Dark Harvest

Dark Harvest

in Necromancer

Posted by: Omega Zoa.3859

Omega Zoa.3859

Hello necro friends, i only ever had one character and never bothered any others, but upon seeing dark harvest i decided to try and get it, which brings me to my problem, the collection is locked so i do not know what i need to unlock it, can someone kindly type out what is required for it, and what you have to do?/ the hint it lists. i tried wikia everything, but that is not updated, and my bags are starting to get full of new exotics…and i do not know which to throw away since the collection is locked and is not counted towards. Thank you, have a good day.

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

(edited by Omega Zoa.3859)

Dark Harvest

in Necromancer

Posted by: CCLegion.5936

CCLegion.5936

You should unlock it by getting the Reaper’s Greatsword, which you get by unlocking Reaper. If you did not get that, you should visit the elite spec achievement repair NPC in Heart of the mist.

Dark Harvest

in Necromancer

Omega Zoa.3859

You should unlock it by getting the Reaper’s Greatsword, which you get by unlocking Reaper. If you did not get that, you should visit the elite spec achievement repair NPC in Heart of the mist.

I ran out of Tomes so my necro is lvl 47 So going to that elite spec achievement repair npc will help?

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

(edited by Omega Zoa.3859)

Dark Harvest

in Necromancer

CCLegion.5936

Ah, you won’t be able to unlock it until you are lvl80 as the elite spec is locked until that as far as I know. Don’t worry though, most of it is HoT stuff. The only weapons needed for it are the Reaper’s Greatsword, a Mystic Greatsword and a Machined Greatsword IIRC. You also need 2 event items from Kessex Hills and Metrica. Rest is locked behind masteries on HoT maps. I cannot check it ingame right now but that should be it.

Dark Harvest

in Necromancer

Omega Zoa.3859

Ah, you won’t be able to unlock it until you are lvl80 as the elite spec is locked until that as far as I know. Don’t worry though, most of it is HoT stuff. The only weapons needed for it are the Reaper’s Greatsword, a Mystic Greatsword and a Machined Greatsword IIRC. You also need 2 event items from Kessex Hills and Metrica. Rest is locked behind masteries on HoT maps. I cannot check it ingame right now but that should be it.

Dunno….cause i got this tiger claw ring thing from a tiger and it counted towards my unlocked berserker, and i already got some sort of pearl drop too…do not wana throw it away unless i am sure it does not count towards dark harvest.

Dark Harvest

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

Chak Pearl? Is part of the Hivemaster collection.

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

Dark Harvest

in Necromancer

CCLegion.5936

The wiki now has a list of items needed for it listed. Look for “Dark Harvest(Achievement)”.

Dark Harvest

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Keep it all until you got the Necro to 80. make sure yu have enough Hero Points and unlock the first trait for Reaper. Then check the collection associated to the Reaper Greatsword. The decide what to do.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Dark Harvest

in Necromancer

Omega Zoa.3859

thanks lot of help