If Necromancers get pistols

in Necromancer

Posted by: pking.5324

pking.5324

Hello guise. I have a vague Idea in my head of two different skills that a necromancer could have if they got a pistol. [these skills can be made into one]

The First one is called “Kiss of Death” which is like the guardian torch 5 but instead green and doesn’t cure conditions on allies but applies random conditions [Maybe blind,cripple,bleeding,maaaybe burning]
—-——The main idea behind it is that the necromancer spits up all that it/he/she has eaten into its opponents face and there is all kinds of sickening and horrifying things coming out.

I don’t really have a name for the fifth skill but we could call it “Bullet of Resentment” and when you use this skill the necro will put their pistol to the back of their head and shoots their enemy with a bullet that ricochets from one enemy to another.This skill would apply random conditions as well or do good power damage [if it applies conditions it blinds the first person, chills the next,apply terror to the next,then bleed the last person]
Lastly you could put these two ideas together to make a necromancer skill where the necro shoots himself and all of his insides plus his vomit comes out; the skills would still have a shot that ricochets and apply conditions.
——————-Then it would make more sense because
-blinding the first person from the sight of the skill
-chilling the next person [who might be the one getting puked on] because of the skill being so disgusting
-terrifying the next for the same reason as the one get blinded
-and then bleeding the last because of the bullet hitting so many people and losing strength

Just an idea in my head

(edited by pking.5324)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I have one demand for when they make pistol off-hand available: it must have a skill that “shoots” jagged horrors. I don’t particularly care how it works, or why, or anything besides the fact that I need to be able to shoot jagged horrors at my enemies.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Daiquiri Insanity.3681

Daiquiri Insanity.3681

Oh Sarcasm, thou art a heartless b*tch :-)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

If Necromancers get pistols… i will shoot myself

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ghostextechnica.3270

Ghostextechnica.3270

As long as they are melee and have cleave XD

When I get that feeling I want… spectral healing.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

As long as they are melee and have cleave XD

in that case give us a rifle and call it a shotgun

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

necro with pistol offhand…. mehbeh. juuuuust mehbeh.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

They plain wont get pistols~

I have one demand for when they make pistol off-hand available: it must have a skill that “shoots” jagged horrors. I don’t particularly care how it works, or why, or anything besides the fact that I need to be able to shoot jagged horrors at my enemies.

So you want to make enemies feel your slimy floppy head(s), make them choke on it (facehugger) and then it flopping out worthlessly on the floor bleeding from shame and glass wounds… wow the implications…

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

(edited by Andele.1306)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

headcrab! give the pistol headcrab flinger button!

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cupnoodle.5431

Cupnoodle.5431

They plain wont get pistols~

So you want to make enemies feel your slimy floppy head(s), make them choke on it (facehugger) and then it flopping out worthlessly on the floor bleeding from shame and glass wounds… wow the implications…

I actually like that. Like you shoot it at them and straps on their head and life syphon and then after like 2-4 seconds explode and give poison or something.

Necromancer – Cup Noodre
Ectoplasm Ltd. [GLOB] Maguuma
“Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.”

in Necromancer

Bhawb.7408

Come on guys, he was making an incredibly blatant innuendo.

My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Come on guys, he was making an incredibly blatant innuendo.

Dont ask how i got to glass wounds idea nor do ever ask about my childhood friends of the opposite gender.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Necromancer

Posted by: albotelho.2931

albotelho.2931

OMG! I cant stop imagining that!

Turig Wolfsbane Norn Guardian
Rangrorn Charr Necromancer
Ultimate Legion [UL]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sandra Martino.3870

Sandra Martino.3870

I’d agree on that one, although they mentioned every class gets access to every weapon at some point.

Still Feeling Lucky [PunK] – Gunnars Hold
Recruiting necros & guardians. Whisper ingame.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

I’d agree on that one, although they mentioned every class gets access to every weapon at some point.

yeah, they said that would happen at the end of 2013. necro is a prime example of more weapons being needed.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

Can you imaging a necro with a legendary pistol..... confetti of death?

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in Necromancer

Bhawb.7408

We can already have Rainbows of Death [Shroud].

My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Eidolor.7418

Eidolor.7418

I’m not sorry for necroing, but am in love with the idea; been waiting for us to get guns ever since 2 was announced and companions scrapped. Even just a rifle skin for staff would make me happy since frost gun’s been nerfed.