with new CPC with moderate success.

Because Parasitic Contagion totally sucks and is useless, again we have no big rewards for actually playing good or bringing things like Epidemic to PvP.

If PC was a minor in it’s current form, it would be okay.

But if they want to keep it as a GM Major, it has to;

1. Work in Death Shroud

2. Be 15-20%.

Split the trait between PvE and PvP if you want. It’s broken in PvE anyway if you have AoE open world fight, it outheals all the healers, supports and whatnot on it’s own with Epidemic. 5k HPS is a normal thing.

But in PvP, if you don’t go for Signets, you’re left with little sustain, no damage, little boon corruption, little condi removal and no bonuses like Might. And if you want to take Corruptions with Condition Amulet, you’re killing yourself faster than foes would.

Go Signets or go home, basically.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144